Ch.25: Final

Chapter 25: Final

Naomi's POV

I would usually hear the morning bird's chirp in the morning, and have the sunlight pour through my window... but it was different this morning.

My sleep was broken not due to the sun, but because of the rain. My sleepy eyes drifted open as I looked at the small rain drops sliding down my window. Sighing, I finally woke up and went into the bathroom. I did my daily hygiene, and wore a pair of loose pants and a tank top.

A week had gone by so far since I joined the Akatsuki. So far it's been pretty normal. I have been hanging out with each of the members a little bit, but some more than others. Itachi and I have gotten much closer as we train together and just talk; he's opened up a bit, of course not much, but he smiles and laughs more when it's just us two or if I'm with him and Kisame. Kisame and I have always been close since I was his student before; we also train together so he can teach me how to wield Kiba a bit better.

I also usually hang out with Hidan or Deidara since they're a bit less mature than the others, and are more fun to play pranks with. They fight a lot, but when we're all together we create huge trouble. I mean it's only been a week, imagine what we'll do in a couple months!

...

I arrived in the kitchen yawning. "Good morning everyone..." I muttered as I looked at everyone else that were totally dead in the morning. Hidan was sprawled on the sofa with Deidara; Sasori was just sitting on the dining chair with his arms crossed. I didn't know where anyone else was...

I looked in the cabinets for any food, and found the whole thing pretty well stocked. I started making some breakfast, just some eggs and toasted bread with orange juice.

"What's that smell?" Hidan muttered as he woke up. I waved at him as he looked at me. He came and looked over my shoulders.

"Want some?" I asked. He merely nodded and went back to sit on the table. Jeez thanks, it's not like I need help or anything...

Apparently the smell of breakfast woke everyone else up. As I sat down at the table, I picked up a fork with some eggs to eat it. Before I could even put it in my mouth, Itachi came and snatched it, putting it in his mouth.

"Hey!" I exclaimed as I angrily pouted, "That was mine!"

He merely smirked. "Really? Because I swear it was mine... besides Leader is calling you."

I mentally groaned and glared at his back as he took my plate and began eating from it. Muttering curses under my breath, I maneuvered my way around the dark halls trying not to get lost. Finally arriving at the isolated office, I knocked.

I heard a distinct 'come in,' before I entered. "Did you call for me, Leader-sama?" I asked as I stood in front of his desk. He shuffled some papers and nodded.

"Yes. I have your first mission that needs to be completed." So fast! I thought. He handed me a red file. Opening it up, I noticed a picture of a man at the right side, top corner. He had dark sin, a buzz cut, and one big 'x' shaped slash on each cheek. Wrinkling my nose, I noticed his name was Komatsu Shimizu. Who the fuck is that? I wondered.

"This is an assassination mission. He was working for us to gather intel from each land; but one of our members figured out that he was distributing information about us for money. He was seen last at a small cavern outside the skirts of Iwagakure. I want you to track him down and dispose of him."

I nodded, soaking up all the information about this creepy guy. "When do I need to leave?"

"Leave right this afternoon. Oh and by the way, he has a bit of a reputation for being with ladies."

"Hai." I bowed and left the room. I kept reading information about his abilities, until I arrived in the kitchen again. I dropped the file on the table, and went to make a quick snack of onigiri for the 2 day trip.

Kisa-sensei came into the kitchen to put his plate in the sink, when he noticed the file. "I remember him..." he said as he scanned the pages

"He always gave me this weird gut feeling. What do you have to do?"

I smirked. "I guess your gut feeling was right. I have to do this..." I mimicked using my finger to slice my throat.

He chuckled and ruffled my hair. "Good luck, squirt! Kick his ass."

I grabbed my supplies and went into my room to see Itachi sitting on the bed looking at my scrolls. "I heard you're going on a mission," his monotone, yet slightly curious voice spoke.

"Yup. I have to kill some guy that's been leaking intel about the Akatsuki..."

"Well be careful, alright?" He stood up. I grinned at him and gave a thumbs up.

"Don't you worry about me! I got his." I clenched my fists. He chuckled and poked my forehead.

"Good. I don't expect anything else." He complimented and left the room. I quickly packed my clothes and some medical supplies. I put on my cloak, and headed out the door.

**Time Skip**

Location: Land of Earth

I ninja jumped through the last of the trees in the forest. Now the terrain was getting rockier as I neared Iwagakure. I quickly stopped by the last tree and sneaked around it to see if anyone was there.

Noticing no one, I performed a transformation jutsu to turn myself into a 20 year old. Well since I was obviously was going into a bar, a disguise was definitely needed. Fiery, red hair cascaded down my back up in a slight pony tail. I was wearing a tight black corset dress that suffocated my breasts, which also transformed into bigger ones. My eyes were now a light violet and my tall heels finished my look.

Transformation_Look

"God these boobs are a huge pain..." I muttered as I wiggled them to adjust the dress. Stepping out from behind the tree, I tried to walk past the guard gates.

"Halt! What is your purpose here?" One of them asked. Putting on a slight smirk, I swayed my hips back and forth until I was a couple inches away from his face. I noticed him sweating a bit and the flush of his cheeks.

"Why... can't a tired woman take a rest?" I purred seductively trailing my finger down his neck.

"U-um y-you.." he stuttered "S-sure! Go a-head miss."

I blew him a kiss and walked away while giving him a wink. Once I reached inside the gates, I magically took out disinfectant that just appeared out of nowhere and drowned myself in it.

"Ew ew ew..." I scrunched my face and sprayed some more on the finger I touched the guard. Disgusting pigs...

"I'm too young to be doing missions like these..." I muttered under my breath. "Oh well." I shrugged it off and walked along the streets trying to find the cavern. I asked some locals if they had seen him and said that he's usually found at a bar drinking. He's known for his reputation
for being a man whore.

It was around 7 in the evening and the sun was setting quite quickly. The crickets could be heard chirping within the night. Along a slightly deserted alley, I found the cavern. Opening the door, the first thing that hit me was the smell of smoke, alcohol, and dirty sex.

I noticed waitresses with short skirts passing out drinks to men at their tables; I noticed the bartender putting on a little show with fire. My eyes scanned the different tables noticing my target sitting in the corner with a bunch of girl surrounding him.

I scoffed and rolled my eyes. Typical... I sat at the bar stool and ordered a glass of Sake. Of course I wasn't going to drink it, but what was wrong with pretending? I had to play my part. I twirled around and crossed my legs over, leaning on the counter. I lightly swirled my drink in my glass.

THIRD POV

Komatsu Shimizu sat at the table laughing loudly, while enjoying his company. He didn't give a damn if anyone saw him groping each girl; rather, he enjoyed the attention. Picking up his glass, he took a long stride, his eyes scanning the usual place he came.

His eyes landed on a young lady sitting at the bar. It wasn't hard to miss her because of that bright red hair and those rose lips. His eyes widened as he scanned her up and down. She looked new, since he practically knew everyone that came here every night.

Licking his lips, he smacked the glass down on the table and got off his seat. Naomi noticed the target coming towards her and put her acting in check.

"Why hello there little lady. Why haven't I seen you before?" He asked as he subtly leaned against her. From the corner of her eyes, Naomi noticed him placing an arm around her shoulder. She shivered in disgust at his touch, but didn't show it; rather she put on a flirty face.

"Hmm, I'm new in this town and haven't seen anything that would make my day yet. Why don't you show me...?" She pulled his collar closer and whispered in his ear. Shimizu shuddered in pleasure as her hot breath hit his ear.

"Why don't I make your night," He pulled her arm until she was practically sitting his lap. She pushed her chest against his, as he groaned.

"Why don't I get you a drink first?" she purred gently. She snapped her fingers and brought a drink over. She stared at the drink for a sec and breathed. Well, here goes nothing.

"Actually, I'll give you the drink myself," Naomi spoke as she wrapped her arm around his neck pulling him closer than he already was. Shimizu tightened his hold on her waist and dragged his fingers around her stomach.

Naomi took a big gulp of the alcohol and kissed her target. She moved her soft lips against his rough ones and transferred the alcohol into his mouth. Shimizu swallowed the drink immediately and began to kiss Naomi back roughly. She pulled on his hair making him hiss in pleasure.

Shimizu stood up from the bar stool and dragged Naomi into one of the back rooms. He opened the door and immediately shut it, pushing her against the wall. Naomi pushed him slowly back into the bed and got on top of him. She sat on his stomach and pulled away from the kiss.

Shimizu started choking endlessly and breathed hard. "W-what's g-going on?!" he choked trying to form his words together. "I-I can't breathe!"

His face was beginning to pale and his lips turning into a violet blue color. Naomi smirked deviously and got off of him. "Finally," she exclaimed "I was wondering how long it would take you to finally die." She huffed.

The man's eyes widened with shock. "WHAT? What are you t-talking about?" he coughed as he splat out blood into his hand, sitting up on the bed.

Naomi chuckled and pulled out the cloak, and put it on. "A-Akatsuki.." he barely wheezed, as his eyes widened in fear.

"Yup," Naomi knelt down in front of him "Maybe next time you should keep secrets to yourself. It might get you in trouble one day... oops! It already has." She remarked innocently bringing a finger to her chin.

"H-how?" he gasped.

Naomi laughed as if it were a funny joke. "You're an idiot. Never take a drink from an unknown person, especially a lady. I laced my lips with poison before kissing you. So it mixed in with the alcohol, you drank it and tada! You're now dying." She informed with a shrug of her shoulders.

The man couldn't even gasp out another word as the light in his eyes left swiftly. Naomi went up to him and kicked her legs in his stomach lightly to see if he moved. Nope. She undid her transformation and fled the scene from the window, but not before taking a picture of him dead.

Landing outside of the building, she blended into the shadows of the dark alley, and ninja jumped around to exit the gate of Iwagakure right away.

Naomi's POV

I sighed in relief as I entered the forest. It was probably past midnight and I needed to find shelter. I knew a small town was coming outside of the border a couple miles away.

Deciding to make that a stop, I forced myself to move on a bit more. As I jumped through the trees, I took out my sack of water, took a drink, and did a spit take. I repeated the process again and again to get rid of the germs that probably came. Yuck! I can't believe I kissed like a 30 year old... well a mission's a mission. I shivered, wrinkling my nose, one last time.

My eyes lit up as I saw the town. Once on the streets, I searched around to find a small motel. Finding it, I went inside a rented a small room just for the night. Placing my stuff down on my bed, I headed out again for a meal.

I arrived at a small ramen stand, and opened the flap. Sitting on the stool, I looked over the menu.

"What can I get you this evening?" a lady probably in her sixties asked. I smiled at her in response since she seemed nice.

"I'll have a chicken ramen, please." She smiled and nodded, going back inside. I tapped my fingers back and forth looking around the shop. My heart stopped beating as I saw a familiar gray haired ninja sitting in the corner with someone, drinking his tea.

Fuck! What the hell is Kabuto doing here?!
I thought. I stared at him a bit longer until I noticed him look my way. My eyes widened in shock and I quickly ducked under the counter.

"Did you see that?" I heard his voice in questioning.

"Who are you talking about?" the guy who was sitting with him asked.

"Come on." I heard the sound of a chair scrape. Shit shit shit. I got on all fours and tried to crawl away as quick as possible. I ran to a back alley and kept hearing their voices. I bit my lip in frustration as I heard them getting near.

That's it!

Third POV

Kabuto and the unknown man walked around the shop trying to find that person. I'm sure I saw Naomi Suzuki here... Kabuto thought as he searched around and came to a dark alley. The only thing there was there were some trashcans and old boxes.

"I think you've officially gone crazy after hanging out with Orochimaru." The guy muttered. Kabuto shot him a glare and pushed his glasses up back on his nose.

I must have seen someone else...
He thought and walked away, but not without looking back one more time.

As soon as they disappeared far enough, a POP! sound was heard. "Phew!" Naomi exclaimed as she dusted herself off. "It's not easy transforming into a trashcan..." she muttered and stretched her back.

She brought her clothe sleeve and smelled it. "Ew! I guess transforming into one makes you smell like one too!" She skipped the dinner due to the fact that she didn't want to take the risk of being seen again.

**Time Skip**

Naomi's POV

I sighed in relief as I finally walked through the border of Amegakure the next morning. The village was starting to grow on me after spending a couple days here. The rain always put me in a relaxing mood and the people here really looked up to Pein and Konan as their leaders; well Konan was known as an angel due to her jutsu, and Pein was a god.

Well in a way I kind of understood it, since these two have helped a lot with the village, but I can't help to think that some of these villagers are a bit gullible. I shrugged it off; it was none of my business anyways how Pein ran Ame.

I created some hand signs and opened the doorway to the hideout. I yawned, stretching my arms in the air as I walked down the dark hallways. I knocked on Pein's door and stepped inside.

"Welcome back, Naomi. I didn't expect you to be back so early." Pein said as he raised a fine eyebrow.

LOL when I was writing the 'raised an eyebrow' part I was like, "wait lemme check if Pein even has eyebrows unlike Zabuza...! Hehe ^_^"

"The mission was rather simple if you ask me," I shrugged and pulled out the picture of the dead guy and placed it on his desk "I poisoned him, and it killed him in about 7 minutes after being ingested."

"And how exactly did he ingest it...?" He curiously asked while crossing his arms. I bit my lip and coughed awkwardly.

"I may or may not have transformed into an older lady and you know..." I muttered while making a smooching sound at the end of my
sentence. His eyes widened in surprise and he brought his fist to his mouth to hide a chuckle.

"Ahem...well I see. Umm, good work and you can go now..." he coughed. I quickly shuffled out of the room and once the door closed, I heard his chuckle of amusement. Jerk..!

Rolling my eyes, I made my way towards the kitchen. I saw Hidan smirking around and rubbing his hands together in an evil way, which I ignored; Sasori was sitting on the couch adjusting his puppet, Hiruko, and Kakazu was just counting money and crossing of rogues from the Bingo Book. A 'normal' afternoon.

"Hehehe, I can't wait!" Hidan softly exclaimed with excitement.

"What are you doing this time, numbskull?" I casually walked past him into the kitchen to look for some food in the cabinets.

"Just fucking watch, Omi! It will be so hilarious!" Hidan told me. Oh yeah... Hidan started calling me Omi after the first couple days, since quoting him 'Naomi is too long' of a name...

I rolled my eyes and snatched up my dango sticks that were hidden and began eating them. Kakazu looked at his partner and scoffed. "What an idiot..."

"What the fuck did you say Kakazu?!" Hidan yelled and they both started arguing. Sasori frowned at them with annoyance and went back to working on his puppet.

"Ahh... I'm so thirsty! Ooo what's this?!" I exclaimed as I noticed a red drink on the counter. I picked it up and smelled it. Mhmmm strawberries.

I picked up the glass and put my lips towards it. "NO OMI!! DON'T FUCKING DRINK THAT!" Hidan screamed with wide eyes as he noticed the drink in my hand.

Yup... too late. I swallowed the strawberry juice and sighed in relief as it felt good down my throat. I raised an eyebrow at him. "Why not?? It tastes awesome! Did you make it??" I asked as I walked to the living room.

Hidan bit his lip and made a sheepish expression. "That's why." He pointed at me. I looked at myself and noticed that feathers were growing on my skin. I also crossed my eyes and noticed that my mouth was getting pointer, and I was growing shorter.

I glared and shouted at him. "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU---CLUCK!"

Third POV

Sasori, Kakazu, and Hidan stared with jaw dropped expressions as the smoke began to clear, revealing a white, furry, and pointed chicken!

"Cluck cluck cluck..." the chicken made the noise. The chicken paused and stared at itself, before screaming... err it actually came out in a cluck.

"CLUCK CLUCK CLUUUUUUUCCCKKKK!" it screamed horrified.

"Umm is that...?" Sasori asked, before Hidan cut him off.

"Oh man, Naomi is so fucking going to kill me after she reverts back." He groaned.

The chicken's eyes narrowed before growing mental lasers in its eyes and aiming them towards Hidan. Its feet tapped on the ground slowly making its way towards him as if he were its prey.

"Might want to run, Hidan." Kakazu advised as he amusingly stared at Naomi getting her feathers ready.

"Fuck!" he cursed and tripped running back towards the entry way. Mental beams came out of Naomi's chicken eyes and shot them towards him.

Crouching down on her short chicken legs, she took one legs and scraped it back and forth in a way saying that she was about to charge. Hidan narrowed his eyes at her watching her move extra carefully.

Before he even knew it... "CLUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKKK!" Naomi screamed and chased Hidan down the halls.

Angry_Chicken This is how I imagine the angry chicken chasing.

"SHIT!" Hidan screamed. While those two were going down the halls, Sasori and Kakazu quietly laughed at the scene. It wasn't often when something this hilarious went on in the hideout.

"Ever since she came here, everything has been more light hearted." Sasori admitted.

"Hmm. I agree." Kakazu stated.

"YOU BITCH!" Hidan screamed like a little girl, from the hallways. "THAT HURT!"

"Cluck cluck cluck!!"

"Ah!! Ouch!"

"Cluck!"

"What the fuck?!"

"Cluck Cluck!"

Sasori and Kakazu stared at each other, then started cracking up, for the first time, after hearing Hidan scream like a little girl. He came running back into the living room and ran to the corner. The hard pats of Naomi came and she flew her way inside with her beak held high in pride.

She slowly turned towards Hidan and sinisterly grinned, her eyes twinkling with mischief as she cornered him to the wall.

"CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUUUUUUUUCCK!" She yelled as she attacked him biting him in the face and taking her claws and scratching his chest and arms. She also slapped him with her feathered arms, making some lose feathers enter his mouth.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!" Hidan's girlish screams echoed throughout the entire Akatsuki hideout.
Not even a minute passed when the rest of the members started coming in. "WHAT is going on here?!" Pein's booming voice entered the living room; everyone else came behind him. He was angry, no, not even; he was pissed.

"What the..." Deidara said as he noticed the havoc in the room.

"Why is there a chicken inside?" Kisame asked curiously. Itachi also stared at the chicken in amusement, but didn't show it due to his blank face.

"GET THAT FUCKING PSYCHOTIC CHICKEN AWAY FROM ME!" Hidan shrieked, protecting his face from any more blows.

"HAHAHAHA, forget the chicken, look at Hidan!!" Deidara laughed out loud while holding his stomach. Everyone turned to see the usual sleek Hidan, turned into a mess. His hair was all over the place, his clothes torn apart, red and pink scratch marks were literally covering his face and body, and blood was oozing from his nose.

The members bit their lips in order for them to stop laughing.

"CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK!!" the chicken screamed and made a weird noise, as if it were laughing. Actually, it really was. The chicken made its way over to Pein and used its beak to tap his ankles. "Cluck cluck cluck." It said as if trying to send a message.
Pein looked down at the chicken and narrowed his eyes. But suddenly his eyes widened in realization. He growled in anger and turning his head to Hidan.

"What did you do with Naomi?!" he spat.

"WHAT?!" Konan exclaimed before kneeling down to observe the chicken. "Of course, look at her eyes. Oh poor MiMi!" she said before picking her up and stroking her feathers. Naomi squealed happily and laid her head on Konan's chest.

"Naomi drank some juice that Hidan had made by accident and turned into a chicken." Sasori explained while sitting on the sofa.

"That was her own damn fault! That juice was for Barbie over there," Hidan exclaimed pointing his finger at Deidara "What kind of person randomly drinks something that's left on a counter!?"

"WHAT?!" Deidara now yelled. And then of course those two started arguing again. Itachi took Naomi, in chicken form, from Konan and held her in his arms.

"ENOUGH!" Pein yelled, turning everyone quiet "How do you revert her back, Hidan?"

"Ummm... well, the jutsu is supposed to go away by itself... so I have no fucking idea when." He replied.

"Great..." Pein muttered. "Itachi, take care of Naomi until she transforms back." Itachi merely nodded and took Naomi away into his room.
Once inside, he placed her on his bed while he sat down on the side. The two stared at each other, until Itachi's lips twitched a bit, before he started laughing out loud.

Naomi, in her chicken form, stared at Itachi in shock. She had never seen him laugh like that before. Usually he would be monotone and indifferent, but at this moment, he looked so carefree and innocent.

"Cluck cluck cluck!" she retorted.

"Are you saying," he laughed while wiping his tears "that it's not funny?"

"Cluck!" she nodded.

"Of course it's funny! Have you seen yourself," he picked her up "You're a chicken!" he chuckled.

SNAP!
Both looked over at Kisame standing by the door holding a camera. "My my, I've never seen Itachi laugh like that; it's a lucky day." Kisame grinned. Itachi's face immediately went back to normal and put Naomi down.

"Hn." Itachi muttered and looked away from the both of them. Both Kisame and Naomi rolled their eyes at his behavior.

POOF! Kisame and Itachi looked over to see Naomi sprawled out on the bed. But their eyes widened as they noticed that she wasn't in her genjutsu look but rather her original looks.

Her glossy raven hair was sticking out in each direction and her midnight onyx eyes were adjusting to the transformation.

"What the fuck?!" They all turned to see Hidan and Deidara standing there with their mouths agape and pointing fingers at Naomi.

"Damn!" she muttered and sat up on the bed. "I guess there's no use of hiding it, is there now?" she asked. Kisame face palmed and a tick mark formed on Itachi's forehead.

"Who the hell are you?!" Deidara exclaimed. He had to admit, she was gorgeous, who ever this young girl was.

Now Itachi was the one who face palmed while Kisame rolled his eyes at their obliviousness. Naomi shook her head, took out one of her ninja shoes and threw it at the two.

"Who do you think I am, huh you morons?!" she yelled.

"Shit... Omi??" Hidan asked, his eyebrows furrowing.

"What's going on?" Sasori asked as he walked over to see what all of the commotion was about. His eyes widened as he saw the blacked haired girl sitting on Itachi's bed so casually.

"Who do you think, dumbass??" she retorted.

"What the hell happened to you?"

She sighed in frustration. "This is my real look... the other one you guys have been seeing is my genjutsu look."

"Ahh..." Pein and Konan walked into Itachi's room "I was wondering how long it would take you to reveal yourself."

"You knew?!" Everyone else asked at the same time.

"I'm the Leader of the biggest criminal organization in the shinobi lands, what do you expect out of me?" Pein rolled his eyes. "I wanted to see when Naomi would reveal her true self. So what do you say, are you going to tell them, or should I?"

"Ehh, I don't mind. You can do it, Leader-sama." She waved him off.

Pein rubbed his forehead in annoyance. "As you all know, Itachi had massacred the entire Uchiha Clan..." Itachi merely closed his eyes as Pein brought up the painful memories.

"Well, Itachi and his younger brother aren't the only Uchihas left." Pein bluntly said as he kind of stared at Naomi for a hint.

"Huh?" The two dumbasses muttered.

"What did I deserve to be paired up with him..." Sasori and Kakazu muttered both referring to their respective partners.

"You idiots, Pein is saying that Naomi is an Uchiha." Zetsu scowled at them, appearing out of thin air. "Even I knew that."

"Ohhh... wait what the fuck! So Naomi isn't Naomi Suzuki, but Naomi Uchiha?" Hidan clarified.

Everyone else nodded, including the said girl. "Yup, pretty much." Naomi said as she flashed on her Sharingan. Deidara scrunched up his nose and turned away, while everyone else noted the crystal ruby eyes staring back at them, just like Itachi's.

"Great... another freaky red eye. Like one wasn't enough already." Hidan muttered.

"As you can see, having two Uchihas in the Akatsuki are perfect. Each of them is an important asset to this organization." Pein explained properly.

"So what team will squirt be on?" Kisame asked.

"For right now, that's undecided. We'll have Naomi spend some missions with each team, and if anything comes in between whenever, we'll switch her over to another."

Naomi shrugged. "It seems alright with me. In that way, I get to have experience with each member." She grinned. "Thank kami that I don't
have to keep wasting my chakra on my genjutsu anymore."

The others noted her slight rise in chakra levels as the genjutsu were completely taken off of her.

"If I come across a fight or something, what should I say about my identity?" She curiously asked.

"Hm, don't directly say that you're an Uchiha," Konan explained.

"You will be using your abilities, so your opponent will immediately figure out who you are." Pein said.
Naomi nodded in response before her gaze landed on Hidan. Hidan noticed her eyes glaring at him like a piece of meat. She suddenly grinned
wickedly.

Before anyone could even relay what was happening, Naomi had poofed out her Uchiha katana and swiped Hidan's head off with a clean cut.

Deidara started laughing out loud like a crazy animal, clapped his hands like a dumb seal.

His head rolled on the ground and he glared back at her. "OWW! YOU FUCKING, PSYCHOTIC, BITCH!! YOU @#$%^%$ )*&@#$..." Itachi had covered her ears as Hidan went into those 'forbidden' curse words.

Hidan snarled as he finished. Itachi took his hands off Naomi's ears, and she rolled her eyes.

"PIPE DOWN, ZOMBIE! You're a fucking Jashinist, if I knew you were going to die would I have done it?!"

"HELL YEAH YOU WOULD HAVE!!!"

Pein glared at Hidan for his loud noise and choice of words. "ENOUGH! Kakazu take him back and sow him up again...." The said man took Hidan's head off to the medical room.

"And you Naomi..." Pein's voice boomed, "Nice job." He winked and left the room with Konan giggling.

"Did that really just happen...?" Naomi stood there and looked at the rest with her mouth agape.

Deidara's face matched hers. "I never knew Leader could smile!"

Sasori rolled his eyes and dragged his partner away. And the others eventually went back to doing their own thing.

**Time Skip**

Naomi walked up the stairs to one of the tall towers that were attached to the hideout. She sat on the large opening window, with her feet dangling about the high ground.

The sky was pretty dark, even though it was only the afternoon. It was a classic day in Amegakure. The smell of burning wood from fireplace, that Konan had conjured up to warm the hideout, hovered over the fresh scent of cool rain. It trickled and tapped on the windows in a calming and soothing rhythm that always made me sleepy. The clouds created a shade, that let my eyes relax and comfortably look out over the industrialized village. The darkness of the atmosphere allowed the village lights to shine like bright stars.

All in all, it was surprisingly peaceful; Hidan and Deidara also weren't making any noises since I think we had plenty for one day. I carelessly swung my legs back and forth, until I heard someone come from behind and sit down beside me.

"It's calming isn't it?" I asked Itachi as his eyes gazed over the city. He 'hmmed' a response.

"You know? You should laugh more, Itachi. A smile suits you much more than that monotone face you always use." I grinned at him and playfully pushed his shoulders with mine.

He gave me the typical Uchiha smirk, and then frowned again. "There is not much to smile about these days."

I rolled my eyes. "Nii-san, wear a smile and be happy, but if you wear a frown, it will cause you to have wrinkles and lines. And I can totally see the effect of it happening," I chuckled and softly traced the two hard lines on his face with my finger.

After a moment of silence, Itachi suddenly spoke. "You're good for him you know..." he trailed off.

I realized a couple seconds after who he was talking about. Sadly smiling, I leaned my head against his shoulders. "Both of our lives are fucked up, pretty badly Nii-san. He's off to Pedo snake to get stronger to kill you, and I'm here to get stronger for my revenge."

Itachi frowned and softly padded my headed in a rhythmic motion. "Revenge isn't the answer, Naomi. You should know that."

I abruptly sat up and grimaced at him. "I-I can't help it, Nii-san," Tears brimmed the bottom of my eyes. "I-I have to kill Danzo. That bastard as ruined your life, my life, Sasuke's life, the whole of Uchiha Clan, and my parents! You can't expect me to do nothing... p-please let me have some sort of honor." I pleaded, my voice cracking a bit as a tear fell down.

"Please say that you'll support me, ne? Onegai!" I stared at him in the eyes. He sighed in defeat and kissed my forehead.

"Fine," he wiped the tears away softly with his thumbs "But be careful alright? I might not always be around."

"Arigatou!" I giggled and tackled him into a hug. He lowly chuckled and poked my forehead.

Third POV

"Remember, Mia," Itachi started using another nickname. He usually used it when he was in that 'caring guardian/brother' mood.

"These years in the Akatsuki will not be easy. You will be doing missions that you've never done before. It will require you to give up your emotions and complete them mercilessly. There will be struggles up ahead."

Naomi gently smiled and looked at the sky. "I know, Itachi, but without struggle there is no progress."

Itachi smirked and glanced at her. "Wise words. In this life, we have to make many choices. Some are very important choices. Some are not. Many of our choices are between good and evil. The choices we make, however, determine to a large extent our happiness or our unhappiness, because we have to live with the consequences of our choices." He wisely spoke about all of his struggles he had to endure ever since the massacre.

She pondered his words carefully and spoke a statement that she once saw on a stone wall that was engraved, during one of her missions.

"Inside each of us, there is the seed of both good and evil. It's a constant struggle as to which one will win. And one cannot exist without the other. We and only we are responsible for our choices in life."

However, no one knew that choices were going to have to be made between good or bad...

No one knew of the struggles that were coming ahead.

No one knew that many lives will be lost.

No one knew that the journey up ahead would be one of the most hardest in life.

Courage and strength will be tested.

Love will be questioned.

Betrayal will be exposed.

Struggle will come in every aspect.

No one knew. Everyone was oblivious.

And so...

this is where our exhilarating voyage begins.

HOLY EFFING SHIT...
BOOK 1 HAS JUST ENDED!!! WHOPPEEEEE!
Who's excited for Book 2?!? I know I am; I can't wait to write it! I'll definitely get on it right away; I'm not holding it back. Kekeke.