23

Wooyoung tapped his pencil as he watched Namjoon right notes on the board. He kept talking to his new seat mate that was from Australia.

"What is this?" Namjoon asked as he pointed at a sentence.

"Metaphor?" Wooyoung asked.

"Wrong." Namjoon deadpanned.

"Personification!" Seonghwa shouted.

"Wrong!"

"Pun?" San winced in anticipation.

"Wrong."

"Alliteration." Chan said confidently.

"Yup."

"Really?!" Chan asked surprised.

"No." Namjoon deadpanned as he rolled his eyes.

He walked around the classroom as he waited for someone to say the right answer. He walked past his son's boyfriend desk. Namjoon was fond of the boy and was happy that Yeosang and his son were together. Their jumpstart was a bit rocky, but their relationship was the best thing ever after a while.

"Yeosang, What is the answer?" Namjoon asked as he saw the hybrid dozing off.

Yeosang's ears flickered in surprise as he saw everyone's attention on him. He immediately got nervous, but calmed down when he saw Seonghwa smile at him with adoration from a few desks away.

"Irony." He confidently said with a huge smile on his face.

Namjoon chuckled as he saw the way Seonghwa looked at Yeosang.

"Correct." He smiled softly.

"That's straight up BS. He is always sleeping in class!" Wooyoung whined.

"Then maybe you should pay attention more instead of flirting with Felix." San muttered from his seat.

He thought no one heard him but everyone started saying 'OOOOOO'.

"I already like that kid whose sleeping in the corner, but alright." Felix chuckled nervously as he pointed at Changbin who was sleeping by the window.

Wooyoung could only stare at San angrily from his seat. His hand was itching to just hit San.

"You meet me after class." Wooyoung whispered yelled.

"Yeah yeah whatever." San said before rolling his eyes. Mingi chuckled at San's new behavior.

"Why so mad?" Mingi whispered. He was basically feeding the fire.

He already knew why San was like this. The boy was irritated from not actually being official with Wooyoung. They were practically a couple, but San wanted an actual bond.

"He gets rid of Chan just to sit next to the new boy. Like, is my lap not a option for a chair?" San said loudly on purpose for Wooyoung to hear.

By now, Namjoon was enjoying the drama as he sipped his iced tea. He took a step back and sat on his desk.

"Oh please! Like you don't talk to anyone else. You're jealous from one person! One! While you know everyone in the damn school. You don't see me angry from that! You don't see me eating ass!" Wooyoung shouted.

"Go off I guess." Seonghwa muttered as he heard Wooyoung's last sentence.

"You must be angry if you had the energy to even say all of that." San fired back.

"I could've sworn y'all weren't gonna argue anymore." Yunho yawned as he woke up from his nap. His attention was fully on the argument, which made the girl sitting next to him so mad.

"Yunho honey." Britney called out.

"Shhhh! I wanna see this." Yunho said annoyed as he waved a hand at her.

"Angry? Angry?! You don't understand how pissed you made me!" Wooyoung said as he threw his arms in the air.

"I bet he's just hungry." Hongjoong whispered.

"And Angry." Jongho added.

"Hangry!" They both chimed at the same time.

San just clenched his jaw as he saw Wooyoung stomp out of the room.

Before he could say anything, Namjoon nodded his head towards the door.

San sighed before running after Wooyoung.

~•~•~•~

"Hey." San muttered as he saw Wooyoung sitting on the roof.

"Don't Hey me." Wooyoung muttered sassily.

San sighed before taking a seat next to the angry boy.

"I'm sorry about earlier. I was just kind of mad." He muttered.

Wooyoung slowly crawled over and sat on San's lap.

"Can you....." Wooyoung whispered as blush spreaded across his face. He wrapped his arms around San's neck swiftly.

San passionately kissed the shy boy. It was supposed to be one sweet and simple kiss, but it turned into a whole make out session.

Wooyoung hissed as he felt San kiss down his neck.

"Not at school San." Wooyoung whined as San stopped at his collarbone, but the boy just ignored him.

"I'm thirsty." He muttered as he licked the soft milky skin.

Wooyoung shuddered in delight as he felt San's fangs graze his skin.

"Not too much." Wooyoung whimpered. He was sexually frustrated at that moment. He honestly wanted something more, but he was too shy to ask for it.

He let out a small cry as he felt his skin puncture. His hands gripped San's hair as he bit his lip to not let out any unwanted sounds.

"San" He whimpered as he felt San draining him. His eyes started to tear up as he felt oddly pleasured by this feeling.

San retracted his fangs as he felt Wooyoung tremble.

"If only you understood what I want to do to you." San groaned as he nuzzled his nose into the crook of Wooyoung's neck.

Wooyoung breathed heavily as he gulped.

He honestly wanted so much more.