{Patricia Lang?}33

"3 months

"3 months. 3 months and we haven't seen Isabelle! What happened to your plan, Steve?!" Peter yelled.

"Isabelle hasn't been spotted yet, anywhere. We can't start the plan til we see her" Steve said. "Also, did you just call me by my first name?"

"Sorry" Peter said with a blank face. "I wonder what she's doing rn"

—————

"Stop!" Isabelle yelled. "I need space!"

"Isabelle-"

"Does no one here understand?! I need space! I'm having a fucken panic attack and you're trapping me in my room!" Isabelle yelled trying to leave.

Hale stepped in front of the door. "All you need to do is calm down"

"Mom, I don't think it's that easy." Ruby said texting someone on her phone.

"I need my sister. Or- or. That one boy that's always on my mind. Ik he helped me with this. I- I need help. Let me out!" She yelled and pushed Hale out the way and just started running around.

After 5-10 minutes, the girl calmed down. "Alright. I'm fine"

"Follow me. Ik a place where my mom won't bother us" Ruby said and glared at her mom a bit before walking.

The two girls made it to a room, but it wasn't even a secret room. "I've been here before. Your mom can-"

"Just come" Ruby said and walked to the end of the room. There was a vent and Ruby looked up at it. "Give me a hand?"

Isabelle furrowed her brows. "Just fly me up to the vent" Ruby said rolling her eyes.

Isabelle did as so and Ruby opened the vent and crawled then jumped down. "What the hell?"

Ruby then popped out her head. "Are u gonna come or stand there confused?"

Isabelle flew up and crawled inside. "Close it!" Ruby said. Isabelle used her abilities to close the "vent"

Isabelle jumped down and looked around. It was a room with things Ruby liked, somewhere to chill. There was a bed, a couch, a bean bag chair, pillows and blankets, and much more.

"I come here rarely. Cuz my mom always finds a way to lock me up in my room" Ruby said.

"Oh. Well, it's nice" Isabelle said and sat on the couch.

"So, tell me about him" Ruby said with a smirk. "Who?" Isabelle calmly asked.

"The boy who helps u out with your panic attacks and stuff" Ruby answered in a 'duh' tone.