{It Was No One}23

Isabelle was talking with Tony at the new avengers facility and was starting to get a little stress about things and had a headache

Isabelle was talking with Tony at the new avengers facility and was starting to get a little stress about things and had a headache. "Can u get me some orange juice?" Isabelle asked the older man, rubbing her temples.

"Sure, be right back" Tony said and walked out the room. Isabelle stood up to get her bag but immediately fell to her knees, heart racing.

"Friday- can, can u check what's wrong with me?" She said stuttering a bit staying in her position.

"Sure Ms Maximoff" She replied. "I ate- was eating food but it didn't tase right. Maybe I was poisoned, or am I dying" Isabelle said panicking a little.

"No, Ms Maximoff. It appears that u experienced a severe anxiety attack" Friday replied.

"Me? No. That can't be right" Isabelle said and slowly stood up. "Tony!"

Tony soon came back holding her drink in his hand. "What?"

"Friday said I had an anxiety attack"

Tony set her drink down on the glass table and sighed. "Belle, let's talk"

———————

"That's how I found out I have anxiety and other stuff" Isabelle said as she wrote some things inside a notebook.

"Wow. I feel so bad that u have to go through those things"

"Yea, well. It's my problem."

"But I should at least be worried about u"

"No. U have nothing to worry about, Josh. It's about me and u have nothing to do with it" She replied and kissed the boy on his check.

"I'm your boyfriend, I should worry. Anyways, I think that is gonna go into-" "Hey guys!" A brunette said walking into the room.

"Wanda, u need something?" Isabelle asked annoyed.

"I just wanna check up on u guys. See how u guys are doing" She answered. "We're fine Wanda. Now, shoo" Her younger sister said.

"Ok. Ok. I'll leave" She said and walked out with a smile.

"Is your sister always like that?" "No. But it's cuz I actually have a boyfriend so she'll be like this for a few weeks and go back to normal" Isabelle said.

"So, are u sure u aren't coming to school on the day we have to present our projects?" Josh asked and the girl sighed.

"I won't be going. But u'll do great. And we are definitely getting an A." She said.