Ch.10: Training and Argument

Naomi's POV

I heard the birds chirping outside as the sun gleamed into my room through the window. I stirred slightly but then woke up due to the loud noises coming from downstairs. 

I sat up on my bed abruptly and sighed, my eyes half closed. I blinked out the grogginess and looked around to see myself in my room. My brows became confused. Huh? Was last night a dream? 

The bathroom door opened suddenly and hot steam rolled out from the bottom. I looked up to see Sasuke coming out just wearing a pair of loose sweat pants with no shirt. A white towel hung around his shoulder as he roughly dried his wet hair. My eyes widened as I took in his sight.

I could feel myself redden a bit as my eyes traced down his ab lines and well defined chest. No doubt he works out and trains. He saw me awake and smirked. "See something you like?" he teased. 

I blushed and looked away, muttering profanities under my breath. "Jerk" I muttered. "Yeah, but you like this jerk." he winked. I mentally raised an eyebrow. Since when did his personality get playful? Huh, must be one of those 'rare' days...

I rolled my eyes. "I know... what was I thinking." I muttered. He playfully glared at me. "Watch it.. anyways go take a shower, the waters ready." he told me. I nodded, and stood up to go to the bathroom.

I quickly got under the hot water and let it soak through my skin. I sighed as the steaming water relaxed my body. I can't believe that  I kissed Sasuke last night and this morning. First he was my enemy, a rival, an annoying emo head. But now, I can't help but think about it. His pale skin, midnight like eyes, raven hair... all of the features were now attractive to me. 

I shook my head of all the thoughts. I like him, but I still hate him, you know? A love hate relationship. I sighed and turned off the water. I took the towel and wrapped it around my body and stepped out of the bathroom. 

I looked up to see Sasuke staring at me with a smirk and his arms crossed. I shrieked. "GET OUT!!!" I yelled. He didn't move and but stared at me with amusement. 

Fine, if that's how he wants to be. I made hand signs. "Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu!" I yelled and blue out a ball towards him. His eyes widened and he sprinted out the door. "Oh shit." I heard him mutter under his breath. 

I growled under my breath. "Pervert." I quickly put on my clothes, dried my hair, and went downstairs. "Morning..." I greeted. I looked to see everyone practically still sleepy. 

Naruto was resting his chin on his hand with his eyes half closed. Sakura was just slumped on her chair with drool coming out of her mouth. I snickered at the sight. 

"Good morning!" Kakashi gave his best eye smile. Only him, Sasuke, Tsunami and I were 'awake,' while the others were sleepy. "I was expecting the table to be more lively.. if you know what I mean." I spoke. 

"Hn. Losers..." Sasuke muttered with an eye roll. 

"No one was asking for your input on them, dumbass." I said with a small growl. He glared at me. Right, if you're wondering why we're going at each other, we decided not to tell anyone yet, and just go on with our lives as if nothing has changed. ^_^ I thought it was a pretty good idea, since, I could still continue insulting him. 

After we finished our breakfast we all headed outside.

**Time Skip**

The five of us were outside now to start the training Kakashi had mentioned yesterday.

"First, we'll have a review of chakra. Understanding chakra is essential." Kakashi started. 

"We already know that..." Sasuke muttered. 

"Right! A long time ago we learned about Catra!" Naruto exclaimed. I rolled my eyes and face palmed.

"It's chakra, Naruto. C-H-A-K-R-A: Chakra, not catra..."

"Go ahead Sakura." Kakashi ordered. "Alright Naruto..." Sakura started. I zoned out of her lesson. I rubbed my ear with slight annoyance. She loves to hear herself talk.. doesn't she? Boy, this cotton candy is annoying... 

"What's the point of this anyway, we just need to learn jutsu!" Naruto questioned. Sasuke slightly raised his hand. "I agree with Naruto for once." Sasuke said. 

Kakashi sighed and shook his head. "No, you have only scratched the surface. Frankly you guys haven't mastered chakra control." 

I mentally shrugged and zoned out again since I actually knew how to. All of the lessons, Tsunad baa-chan drilled into my mind were I guess worth it... Well if I didn't drill it, she would have had my head anyways. *Sigh* She can be scary sometimes.

"In order to fully master chakra control, you four will climb trees.... with no hands." Kakashi said with a slight pause. 

"Huh?? How is that possible, sensei?" Naruto asked witch a confused face. "Like this." Kakashi stated and put his hands together for a couple of seconds and then used his crutches to climb the tree up right. 

The others stared in amazement, while Sasuke and I looked at him with a stone face. Sometimes I bring out those Uchiha traits, but otherwise it won't even seem like I am one. 

"Well you get the idea," Kakashi instructed as he stood upside down on one of the branches, "Focus chakra on the soles of your feet and use it to connect to the tree. This is one way to apply the power of chakra." 

He threw four knives at our feet. "Alright, now gather your chakra and take these kunai to mark your way up on the tree." 

Naruto and Sasuke picked up the knives and ran towards the tree. They climbed up a bit and fell back down with a thud. 

"Aghh!" Naruto cried in frustration. 

"Hey! This is fun!" Sakura said from top of the tree. We all looked up to see her sitting on one the branches. 

"Hmm well it seems that the one of the female members of this squad has the most advance chakra control. Well done, Sakura." Kakashi spoke. I mentally scoffed. Yeah right, she only has great chakra control because she barely has strong chakra at all... I can understand that Sasuke and Naruto have more of a difficult time to get it right since Naruto is a jinchuriki and Sasuke's an Uchiha.. It wasn't easy for me either, due to the Uchiha chakra running through my veins.

"It's as if Sakura has a better chance at becoming Hokage and as for the great Uchiha clan, maybe they're not so great after all." Kakashi taunted. I shot him a murderous glare for the later part. How dare he think that... that... pink headed bitch is greater!?  Ha! As if. Oops, my Uchiha side came out again.