{Time To Fight}05

We made it to where we were meeting Steve. I got out the van and sighed. "I feel like I've been in there forever" I said and then Wanda and Clint got out the car.

"Cap" "u know I wouldn't have called if I had any other choice" Steve said and Clint and Steve shook hands.

"Hey man. You're doing me a favor." Clint replied. "Besides, I owe a debt"

"Thanks for having my back" Steve told Wanda. "It was time to get off my ass" She said.

"What about our other recruit?" Steve asked and Clint walked to the side door and opened it. A man there then woke up and got out the van.

"What time zone is this?" He asked. "Captain America" He said in shock shaking Steve's hand.

"Mr Lang" Steve responded still shaking hands. "Wow. I'm shaking ur hand to long" Lang said and stopped.

"Wow. This is awesome. Captain America" He said facing Wanda. "I know u too. You're great!"

They all started talking which I have no idea about. Sam knows this guy? What?

"We should get moving" A guy with long hair said.

"Hold up. I'm confused. Who are they?" I asked and pointed at Lang and that other guy.

"This is Scott. And that is Bucky" Steve said and looked at Bucky.

"Hi. Who are u?" Scott asked holding out his hand for me to shake.

"I'm Isabelle and I am not shaking that hand" I said and he put his hand down. "Oh. Your her sister" Scott said looking at Wanda.

"So what exactly is the plan" I asked. "I explained to u, I'm the way over here" Clint said.

"Yea, but then I fell asleep" I said and he rolled his eyes.

"Ok. Just know this, protect Bucky. Make sure they don't get him." Steve said. "But I don't even know who he is" I said.

"Just do it. For me" Steve said and I rolled my eyes.

"Fine." I said and looked at Bucky confused. He did a small wave with his left arm, and HOLT SHIT! He got a metal arm.

"What the fuck-" "language!" Steve said but ignored that.

"He got a metal arm" I said with a small smile.

"Yes he does. Anyways, we got a chopper lined up" Clint said and then someone started speaking through the speakers.

"They're evacuating the airport" Bucky said. "Stark" Steve said.

"Stark?" Scott asked.

"Suit up" Steve said.
-
I walked Besides Steve and he had his suit on and was holding his shield. "Ok. Remember the plan" Steve said and I nodded.

We then started jogging to a helicopter. But before we were next to it, something hits it sending and electronic shock wave around it.

I look up and see Iron Man and War Machine. They land a few feet away from us.

"Wow. It's so weird how u run into people at the airport. Isn't it weird?" Tony asked Rhodes as his mask automatically came off, revealing his face.

"Definitely weird" Rhodes responded. "Hear me out Tony" Steve said. "That doctor. That psychiatrist. He's behind all of this"

Then a a guy with a cat suit jumped out. "Captain. Ms Maximoff" He said.

"Your highness" Steve replied. I still don't know who he is.

"Who's He?" I whisper to Steve. "Black Panther. The king of wakanda" Steve whispered back and I nodded. T'Challa. Cool!

"Anyways... Ross gave me 36 hours to bring u in. That was 24 hours ago. Can u help a brother out" Tony informed.

"You're after the wrong guy." Steve said and I stood there waiting for action or the perfect time to say something.

"Your old war buddy killed innocent people." "And there are five more super soldiers just like him" Steve interrupted. "I can't let the doctor find him first. I just can't"

"Steve." Someone called. We looked behind us and I see Nat. "You know. What's about to happen. Do u really want to punch your way out of this one?"

We all stayed silent and then Tony spoke. "Alright. I run out of patience. Underoos!" He called and then some web caught Steve's shield and webbed his hands together and my hands together.

I groaned. "U serious?" I ask as I see a spider guy with cap shield.

"Nice work kid." "Thanks. I could have stuck the landing a little better but u know. New suit. No wait- it's nothing Mr Stark. It's perfect" Peter said and omg how more pathetic can this guy get?

"Cap-captain. Big fan. I'm Spiderman" "Yea we'll talk about it later" "Hey everyone"

"This is how u treat a women after I offer to go on a date with u? Pathetic" I said with an eye roll.

"Oh um... sorry. It's just-" "Yea. Just shut up and stay quiet now" I said and he did so.

"You've been busy." Steve said and Tony looked at Steve. "And you've been a complete idiot" Tony snapped.

"Dragging In Clint. Rescuing Wanda and Belle from a place she doesn't want to leave. A safe place. Bringing in Belle was a bad idea" Tony listed. "I'm trying to keep!- I'm trying to keep u from tearing the avengers apart"

"U did that when u signed" I said and he looked at me in disbelief.

"U guys are gonna turn Barnes over and you're gonna come with us. Now! Because it's us or a squad of JSOC guys with no compunction about being impolite" Tony said.

"We found it" I hear Sam over the communicators. "The quinjet's in hanger five. North runway."

I smiled a bit and looked at Cap. We both held our hands up and the two arrows came, freeing us from the webs.

Tony looked back as his mask came back on. "Alright Lang" Steve said.

"Hey guys. Something-" Then Scott grew to normal size kicking Peter. Peter grunted as he fell back and Scott gave Cap his shield.

"I believe this is yours, Captain America" He said and Cap took his shield.

Here we go, the action. Time to fight.