22

(a/n: Too tired to edit💀😂)

"Okay! That's enough!" Wooyoung shouted as he tapped San's shoulder furiously.

He felt like San was purposely trying to drain him.

San retracted his fangs before wiping his lips. He shot a apologetic smile at Wooyoung before he kissed where he just bit him.

"I'm sorry..." He muttered softly.

Wooyoung just shook his head before smiling.

"You don't have to say sorry. Just don't go a long time without feeding, that is very unhealthy for you." Wooyoung muttered as he rested his head onto San shoulder. He was still straddling his lap as he felt San caress his thighs.

"I don't want to burden you."

Wooyoung just smiled before shaking his in disagreement. "You don't burden me." He reassured.

San smiled softly as he wrapped his arms around Wooyoung's waist tightly.

"I spoke to Chan earlier."

Wooyoung winced as he saw San's eyes blackout and his jaw clench.

"He said that he's sorry and wanted another chance. I guess his other boyfriend left him. The guys he was with was just his friends, they are a cute couple" Wooyoung chuckled while thinking about Minho and Jisung.

San smiled a little when he heard Wooyoung's laugh. He thought that it was beautiful.

"I told him no and that I'm taken. We're on somewhat good terms."

San didn't know if he liked the thought of them being on good terms. What's next, Friends?

"I gave him my cousin's Snapchat."

"Hm?!" San said in surprise. His brown eyes were back as he bit his lip in confusion.

"My cousin. The cute one that you pushed down the stairs when he called you ugly."

"I don't recall, I pushed a few of your cousins down the stairs." San laughed nervously.

"The one that drop kicked you for your chicken nuggets." Wooyoung laughed out loud.

San just giggled at the memory.

"Woojin was nice to everyone except for me." San whined.

Flashback

Five year old San was tempted to eat the chicken nuggets that was on his plate. He knew he couldn't really eat food without having a gag reflex, but he put that aside for chicken.

He spent his five dollars from the tooth fairy on food he knew he couldn't eat. He had begged Hoseok to get him some from McDonalds.

"One won't hurt right?" He asked himself cutely.

Hoseok thought it was so adorable.

He was volunteering at the daycare and decided that San would be his buddy for the day. He didn't have any clue that San was Wooyoung's new friend. Wooyoung would come home everyday talking about a cute blood sucker.

"San, don't force yourself to eat something that will make you sick." Hoseok giggled.

"But I eat a tiny piece y-yesterday and it tasted really good." San said with a huge smile on his face.

Hoseok couldn't help but to squish his chubby cheeks.

"You're so cute! Can I keep you?"

"No!" Yoongi yelled from the other room. San giggled when he saw Hoseok frown.

"You can k-keep me Mr. Hope." San said shyly.

Hoseok wiped away a little tear that was in his eye.

"Are you going to eat those?"

San looked to his left to see a boy a little taller than him. He had a smirk on his face as a glint of mischievous shined through his eyes.

"Yes I am." San said proudly.

Hoseok thought the two were cute together until Woojin kicked San off of the chair.

"Fuck! You can't do that Woojin! Oh my Jisoo!" Hoseok panicked when he picked San up like a baby.

"I'm Fine Mr. Hope." San giggled as Hoseok kept kissing his forehead.

Woojin shrugged before grabbing one of the chicken nuggets.

As he took a bite into the nugget, someone kicked him to the ground.

"You hurt San!" The furious purple haired kid yelled.

Hoseok looked surprised to see Wooyoung about to fight his own cousin.

"Hey! Don't fight! Don't fight!" He kept chanting as he put San down. He crouched down to eye level with Wooyoung.

Wooyoung started crying before running up to Hoseok and jumping into his arms.

"H-he hurt San! H-he hurt my friend!" Wooyoung sobbed.

"Don't cry! I'm not hurt!" San said cheerfully.

Hoseok thought it was cute how Wooyoung stopped crying and ran to hug San.

"I'm pretty sure that's the boy Wooyoung was talking about." Jimin said as he put a bandaid on Woojin's knee. He had a little scrape from the fall.

"I think so too." Yoongi said as he smiled softly at the sight of San looking excited as a blushing Wooyoung hugged him.

~•~•~•~

I Love Woochan🤧❤️

Sincerely, OhDaddyKun🤠❤️