3

After eating breakfast, San and Wooyoung were in the house by theirselves. Hoseok, Jimin and Yoongi were going out with their friends for the day.

"What should we do today?" Wooyoung asked as he watched San finish washing Wooyoung's dish from breakfast.

"Don't you and Chan normally go on dates on Saturdays?" San asked as he stared at the boy who was sitting on the counter.

"Yeah....I didn't want to." Wooyoung said while rubbing the back of his neck. He forced a small smile, but San could see right through it.

But San only nodded as he stared at Wooyoung's milky thighs. He subconsciously smacked them to see them jiggle.

"Hey!" Wooyoung whined with a real smile. He was self-conscious of his thighs.

"They're pretty."

San was shocked at himself for saying his thoughts outloud. What Wooyoung said next shocked him even more.

"I wish my boyfriend would say that to me." Wooyoung muttered angrily as he hopped off of the counter top.

San was stunned as he watched Wooyoung stomp upstairs while saying a string of cuss words.

"Wooyoung!" San yelled as he followed Wooyoung up the stairs.

He knew something was wrong and he felt that he had to fix some part of it.

Wooyoung was about to slam the door shut but San was quick to stop the door. It was easy since he was stronger that Wooyoung.

"What's wrong?" San said conflicted. He was confused as to why Wooyoung was having major mood swings. He was really concerned as he saw tears dropping onto the floor.

"Look at me." He said as he went into the room and closed the door behind them.

He gently grabbed Wooyoung's hand and led him to the bed. As soon as San sat down on the edge of the bed, Wooyoung suddenly sat on his lap while crying into his chest.

"Talk to me, please." San whispered. It broke his heart to see Wooyoung so broken.

Wooyoung sobbed even harder when he felt San wrap his arms around his own waist. He felt like he was getting something that he wanted, but just couldn't have.

San's touch was enough to make him break down into tears.

After about an hour, Wooyoung finally calmed down. San never let go off the boy during that entire time.

"Chan said that he was going to propose to me at his birthday party." Wooyoung sniffled.

"Shouldn't you be happy?" San asked. Confusion was written all over his face as he felt a pain in his chest.

"He's only doing it for his status at school and for family, since everyone knows that we've been dating for a long time." Wooyoung said as he bit his lip. He was trying hard not to cry.

"Why would he do that?" San asked. A dark color was slowly flooding through his eyes in anger.

"He said that he has fallen for someone else. Chan said that he didn't want to look bad for breaking up with me. He knows that my dad would try to kill." Wooyoung whimpered. He hated how their relationship suddenly went down the hill.

"Which dad are we talking about? All three of them are too nice." San chuckled trying to brighten the mood.

Wooyoung giggled at what San said.

"I'm talking about Hobi. He is really scary when he's mad." Wooyoung whispered as if he wasn't supposed to say that.

San just laughed at Wooyoung's childishness.

He layed back as he forced Wooyoung's head onto his chest.

"Sleep, you've drained yourself with crying." San as he rubbed circles onto Wooyoung's lower back.

~•~•~•~

San was staring at the ceiling while Wooyoung slept. He had some type of peace whenever Wooyoung was sleeping. It was known that he couldn't sleep, it just was something he couldn't do. His sleep was considered Wooyoung's sleep. Just watching Wooyoung sleep replenished him of any tiredness he had.

He was chilling until he felt some wet on his bare abdomen since he had taken off his shirt.

San didn't think much of it until that wet feeling started to feel excessive. He looked down to see something shiny dripping down his sides.

"Is this...?" He swipes his finger along the liquid and suddenly licked it. It tasted exactly like Honey.

"Wooyoung? Wake up baby."

San didn't pay no mind to the little nickname that slipped out his mouth. He could only pay attention to the shallow breathing that was in the crook of his neck.

"Wooyoung." San called as he gently pushed the boy off of him.

He stood up to see the slightly think liquid running down his abs. He immediately looked at Wooyoung's shorts to see something clear and glossy coming from under it. It was trickling down the back of Wooyoung's thigh.

"Oh shit." San started panicking before calling Mingi.

"Please pick up, Please pi-"

"AYo Fam." Mingi said loudly into the phone.

"What is this clear stuff coming from Wooyoung?" San asked. He knew that Mingi had to have some type of clue what the stuff was.

"Uhhhh~ It's slick. Yunho produces that stuff.........Lets just say that it is basically natural lube." Mingi awkwardly answered. He was only comfortable with that type of stuff when it directly involved Yunho.

"Okay, Thanks Man." San sighed as he hung up the phone.

He stood over Wooyoung while trying to wake him up.

"Wake Up Woo!" He shouted.

Wooyoung started to stir in he sleep until finally waking up. San was confused as he saw Wooyoung's natural brown eyes replaced with a silver color.

"Go away." Wooyoung muttered as he realized the situation he was in. He was in the middle of going into his heat.

San sensed what was wrong and stubbornly shook his head.

"No, let me help you."

Wooyoung was close to saying no. He badly wanted San but he also knew that this wasn't the right way to go about things. He didn't want him and San to have sex all because of his heat.

Then he thought about how San was way stronger than him. Like how San's strength was comparable to a Lycan.

"You'll break me." Wooyoung whimpered.

"Then I'll put you back together."