{We Can Talk}13

Wanda was gonna leave soon well, whenever she felt was the right time

Wanda was gonna leave soon well, whenever she felt was the right time. Steve and Sam were gonna wait til it was the right time to leave, as well.

Tho did it matter when they left? No. Because they're leaving anyways. So what's the point in waiting.

I got a cab to take me to the Avengers tower. It didn't feel the same here anymore.

I walked into the tower and go upstairs and see people moving things and stuff. I continue to walk to find Happy or Tony. Hopefully Tony.

Then I see him. Tony making a drink for himself. I walk over and say, "Hi Tony"

He jumped a little but then smiled. He puts his drink down and hugs me. I hug back and we pull away. "How are u?" He asked and I smiled in response. My smile couldn't hide the fact that I was shaken up.

"U ok? U seem a little... shaken up." He said.

"Yea. Just had a um... bad dream last night. That's all." I responded. "You're still getting nightmares?" He asked and I nodded.

"It's alright kid. But I'm happy to see u. How's Wanda?" "She's good." I said with a sad smile.

It was silent for a few minutes. But Tony broke the silence.

"Do u still hate me?" "A little"

"Why did u come here?" He asked me and handed me a glass of orange juice.

"Um... I wanted to know. Um..." "What is it? Lay it out." He said and took a sip out of his drink.

"If I could move back in? It's-it's just that- Wanda is leaving and so are Sam and Steve. And I can't be by myself." I said and he sighed.

"Yes. Yes u can. I still care about u. And you're like a daughter to me. And if I said no- then I'll lose u again." He said and I smiled with joy. I hugged him and he hugged back.

"Thank u."

"No problem kid. Tho, I suggest u stay wherever your staying until we move everything." He said and I nodded.

"Can I come by everyday after school? So we can catch up?" I asked and he nodded. "Tho, I might not be here all the time." He said and I shrugged.

"U tell me when ever you're not there." I said and he nodded.

"Still have the same phone?" He asked and I nodded.

"Great."

"I need to go back home before Wanda or Steve start to worry." I said and he nodded.

"I'll see u tm." I said and he nodded. We hugged for a minute and then I walked out and hailed another cab.

Wow. I did not expect it to go this way.
-
Monday morning. Fuuuuuuuck!

Monday's are the worst especially when they are school days.

I get up and take a quick shower then get dressed. I let my hair as it was and did my makeup. I applied my rose red lipstick on my lips and walked out my room.