18

"What's going on here?" Chan slurred. The smell of alcohol was strong from his breath.

He caught his sister and Wooyoung having a somewhat deep conversation.

"Nothing, just talking to my good friend Wooyoung."

Wooyoung could only gulp as he smelled the strong smell of cinnamon. It was a odd combination to him. Honey and Cinnamon was weird to him, but then again, Honey was an unusual scent.

Aren't our scents supposed to somewhat mix well?

"Wooyoungie, I'm sincerely sorry about this." Chan chuckled as he forcefully turned Wooyoung towards him.

As their eyes met, it felt as if time stopped for both of them. The loud music wasn't so noticeable anymore. Britney and the two other boys were just invisible at that moment.

At that moment, something clicked in both of their heads.

It was as if one gained courage as the other started to regret.

"I've been ready to say this. I reject you."

~•~•~•~

"Hey Bitch!"

San just shook his head in disappointment as he saw a drunk Jongho giving a drunk Hongjoong a piggy back ride.

"I've been looking around for Mingi, could you go find him for me? I think he's going to be really drunk by the end of the night." San chuckled.

His smile on his face died out when he smelled a strong honey scent.

"What's wrong sand man?" Jongho asked as he saw San's smile die.

"Can you go get Hongjoong to the car?" San weakly smiled.

Jongho looked at him in confusion, but followed his orders anyway. San quickly dashed to the kitchen because of how anxious that smell made him.

He was met with a pissed Britney, a crying Chan, and Wooyoung who was calmly sipping from a bottle of wine while sitting on the counter with his legs crossed.

"What happened?" San asked as he tried to stifle his laughter. Chan crying while Wooyoung looked calm was amusing.

"I beat him to it." Wooyoung said as he took a deep breath. A small smile crept onto his face. Pain and hurt was evident in his eyes, but his smile showed something else.

It was the smile of a happy person.

"It won't hurt me as much as it hurts him, but I did it San!" Wooyoung shouted as he patted his heart.

San just winced as tears streamed down Wooyoung's cheeks. It hurt him but also made his cold heart warm.

"Come here." San sighed. He knew that Wooyoung was just drunk and trying to hide his feelings.

Wooyoung only broke down into tears as he jumped off of the counter and ran into San's arms.

"It hurts a lot." Wooyoung sobbed into San's chest. It was muffled, but it was able to be heard. His fists balled up against San's chest as tears poured out nonstop.

"Let's go home baby." San muttered before kissing the top of Wooyoung's head.

Britney looked at him with red eyes as Chan sat on the kitchen floor clutching his shirt.

There was a indescribable burning sensation that took over both of them, but it wasn't in a good way.

"It wasn't supposed to be this way." Britney muttered angrily.

Britney wanted Wooyoung to feel pain. The feeling of rejection. The feeling of being dropped and left to crumble.

"I'll make sure he pays for this." Britney threatened San.

"Try me Bitch." San spat.