{Everyone Needs A Friend}09

I came here a few weeks ago to find out which would be my locker

I came here a few weeks ago to find out which would be my locker. Today I'm getting my schedule.

The principals office was filled with papers, is this how it is in every school? I got my schedule and walked out to my locker.

A few people stared at me as they passed. Do they not have anything better to do that to just stare.

If anyone looked at me, they'd know that I don't want to be here by the expression on my face. Once I closed my locker and I walked to find the bathroom.

•Peters POV•
As I was walking to my locker, trying to get past the crowd, I saw Isabelle next to my locker in front of an open locker. What is she doing here?

I started walking towards her but she closed her locker and walked away. Should have talked to her.

Once I got to my locker and opened it, I sighed. "Join me and together, we'll build my new LEGO Death Star" I hear behind me as I see a lego person on my shoulder.

My eyes widened and I immediately turn around and see my best friend, Ned. "What?" I whispered and hear some cheer girls next to me say, "So lame"

"No way that's awesome. how many pieces?" I ask and as I grabbed something out my locker.

"3,803" He answers. "That's insane" And I closed my locker.

"I know! U wanna build it tonight?" He asks. "I can't tonight I got the-" "Stark internship. Always got that internship" Ned says and we start walking down the hall.

Through everyone in the hall, I see her. Isabelle. God she is so beautiful.

"Ned. Hold on" I said and ran to Isabelle. "Hey Belle" I said and she turned around with an annoyed look on her face.

•Belle's Pov•
Is he really talking to me? I thought he forgot about me. But the real question is... why am I in the same school as him?

"Isabelle" I said and confusion showed. "What?" "U call me Isabelle. Only people close to me call me Belle, sometimes they call me Isabelle. But u can't call me Belle" I reply.

"Oh um. Ok. Well... anyways." He said stuttering and he cleared his throat.

"You're going to school. Here. The school I'm in" He said with a small smile.

"Don't be to thrilled. It's not like we'll be hanging out or anything" I said about to walk away but he grabbed my wrist.

"Wanna get ice cream? After school? For our date." He said and I gave him a fake smile.

"Can't busy" I said and walked off. "Oh come on. Plz. U said we'd go on a date. And it's been 2 months now. We could have fun if you try to have fun" He said trying to catch up to me.

"U said we'd go on a date and we are going on a date" He said and I stopped in my tracks as I crossed my arms and turned to him.

"Will u leave me alone if we go?" I ask and he nods.

"Fine. Ice cream. Meet me outside the school when we get out of this prison" I said and he smiles.

"Now take me to my first class" I said and showed him my schedule.

"Ned has that class. Let's go" He started walking so I followed behind, mentally rolling my eyes.

"Who?" I ask. "My best friend" He answered. Great. Just great.

Then... the bell rang. Way to start my first day, but it's me. I don't give a shit.

The class stared at me once they saw me walk in. I get it I'm new, but I don't like being stared at.

"Ms Maximoff. You're late" A teacher said, but I'm not gonna learn his name.

"Everyone. Meet our new student, Isabelle Maximoff" He said smiling. "I'm Mr Gomez"

"You will be sitting next to Ned. Ned, raise up your hand." He said and there I see a boy in the back raise up his hand. That must be Peters best friend.

"Would u like to share a few things about yourself to the class?" Mr Gomez asked.

"No" I immediately respond and got to where I'm seated.

Once I sat down, Ned said hi with a smile but I just ignored him. "Are u the one Peter is going on a date with?" He asked and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm surprised anyone wanted to go on a date with him" He said and I looked at him. "I don't want to go on a date with him" I said and he gave me a confused look.

"Then why are you-" "Can u just pay attention to what the teacher is teaching us" I said with an eye roll.

For the rest of the class Ned was quiet which I absolutely enjoyed. The school day actually went by pretty fast. The work wasn't hard at all, which was something I feared. Or I'm just smart.

I walked out the school and called Clint and after the third ring, he answered with a small, "hello?"

"Hey Clint. Out of school." I said and even if we're not with each other right now, I could feel the smile across the line.

"How was it?" "Good ig. The work wasn't hard. And wasn't really bothered by teachers or students today" I answered and started walking slowly.

"Make any friends?" He asked and I responded with a laugh. "I told u, not gonna make friends. Don't need em"

"But I'm glad I'm going home. I have a date right now but ima ditch him. Cuz I don't want to go" I said and looked around to see if Peter was anywhere's

"Don't do that to that kid. Go on the date. Have fun." He said and I shook my head no, even if he couldn't see it.

"No thank u. Rather go home and hang out with my sister." I said and he sighed for like a minute.

"Isabelle!" That was familiar. Oh god, I need to go now.

"Is that him?" He asked and answered with a yes.

"Belle, you might leave him hurt" "and I care why?"

"Belle, just go. I'll see u in a week" He said and hung up as I groaned.

"Isabelle!" He won't stop, he needs to stop. I roll my eyes and stop and turn around to see Peter running to me.

"Hey" He said and I gave him a fake smile. "Why-why were u walking away?" He asked with a confused look on his face.

"Because I have more important things to do than go on a date with u" I said and he look hurt.

"Did I do something to u? Why do u hate me? And that thing u did to Ned earlier... I don't think that was very nice" He said causing me to roll my eyes for the millionth time today.

"U guys act like u want to be my friend" "Cuz we do. You were all alone today. U need some friends. Everyone needs a friend in their life." He said and got me very confused. Why do I need friends? I don't need em. I have Steve, Sam, Clint, and Wanda.

"I don't need friends"

The only people I ever needed in my life was the avengers. "Let's go" I said and we started walking to the ice cream shop.

It was a very boring date. Maybe he enjoyed it but I certainly did not. Why did I even say I would go on a date with him? I'm just stupid.

But it's finally over and I get to go home and just chill and complain about school for no reason. What a... Alright day.