5

Wooyoung opened his eyes to see sunlight peeking from his blinds. His bedsheets were clean and his room didn't smell like sex.

"San?" Wooyoung called out as he sat up.

He didn't get any answers, which made him want to cry.

Wooyoung wiped away the tears that threatened to spill as he heard knocking on his door.

"Come in." He croaked out.

Jimin came walking in with a tray with breakfast on it.

"San said that you didn't feel good. He left last night when we got home. We found You sleeping in this cute bear onesie of yours. Are you feeling well?" Jimin asked as he sat at the edge of the bed.

Wooyoung broke down into tears when Jimin asked him that question.

"Dad." He breathed out as he sobbed.

Jimin sat the breakfast on the dresser before hugging him.

"What's wrong?" Jimin asked as he caressed Wooyoung's faded purple hair.

"I pushed him away." Wooyoung cried.

"What do you mean?" Jimin asked. He was really concerned about what Wooyoung was talking about.

"I told him to forget what happened when something did happen!" Wooyoung sobbed as he buried his face into Jimin's chest.

Jimin frowned at Wooyoung's words. He didn't want Wooyoung to make the same mistakes he once made.

"Do you want him to forget?" Jimin asked.

"No?! I don't know? I just want him back here." Wooyoung sobbed as he patted the bed. He just stared at where San would lay whenever he would sleep over.

I like this place by the window since it's colder over here!

Jimin just hugged the boy as he tried to reassure him that San would come back.

~•~•~•~

"Where were you?"

San turned around from his desk as his dad walked into his room.

"I've been here." San replies with a smirk.

"Your Mom said you disappeared after she tried to talk to you and we know you came back earlier this morning because of patrol."

San looked at his dad with a uneasy smile.

"Is there something important for me?" San asked. He felt like he had nothing to lose at that moment, so he was ready to do anything.

"We actually have a meeting going on downstairs. Your Mother and I would love for you to come meet our partners in business. It will be an big change."

San raised an eyebrow before nodding his head. His father smiled brightly before beckoning for San to follow him.

The two walked downstairs to the meeting room that had about four gaurds standing there.

Our guest must be a threat....right?

One guard opened the door for San and his father.

"Hello Young Master"

San just nodded his head in acknowledgment before entering the room after his father.

He was met with a surprise that he wasn't expecting.

"This is the Bang family. Our company will be partnering with werewolves."

I had sex with his boyfriend!

San started touching his own body randomly.

"Am I dreaming?" San said as he ran his hands up and down his own body.

I had sex with his boyfriend!

Bang Chan was sitting at the table glaring at him. He could literally smell Wooyoung all over San. He knew that Wooyoung's heat would fall on this weekend, and it was so obvious who took care of it.

I had sex with his boyfriend!

"Son, are you alright?"

San just stared at his Mom with a smirk on his mom. He smiled until reality set in.

His boyfriend is my bestfriend!!!!

"May I be excused?" San said while suddenly feeling sick. His mom was actually concerned as she dismissed him.

He walked out of the room and raced upstairs to his room. San walked around in circles while talking to himself. Reality was finally setting in on him.

"I had sex with Wooyoung. Oh my Gosh." San panicked. He was thinking about how Wooyoung told him to forget about it.

"I can't just forget. At least I tried to." San said to himself.

He was about to rip out his hair, but his phone started ringing. San didn't even look at the caller ID before picking it up.

"Hello?"

"San! I'm really sorry!"

San could hear how hoarse Wooyoung's voice was. It was evident how much he's been crying.

"Why are you sorry? You were being rational and thinking about your boyfriend." San numbly said.

His eyes went wild as he heard screaming on the other side of the phone.

"HE IS NOT MY BOYFRIEND!"

"Sheesh, there goes my hearing."

"This is not a time for you to be joking."

San paused when he heard how Wooyoung sounded really hurt. He was close to saying that he'll come over, but then he remembered something.

"Joking?! Are you serious right now?!"

Wooyoung didn't say anything on the other line. He was to busy staring at the blank wall in his room. He was trying to think of something smart to say.

"You are the one that pushed me away. You are the one that insisted that we forget about yesterday." San said while fuming with anger.

He didn't realize how mad he was until Wooyoung called him.

San was about to hang up until Wooyoung said something.

"If It were that serious then......we should have never had sex!"

"Take that back!" San gasped.

"No!"

"Then.....maybe you should have considered my feelings!"

"You should've been more obvious about your feelings towards me!"

"Then maybe you should have never made it seem like you like me!"

"I do like you! I've always liked you since we were little kids!"

"So have I! I actually love love love you. But you want me to forget about us!"

"But I love You Too, as a lover and a friend!"

"Then don't be a dick about the situation!"

"Me?! A Dick?! You.....I have nothing else to say honestly." Wooyoung sighed.

They were both too stunned as they realized that they confessed to each other.