10

The group of boys stood at the front door of the vibrant colorful mansion.

"Who is going to knock?" Seonghwa asked with a smile.

"Obliviously you! This is your uncle's house!" Yeosang said with big eyes.

Seonghwa chuckled at his cute boyfriend before taking a pair of key out of his pocket. He swiftly unlocked the door.

"I can't believe you had a key the whole time." Yeosang muttered before walking in.

The group of boys laughed at him before heading in after him.

"Shouldn't Hongjoong and Jongho be here? This is Hongjoong's house after all." Wooyoung muttered as he threw himself onto the couch.

"Nah, they'll be here in about three days. My mom took them on a trip. It's his way of saying 'You don't spend any time with me'." Seonghwa said in a nagging way.

It was funny how Hongjoong, Seonghwa, and Wooyoung were the only people that were actually related in the group of boys. Jimin, Jin, and Taehyung were brothers, resulting in the three boys to be actual cousins.

Yeosang just rolled his eyes.

"Mama Jin is right though, you don't spend any time with him anymore."

Seonghwa rolled his eyes at Yeosang's response.

While they were having a subtle argument, San sat at the edge of the couch. He was really worried about Wooyoung.

"How do you feel?" San asked while stroking Wooyoung hair.

"My Tummy hurts." Wooyoung whispered.

"That is the most cutest thing I've heard." Yunho squealed. Mingi just rolled his eyes in jealousy.

"Seonghwa! Does your uncle have medicine for stomach pain?" San called out.

"I'll go check." Seonghwa muttered.

A few minutes passed before Seonghwa came down the stairs with some medicine. His cheeks were covered in blush.

"What happened?" Yeosang chuckled.

Seonghwa cleared his throat before passing San some Stomach Flu medicine.

"There was a dildo in the medicine cabinet." Seonghwa whispered before hiding his face in Yeosang's shoulder.

Everyone just laughed as Yeosang comforted his boyfriend.

~•~•~•~

The boys chilled in the living room while watching movies. It was starting to get late, but no one bothered to go home.

"Do y'all hear that?" Yeosang whispered. His fluffy ears started twitching. There were sudden creaking sounds, and none of them were from the movie.

"Hear wh- AH!" Mingi yelled when someone jumped over the couch and onto him.

"Jungkook! Stop scaring them!" Taehyung yelled as he came around the corner.

Jungkook just laughed as Mingi looked really scared.

"It never fails." Jungkook chuckled before walking over to the couch San and Wooyoung were on. San just smiled as Wooyoung was half asleep on his lap.

"I haven't seen you in a while." Jungkook said with a smile before flicking San's forehead. San just hissed in response before sticking out his tongue.

"What's wrong with my Nephew?" Jungkook muttered as he rubbed Wooyoung's forehead.

"He's running a high fever. I think it's the Stomach Flu, it's been going around at school lately." San said as his arms subconsciously tightened around Wooyoung's waist.

"Aren't they cute." Jungkook smiled at Taehyung.

Taehyung just nodded his head with a huge grin on his face.

"To be honest, I'd rather Wooyoung be with you than with any werewolf. I don't care who his mate is, you are just perfect for my little Woo Ball." Taehyung said proudly.

San just smiled brightly in response.

"Just don't sleep with him before being official, Taehyung would freak." Jungkook joked.

Everyone went silent when Wooyoung muttered in his sleep.

"Too late for that."

Jungkook almost passed out from laughing harshly. Seonghwa, Yunho, and Yeosang had shocked expressions on their faces. Taehyung looked like he had seen a ghost.

"I knew it!" Mingi shouted.

San just glared at him as Wooyoung covered his ears. He was too sleepy to deal with anyone's thoughts about his sex life.

"I mean....at least him and Chan aren't sleeping with each other anymore." Jungkook shrugged.

Taehyung just scoffed before pinching Jungkook.

"You have to be the worst uncle ever." Taehyung growled before walking upstairs.

Jungkook just winced before following after Taehyung.

The room was silent as the movie played.

"So....you two?" Yunho muttered.

"I- To be honest, I don't even know Wooyoung's full thoughts about us. I'm not going to pull him into a relationship when it's clear that his heart is still broken from Chan." San muttered as he hugged the sleeping male in his arms.

"Trust me, he's definitely over Chan. If eyes could kill, Jungwoo would have been murdered this morning." Seonghwa muttered.

San just sighed about the thought of what happened earlier.

"Jungwoo came onto me this morning. I honestly did not want any business with him." San sighed as he ran his fingers through his hair.

Yeosang understood what San felt. Unwanted company never did anyone any good.

"I would honestly do anything for him." San said before kissing Wooyoung's forehead.