Ch.18: Training and Finals

Chapter 18: Training and Finals

The summer sun glistened down on Konoha as it rose high above the Hokage Mountains. It's boiling hot rays penetrating through each and every window throughout the village, signaling all of the villagers to wake up and start the day afresh.

These were the same rays that awoke me out of my slumber. I moaned in annoyance as I realized that I wouldn't be able to sleep anymore as the bright light prevented me from closing my eyes.

Exhaling a huge sigh, I sluggishly unraveled myself from the bed sheets and headed into the bathroom. I shrugged at the light snoring noise that was coming from Sasuke and continued on brushing my teeth. I went to the closet and stole his long white shirt that came down to my knees and just wore that. After being more refreshed, I walked downstairs and into the kitchen. If you haven't already guessed—yup I was at Sasuke's home.

Preparing simple eggs, toast, and juice, I laid everything on the table. Grabbing some strawberries in my hand, I climbed upstairs to wake up Sasuke, while eating them. I mentally moaned as the juicy strawberry flavor traveled down my throat. Surprisingly, they were in season! So lucky me!

Munching on the snack quietly, I silently stood next to Sasuke deciding on evil ways to wake him up. After all, what kind of girlfriend would I be if I'm not even able to do that?  (Teehee, Black butler moment-ish^^)I smirked as I went to the kitchen and brought out a small can of whipping cream that was stocked in the fridge. I was surprised, since he hated sweets! But guess he kept it more for me, since I liked all types of food.

I gently took his hand and laid it by his side. I put a whole lot of it on his palms and took out a feather that we ninjas apparently just have lying around. I took the feather and carefully swung it back and forth right by nose.

He wrinkled his nose in annoyance, but then went back to sleep peacefully. I lowly chuckled and swished the feather again. He brought his hand to scratch his itchy nose, and then SPLASH!!

I fell into a fit of giggles as I noticed the whipping cream smothered all over his face. "HAHAHAHA!" I laughed out loud as I noticed him shoot up with a surprised look on his face.

His face quickly turned into the most murderous glare ever. My eyes widened as I realized that I messed with the wrong ninja, who hated waking up early.

"NAOMI!!" I heard him yell. I bolted out the door with a squeal. His heavy footsteps followed me like a stampede.

"Shit!" I yelped as I heard him getting closer and closer to my tail. Finally arriving at the living room, he tackled me onto the sofa, pinning my arms by my face and using a taijutsu technique to bind my legs.

I pursed my lips as I tried to not laugh again looking at his face. The cream had made his bed head hair even worse, literally covering the roots and the ends. His face had now become sticky with all of the cream that was smeared all around.

I bit my lip to hold my laugh, but a few giggles escaped causing me to laugh loudly from underneath him. "Hahaha! Y-you should s-see the l-look on your f-face!" I stuttered while wiping a tear.

Sasuke's eyes twitched in annoyance as a tick mark appeared on his forehead. Suddenly he smirked mischievously that slowed down my laugh into a nervous smile. "You think it's funny, huh? Let's see how you feel when you're covered in cream." He bent his head down and abruptly started rubbing his cheeks against mine, and then also on my other cheeks.

"H-hey! Hahaha s-stop!" I giggled as it tickled when he rubbed his face all over mine. I heard him slightly chuckle under his breath. He smiled slightly as he slowly bent toward me, his lips grazing mine ever so softly. It was almost as if he was testing my boundary line. My hand instinctively met the side of his cheek, slowly urging his lips harder against mine.