{I Wanna Get To Know You}10

It's been a week since I started school and Peter still tries to talk to me

It's been a week since I started school and Peter still tries to talk to me. Ned tried the second day but I told him to shut up, and he stopped trying.

It's currently lunch time and I sat down on a separate table from everyone else. Then I see two familiar faces sit at a table in front of me. Peter and Ned.

But I just put my focus on a book I'm reading while I eat my food.

•Peters Pov•
I see Isabelle sitting at the table in front of us. She looks so perfect. Her beautiful blonde hair. And
her makeup is flawless. I love that rose red lipstick she wears everyday.

Her lips look so kissable. She's just amazing. She might be rude and stuff, but I know deep down she's a wonderful person. She is never off my mind.

"I should probably stop staring before it gets creepy." I said and heard a familiar voice in the other end of the table.

"Too late. You're a loser" The one and only Michelle.

"Then why do u sit with us." "Because I don't have any friends" She said and I just turned back to Isabelle.

"I like her" I told Ned and see him give me an eye roll.

"What's that reaction about?" I ask with furrowed eyebrows.

"Peter, she's rude. Yea she's beautiful, but it's all about the personality" He said.

"Deep down I know she's a really sweet person" I said with a smile and he sighed.

"Maybe. Or she could just be plain cold." He said and I rolled my eyes. "She's not" I responded.

"Maybe something happened in her life that made her choose this way." "Still think she is plain cold" Ned said. Maybe she is plain cold but I still can't stop liking her.

•3rd Person Pov•
Peter continued looking at Isabelle in an awe. He wanted to know everything about her. He just wanted to at least be friends.

She looked up from her book and saw Peter staring at her and he immediately turned to Ned.

"Shit. I think she saw me" Peter whispers to his bestfriend.

"Good. Maybe she might get mad and you'll stop crushing on her." Ned replied and Peter sighed.

"Maybe I should stop. She doesn't like me. She doesn't even want to be friends." Peter said with a hint of sadness in his voice.

"Well she's coming this way. Maybe to smack u. Hopefully" Ned said and mumbled that last word.

Isabelle then approached the table with a hint of confusion. "Why are u staring at me?" The blonde haired girl asked brown haired boy.

"I'm-I'm- I'm sorry. Um..." Peter stuttered with a nervous expression on his face.

"Don't stare. It's weird. And creepy. I see you doing it again, watch out" She said with her arms crossed.

Two girls were walking past laughing and staring at Isabelle. "She's such a loser" One of the girls said.

"She's a loner. She's been here a week and still hasn't made one friend" The other said.

Isabelle shot her head at the two with a glare. "What did u say?" She asked and the two girls laughed.

"Say it to my face instead of being a little coward." Isabelle replied with anger.

"You're a loner. A loser. Why are u even here?" A girl with red hair said.

"First off, I don't want to be here. Trust me. And second, I don't need friends." Isabelle responded.

"I mean who would want to be your friend, anyways?" The brunette asked and Isabelle started getting angry.

She took steps slowly to them. "U don't wanna make me angry. I could kill u" She said.

"And this is why no one wants to be your friend" The brunette said and Isabelle was about tackle the girls but Peter immediately stood up and pushed Isabelle back.

"Don't start a fight. That's gonna get u expelled or something. And u will hurt them really bad" Peter told the angry girl in front of him.

"Don't touch me" Isabelle said and glared at Peter and the girls and walked back to her table.

She saw the two laugh before walking away from Peters table. When she looked at Peter and Ned, one sent her a small smile and the other just sent her a small glare.

Isabelle stood up and took her book and tray and threw the food away and walked out the cafeteria.

"Fuck school" She said to her self walking through the halls. Then the bell rang right that second.

Isabelle was the first one into her class and sat down in her assigned seat. Students started going into the classroom sitting in their seats. And that's when Isabelle saw her partner.

"Hello Isabelle" Flash said with a smirk and sat down next to her.

Class has started and Flash tried starting conversations with her, but she would respond. "So, u wanna hang out tonight" He asked the young girl who was tired of his bs.

"I can pick u up at 7. Or we can hang out all day after sch-" "Shut the hell up Flash!" Isabelle said a little to loud than she wanted.

"Ms Maximoff." The teacher called. "Do I need to move u?" She asked a bit angry.

"Yes!" She exclaimed hoping the teacher would.

"Sit next to Mr Parker" Isabelle's face dropped and Peters head shot up from what he was doing. "On second thought I think I'll stay in this seat"

"Too late. Go" With that, Isabelle stood up and grabbed her bag and walked to the seat next to Peter's. "Do not speak to me" She said and looked at the board.

Peter stayed quiet for the whole class and it was finally time to leave to the next class. But then he spoke up before Isabelle could leave the class. "Isabelle?"

"What did I tell u?" She said angrily in response.

"I have a question" Peter said and Isabelle rolled her eyes and asked what it is. "Why are u mean to everyone?"

"Not answering that question." Isabelle said and Peter frowned.

"Isabelle. I seriously just wanna be your friend. I wanna get to know u" Peter said and Isabelle sighed.

"Fine. I'll-" She sighed as she rolled her eyes, she knew she was gonna regret this.

"I'll hang out with u after school. But u will stop annoying me after that" She said pointing a finger at him.

"I make no promises" Peter smiled walking out the class.

Isabelle rolled her eyes, about to walk out the class but the teacher called her name.

"Yes?" Isabelle responded walking up to the desk.

"Am I in trouble or something? Cuz Flash was the one who-" "Ms Maximoff. You're not in trouble" The teacher replied with a small laugh.

"I wanted to tell u that it would be great for u if u joined the Decathlon Team." "Ms Torres. I don't think that's a great idea" Isabelle responded shaking her head.

"You're a very smart girl and need to start socializing with people. And make some friends. U'll be friends with the team, and maybe u'll stop with you're sass and stubbornness." Ms Torres said with an eye roll.

"I don't need-" "You'll start tm." She said and Isabelle sighed and nodded then walked out the classroom.

Could this get any worse? The girl thought.