{Boyfriend}26

Michelle is very observant, so she can tell something happened between Isabelle and Peter

Michelle is very observant, so she can tell something happened between Isabelle and Peter. Well, it's kinda obvious. But not for everyone. "Hey Ned. Don't u think Isabelle and Peter are acting a little weird around each other?" She whispered.

"What do u mean?" He asked. "I just mean, for a few days they acted nervous around each other. Now Isabelle's a little touchy and a little close to him. And Peter is always stuttering when around her, and he still looks nervous" She explained.

"So what?" Ned asked and she groaned.

"I think I know why tho. That's why I said we should hang out today" Michelle said.

"Michelle-" "Look, here comes Peter. We'll talk to him and when Isabelle comes pay attention to how differently he speaks around her" Michelle said and smiled when Peter went up to the two.

"Hey guys" Peter said. "Hey Peter" the two replied.

"So, How was your morning?" Michelle asked. "It was great" He answered.

"So, hows Isabelle?" "Um... she's going through some things as u can tell. But I think she's doing alright, she says as long as we stay by her side." He said and Michelle nodded.

"And how are u guys doing?" Peter asked. "We're-" "Here comes Isabelle" Michelle said interrupting Ned.

Isabelle walked up to the her friends with a smile. "Hey guys."

"Hey Isabelle" Ned and Michelle said. "H-hey Belle." Peter said.

"Ok guys. Look what I found yesterday after school." Isabelle said and held up a black, white, and brown beagle puppy.

"Aw" Ned and Peter said. "She was dirty and alone so I took her home and washed her. I need to find the owners, because she had a collar but no number." Isabelle said and pet the puppy.

"Her name is buttercup" Isabelle said.

"She's so cute" Peter said and started petting the puppy in Isabelle's hands.

"Anyways, can we go to the store, I need some snacks and something to drink" Isabelle said and they all nodded.

They all walked to the nearest store and got what they wanted. "Let's go to the park, so we can sit and talk and eat" Michelle said and walked ahead.

"How's May, Peter?" Isabelle asked. "S-she's Fine. She also keeps asking if you're f-fine." Peter stuttered causing Isabelle to smile.

"Well, if she asks again tell her I'm fine. Oh, also. I'm gonna need help studying for that algebra test" She said.

"I-I don't think u need help. You're very s-smart. U never have to study, cuz u never do yet still pass" He said.

"I don't think so. What we learned this time was actually very hard for me" She said and he chuckled.