Ch.19: Suna's Attack on the Leaf

Chapter 19: Suna’s Attack on the Leaf

Naomi’s POV

My body stiffened in fear as I saw Orochimaru coming out of his Kazekage disguise. How could I not notice!? I’m such an idiot! His mannerisms, his talk, it all makes sense! It was fucking Orochimaru all this time!

“Lord Hokage!” Kakashi and Guy yelled

“It seems as if Suna is in ally with Orochimaru!” Kakashi explained. I gritted my teeth in anger and finally lashed out.

“I’m going after him!” I exclaimed and immediately flashed away.

“Naomi NO!” I heard Kakashi’s yell. I ignored his shout and continued on jumping across the roof towards the main roof of where the Kage’s were originally were.

I noticed an ANBU with a white cloak and his team wearing black standing right outside of the pink barrier. “Why are you standing here?!” I asked as soon as I landed next to them.

The white ANBU looked at me. “It seems that the barrier cannot be penetrated. Any doing so will immediately be burned to death.” He informed. “All we can do now is pray for the Hokage.”

I narrowed my eyes at the four Sound Ninja producing the barrier. There has to be some sort of weakness to heat. If the barrier is producing fire to burn anyone who penetrates it, we have to do something that will discharge the barrier so hard, that it will crack into pieces. I thought as I analyzed violet corner points. 

“Water is Fire’s weakness,” I muttered “I need a water user. Hey ANBU, are any of you water users?” I asked.

One of them raised their hands. “I am, but I don’t see how water will help us in this case.” I rolled my eyes.

“You idiot. This barrier is a type of fire barrier; a mere water jutsu won’t obviously break it. But if we enhance the water with lightening, which I can provide, then we can definitely hold it off for a moment for me to enter.” I explain and motioned him to come over.

“No,” the white ANBU said “You shall not go in there. It’s too dangerous, only we shall go.” He refused.

I glared at him with my fists clenched. “You don’t seem to understand that I’m the only one who has fought Orochimaru and has come out alive. I know his moves and techniques. The only one capable of doing some sort of damage is me.”

The water user stood by me and explained the extent of his water jutsus. He was an ANBU so he knew much variety of ones. “Do you know the Water dragon bullet?” I asked with eagerness.

He nodded and I grinned. “Perfect. While you conjure that up, I’ll add on my lightening jutsu to make the attack more powerful. It won’t break the barrier completely, but part of it should open where we attack which should give me enough time to enter.” I spoke.

He nodded at me, soaking up my words. Together, the both of us formed rapid hand signs, and finally releasing our attack.

“Water Style: Water Dragon Bullet Technique!” he yelled and brought two fingers to his mouth, blowing out a huge gust of water. The huge wave formed into a dragon shape with a steam snorting out of its nostrils.

At the same time I had yelled: “Lightening Release: Lightening Dragon Tornado!” Lightning flashed in the sky as I raised my arm above my head and controlled it to take form in a dragon shape. It was an indigo colored dragon with blood red eyes.

The two dragons intertwined with each other and with full force hit a specific spot on the fire barrier. As soon as it hit, I took off with immense speed trying to move as fast as I could.