{They're Just Kids}07

"So um... how bout we get ice cream for our date!" Peter said swinging to me as I flew in the air and punched my dad.

Maybe for some people. It might hurt. But it doesn't hurt me.

"Come on. Don't do that to me" Tony said as his hand faced me.

"U wouldn't shoot me, now would u?" I asked still flying in the air.

"No I wouldn't." He said. "But I need u off my back."

"Kid, get her" I hear him say and a web was attached to my foot.

"U serious right now?" I ask and flew down and punched him in the face.

Then I hear Scott scream and I look behind me and see that... he isn't tiny anymore. HE's HUGE.

He also got a hold of war machine. "Holy Shit!" Peter and I say in unison.

"I guess that's the signal" I hear Steve said. "Way ta go tic tac" Sam says.

"Nice job Lang" I said still kinda shocked but very amazed.

"Wow. He had some tricks up his sleeves" I said and see T'Challa ran after Steve and Bucky.

I run over and kick him. "Nope" I said and he just rolled and landed in a pose.

Then claws came out of the suit. "Nice Kitty." I said and he ran to me.

"Kitty Mad! Kitty Mad!" I said and ran to Steve and Bucky.

"U guys ok?" I ask. "I can take u over there faster if u'd like" I said.

"Nah. We're almost there. Hold them back" Steve said and I nodded and ran to Scott.

"U wanna get to them? You're gonna have to go through me" Scott told T'Challa.

Scott kicked somethings trying to knock down T'Challa, but that didn't work. And then he and Clint started fighting.

Ugh!

I see Clint get knocked down by T'Challa and he starts running after Steve and Bucky.

Clint groaned in pain and said, "Belle. Go over and stop the cat"

"On it" I said running to him but then I see a piece of a building about to fall and block the Bucky and Steve. Wanda immediately stops it but Rhodes used a sound wave to make Wanda stop.

She screamed. "Wanda!" I said and ran to her. I kept the building from falling so they can get through.

"Come on. Come on hurry, guys!" I said trying to keep it from falling.

It was very hard tho, I couldn't keep it up much longer. And then there was an explosion right next to me, so I rolled from it but still managed to keep the building from falling.

Didn't say this, but I've been hit way to hard today. So I was hurt. But what made it worse, was that Rhodes did the same thing he did to Wanda, to me.

I screamed as I covered my ears and fell to the ground. What a long, fun, day.

I look over to see if Steve and Bucky made it. "U guys- ok?"

"Yea. Thank u, Belle." Steve said. "Thanks Isabelle" Bucky replies and I smiled and just laid there on the ground.

"Fuck" I said to my self.

The big guy was gone, "Scott u good?" I ask.

"I don't know. Does anyone have any orange slices" He asked.

I think this is over now. I see them leave in the quinjet. Finally over.

I see Vision help Wanda. "Aw. Adorable" I said in pain tho and very tired.

It was quiet, very quiet. That scared me. Time to... probably go to prison or something.

"Wanda" I call. "Hmm." "What now" I ask.

"I don't knew, Belle. I don't know" She says

Clint then picked me up and asked, "U ok?"

"Not really" I said. "Ur Fine. Well, not exactly. We're gonna be locked up" Clint tells me.

I sigh. "We had it coming" I said and he nodded.
-
Locked up. Locked up. This is what happens. But I fought for the right side in my opinion.

Wanda and I were put in straitjackets and we had collars around our next, these prevented us from using our powers.

"Someone wanna talk? I wanna talk to someone. Cuz I am bored" I said groaning and in walks Tony Stark.

Now the only thing heard in this room was clapping. "The futurist, everyone!" Clint exclaimed. "The futurist is here"

"He sees all! He knows what's best for u... whether u like it or not" Clint said.

"Give me a break Barton. I had no idea they'd put u here" Tony said walking up to his cell.

"Yea well u knew they'd put us somewhere Tony" Clint said.

"Yea, But not some super max floating ocean pokey. This is a place for maniacs. A place for..." Tony said trying to find the right words.

"Criminals?" Clint said. "Criminals Tony. I think that's the word you're looking for."

"That didn't used to mean me. Or Sam or Wanda. Or Belle." Clint said and I sighed. "But here we are"

I just wanna go home. Tony told Clint a few things.

"Gotta Watch you're back with this guy. There's a chance he's gonna break it" Clint said hitting his cell.

"Hank Pym always said, you never can trust a Stark?" Scott said. "Who are u?" Tony asked.

"Come on, man" Scott said and Tony walked to my cell which was next to Clint's.

"Hey Isabelle" He said. "When I said I wanted to talk to somebody, I didn't mean him!" I yelled.

"I'm not that bad to talk to. U do know I still care about u, I want u to know that." He said.

"Oh fuck off" I said and looked at the wall.

"Plz, dont swear" He said.

"Ur spider boyfriend is home safe" "And I care Why?" I asked.

"Thought u might want to know how your date is." He said with a small laugh.

"U think this is a perfect time to laugh. Wow. First off, he's not boyfriend and I don't give a shit about him. He's not my friend. Second, I don't think I want to here laughter right now. Especially in the position I am now" I said and glared at him.

"I'll try to do something about it. Get u out of here, Wanda too." Tony said.

"They don't give a shit" I said. "They're Just kids!" Clint yelled.

"Just kids, man. Isabelle should be at high school instead of a prison in straitjacket. And so should Wanda." Clint said. "Or at home, having fun with someone."

"U can't do anything about it." I told Tony and he nodded and walked to Sam.

"Fucking hate this. I am... very uncomfortable." I said under my breath shifting around.

Tony and Sam talked and then Tony left. Minutes, hours, maybe even days. Nah, but I don't even know to be honest. Feels like we've been here for years.

But it's obviously an exaggeration. I heard grunts coming from outside the cell room. But I didn't pay attention to the so I just continued to stare at the wall. The door opened and heard footsteps.

When I looked to see who it was, I was happy about the results. It was Steve, he's here to save us.

Steve unlocks our cells and I say, "about time"

Clint helps Wanda out her straitjacket and Steve helps me.

I stretched and flexed my wrists. Finally. I'm free.

"I'm free!" I said. "Let's go" Steve said and we ran out the cell room and run to the quinjet. "We gotta hurry before they come and get us" Steve said and we all got in the quinjet and flew off.