Prologue

Disclaimer: Based off the manga and anime by Kishimoto Masahi. I do not own any of the characters or the plot. I only created my OC. :)
I don't own the main plot line, but I do own the other parts of the plots and my OCs. 

© 2013 s_girl123

The day of the Nine- tails attack...

The night was silent, too silent. Quiet thunder flashed across the midnight sky glowing upon the Hidden Village in the Leaves. In an underground room, a certain jinchuriki Uzumaki was giving birth to her son. Her husband, the 4th Hokage, was taking care of her and encouraging her to do her best. The situation became worse.

The 4th looked upon his wife's seal as it slowly faded. A distinct roar was heard, and the fearful beast was unleashed.

His wife, Kushina, finally gave birth to a sweet little boy, named Naruto. The 4th softly gazed as how his Kushina held Naruto in her arms for the last time. Determination crossed his eyes. He slipped on his Hokage cloak and rushed out the door.

This is the story of how Naruto was born... but what others didn't know was that someone else was also giving birth deep hidden in the Village. A place hidden so well, that only 3 shinobi in the entire Ninja world knew of. Only 3. They were Hiruzen Sarutobi, the 3rd Hokage, and his two students: Tsunade Senju and Jiraiya the Toad Sage.

Sora Uchiha, the daughter of Jiraiya was finally giving birth to her precious baby. She grunted as the pain spread throughout her back and spine.

"Come Sora, hun! You can do it. Just push." Jiraiya held his daughter's hand as he stood next to her to give as much support as he could. Tsunade had hooked Sora up to IV medication and a normal dosage of Epidural, a pain medicine that is given in the spine.

Sora was becoming weak, and she knew it. She knew she wouldn't be able to hold on any longer. But she couldn't fail him or her new baby. So she pushed.

Tsunade checked her health again. She mentally frowned. Sora's health was deteriorating. "Alright Sora, your contractions are coming quite close now. It's time for you to push with all your might."

Sora slightly nodded. I have to do this. I know I only have enough in me for my baby, but if I can't even do this much... I fail as a mother. She sucked in her breath and gave a final push, until her muscles relaxed.

She panted as a soft crying was heard. Jiraiya kissed Sora's forehead and gently held his granddaughter in his hands. He slowly gave her to Sora. The new mother gazed at her newborn baby. She couldn't have been more happier. A tear glistened down her cheek.

Her breaths slowly started coming out in pants as the exhaustion took over her body.

Tsunade smiled as she looked at Sora. "Do you have any names for her?" Sora looked up at her father, and he nodded back. She looked up to Tsunade and grinned.

"Naomi." Sora kissed Naomi's head and handed her off to Jiraiya to hold. "Why Naomi?" Tsunade asked. "Because she is the most beautiful sight I have ever seen, and always will be."

The heart monitor slowly started beeping faster. Both the Sannin's quickly looked at Sora as her skin turned pale. Jiraiya's eyes widened as he quickly put Naomi down in her crib and grabbed Sora's hand.

"Sora?? Sora! Come on Tsunade do something!" Jiraiya exlaimed. The Slug Queen's brows furrowed as she tried to send as much of chakra as she could in Sora's body.

"D-Dad... w-we know I can't make it..." Sora pleaded as she gazed at her father. Her eyelids were drooping.

"Sora. Don't you dare say anything like that! Stay with me!" He pleaded as tears streamed down his cheek. He couldn't bare to see his only daughter get paler by the minute.

"J-just p-promise me something?" she weakly asked. Jiraiya nodded. "Anything."

"T-Take care of her? Give her all of your love as you would give to me? Feed her, bathe her, tell her stories, care for her... T-take m-my place. Sh-shower her with e-everything t-that I'm n-n-not able to g-give."

Jiraiya shakily nodded as more tears escaped. Tsunade felt a tear come down her cheek as she stared at the two give final goodbyes. Yes, Tsunade would be upset. Who wouldn't when they're seeing their own God daughter die in front of her. Tsunade was indeed Sora's god mother, and she also vowed that she would protect her child always.

Sora raised her arms for her baby. Naomi was quickly handed to her. Sora kissed her forehead, her cheek, her nose, and she couldn't hold it. Her tear drops fell onto Naomi's face. The baby's eyes scrunched as she finally opens her eyes to see her mother's face. Innocent onyx eyes stared back at her mother's onyx one's also.

"I-I love you so much, my b-beautiful baby. Your father would h-have been so h-happy to see you. B-but I'll be going to him now up in heaven. I w-will tell him how amazing you are. I-I love y-you a-always. P-please forgive me." Sora sobbed. She shakily unclasped her necklace and clasped it around Naomi's neck.

A small smile formed on Naomi's face as she looked at the unfamiliar face in front of her. But it seemed as if she could trust it. The figure's eyes only held love and care. Naomi slowly raised her finger's and grabbed her mother's thumb.

A sudden giggle erupted from her. Sora sobbed even farther as she finally got to see her baby's beautiful eyes and laugh. Jiraiya couldn't take it and he slammed the door and stood outside.

Tsunade carefully grabbed Naomi and placed her in a crib. She went back and stroked Sora's face.

"T-take care of her Oba-chan? F-for me? And pl-please give her all of the letters and the special container when she's older and ready?" Tsunade could only nod.

Sora slowly laid down. "T-thank you. And tell D-Daddy... I love him....." A sigh escaped and the heart monitor beeped at a constant rate indicating that a beat was no longer there.

Lightening struck outside and the weather became harsh as Sora passed away. A crying sound echoed throughout the room as Jiraiya came back inside with a solemn face.

He walked to Sora and kissed her forehead, finally pulling the white bed sheet over her body. Naomi's crying didn't stop. It was as if she could tell someone close to her was gone, leaving a hollow feeling.

Jiraiya cradled Naomi in his arms and rocked her until she fell asleep. His eyes squinted out the window as determination also crossed his eyes.

"For you, for your father, and for your mother... I promise. I promise that I will take care of you from now on. Your Oji-san. Welcome to the family.....

Naomi. Naomi Uchiha."

Comment and Follow! Hope you like it so far. :)