{Memories}35

Isabelle went to school the next day and saw Patricia Lang walking with her friends in the hallway

Isabelle went to school the next day and saw Patricia Lang walking with her friends in the hallway. She sighed to herself and walked to her locker.

"Tell me. Is Ms Lang there?" Hale asked through the coms.

"Yes. Yes she's here" Isabelle sighed. And got to her locker.

"I don't- I can't do this anymore Ms Hale." Isabelle whispered. The response she got was "You can and you will"

"Act normal so you can snatch the girl." Hale said and Isabelle sighed.

Then a certain boy walked up to the locker. "H-hey Isabelle."

"Hi." Isabelle said and turned to the boy. "What's your name?"

"Peter. H-how are u?" He asked with a small smile. Isabelle is actually making conversation with him.

"I'm not-" Isabelle. Stop Hale said over the coms. Isabelle just shrugged in response.

"Um... wanna walk to class?"

(A/n: I've been having MAJOR writer's block. So I forgot if they have the same class together or not)

"Sure" Isabelle responded and waited for Peter to get his textbook out.

They started walking to class and Peter then sat at his normal seat, expecting Isabelle to sit next to him.

But he saw her walk to the back of the room and sit by herself. "At least I made a kinda conversation" Peter said to himself.

Class had started and what a coincidence, Patricia Lang came into the classroom with a paper in her hands. "They switched my schedule" She said.

The teacher then pointed over to Isabelle and Patricia started heading towards her seat. "Hey" She said.

"Hey" Isabelle responded. Then there was an awkward silence. "Aren't u the girl who tried to kidnap my dad?"

"Yea. Well that was months ago. I'm not like that no more" Isabelle lied. "Oh thank god. I'll forgive u for what you did so we can be friends" Patricia smiled.

"Sure" Isabelle said then turned away to roll her eyes. Sure, she wants out but she's still herself.

Class was going so slow for Isabelle and Patricia. But 11 minutes before the class was gonna end, Hale spoke into the com.

"The Avengers just arrived at the school. Probably looking for u. Get the girl and leave" Hale said.

"Im so sorry Patricia" Isabelle said and the girl looked at her. Before she could respond she put a piece of cloth over her mouth, and then soon passed out.

Isabelle put Patricia over her shoulder and stood up. "Ms Maximoff! What are you doing?!" The teacher yelled and everyone turned her way.

"I can't stop myself" Isabelle said and headed for the door except the teacher stopped her. "Stay here and let me call the principle" The teacher said.