{We Shouldnt Be Fighting}28

Isabelle shifted and her eyes slowly opened

Isabelle shifted and her eyes slowly opened. When it opened she saw a nice decorated room. Look exactly like hers. Maybe she was home.

She looked around and smiled. It was just a dream She thought.

But then the door opened and I'm walks Josh. "Hello, darling" He said closing the door behind him.

"What are u doing here?" She asked glaring at him.

"Oh. You're in your new room. Here in this hydra base. But u can't leave unless we let u. It looks exactly like yours, we wanted u to feel at home." Josh smiled.

"Wait... so this isn't my room?" She asked him.

"No it's not darling. And don't even think of using your powers." Josh said then took out a small remote and pressed a button.

Then your wrist fell a certain shock, it hurt. "Ow!" U said and looked at your wrist then ankles.

"What are those?" She asked and Josh smiled.

"Those. They stop u from using your powers, we decorated it so it would look like a regular bracelet. And ankle bracelet" He said. "And I won't even know they're there. Unless I send the shock"

"There's a phone there to use. You can only listen to music and read and go on YouTube. Have fun, love" He said and walked out the door. But then she saw him close a big metal door.

She stood up and went passed the wooden door and to the metal one. "Smart"

She closed the wooden door and looked around.

"What am I gonna do?" She said to herself and dropped to the ground rubbing her face.

———————

Steve, Sam and Bucky looked at the kid panting. "U alright?" Steve asked him.

"Y-Yea. Just- breath" He said.

"Let's goninside and get u some water" Steve said and started walking towards the door with Bucky and Sam following.

"Wait" Peter said and walked inside once the other three were inside.

"What happened in here?" Sam said.

"I need to tell u something-" "Isabelle!" Steve yelled but there was no answer.

"Isabelle!" He called again. Still no answer.

"Steve I'm trying to tell u. Hydra got her" Peter said and Steve, Sam, and Bucky all turned around and faced the kid.

"Hydra?" Bucky repeated.

"That can't be right" Sam said.