{Wiping Memories}30

Josh and Isabelle were waiting for the right moment to go inside the avengers facility

Josh and Isabelle were waiting for the right moment to go inside the avengers facility. "Ok, ready?" Josh asked and Isabelle responded with a nod.

"Go" Josh said and Isabelle ran with her super speed to where the a vent is. "Ok, how do I call the avengers?" Isabelle asked herself.

Josh made it to where she was and went inside the air vent. "Don't make any noise" Josh said helping Isabelle into the vent.

She smirked as they made it to the control room. Isabelle quickly pressed a button which triggered her alarm systems. "Someone Hurry, someone Hurry" She whispered.

"What did u do?" Josh asked. Isabelle was about to hurt Josh but he quickly knocked her out.

Josh carried her to the vents and went back to the car. "Stupid. How could we trust her?"

They went back to the hydra base and was met with an angry General. Isabelle was awake by now and she smiled nervously. "Hey ms Hale"

"Ms Maximoff. I now see that u were lying. So... we have no other choice then to wipe your memory" Hale said crossing her arms.

"No. I'm sorry but-" "No." Hale said then snapped her fingers. Isabelle didn't even have time to use her powers before the guys strapped something around her wrists then carried her to the room she was in earlier.

"No!" She yelled as they strapped her to the chair. A women put something in her mouth and walked to the computer.

"Sorry, Maximoff. But, it has to be done" Hale said then pushed a button.

———————

Steve and Tony ran into the control room and saw no one in there. "Someone was definitely in here. Friday, can u show the security footage?" Tony asked.

"Sure thing" She replied then everything caught on camera from today was shown. "Friday, speed up to 3 minutes ago"

It sped up to what had just happened. "Run face recognition"

"It appears that Isabelle Maximoff was here. But I can't find any record for her companion" Friday replied.

"Isabelle?" "Yes. She was the one who triggered the alarm" Friday said.

"So we know Isabelle is safe" Steve said. "Friday, was there any way they escaped?"

"There was a car parked outside. Would u like me to checked the license plate?" Friday asked and Steve replied with a yes.

"I can track the car if you'd like" Friday said. "Yes, do it" Steve said.

"Ok. I'll have the car tracked down by morning" Friday replied.