16

"Have you noticed that we are only on the third week of school."

Mingi just shook his head as a huge smile covered his face. They were sitting on the roof since they were cutting class.

"It's a shame that so much has happened when school literally just started."

It was true though. Wooyoung and Chan's relationship went down hill, Wooyoung and San has had sex on multiple occasions, and supposedly Chan and Wooyoung were getting engaged at his birthday party.

"I feel like I'm on my last month of school already." San muttered.

"So, are you going to the party? I'm only going because of Yu-"

"Yunho is still dating Britney?!"

Yes, Yunho was dating someone. He was blinded by the fact that Britney was letting him live with her. There was just one thing that made the whole situation even more fucked up.

Britney and Chan were siblings.

"He said that they are going to break up, but he says that every time he sleeps over at my house."

"Because he likes you."

"No he doesn't."

"Yes"

"No"

"No" San said thinking that it will trick Mingi.

"I don't know if that works for Wooyoung, but it doesn't work for me. No is final."

San just cursed Mingi before plucking his head.

"But are you going?" Mingi asked while rubbing his forehead.

"I have no choice, Wooyoung is gonna force me to go with him anyway."

"Why?"

"Chan has something planned, and it obviously has something to do with the fact that they're mates."

Mingi looked at San with big eyes.

"No one really knows this, but rejection from a mate is a serious thing. It can almost kill both people in the situation. It somewhat kills their wolf."

San just sighed.

"How can I help? I'm like desperate to know what can I do." San pleaded.

"Okay, this is kind of a secret since only his friends know, but Lucas is kind of a hybrid."

"Hm?"

"His dad is a Vampire."

San bit his lip as random thoughts paced through his head. He was thinking of many possible scenarios as of what could that mean.

"His Mom was rejected. She could have stayed alone or the moon goddess would have sent her another mate. She honestly did not want another mate, but soon Lucas's dad came into the picture. One simple bite changed everything."

"But I already bit Wooyoung."

"But was it a direct bite, or were you just feeding off of him?" Mingi asked.

"Feeding."

"Exactly. You need to actually mark him. You should honestly speak to his parents about this too. Your bite will change him." Mingi said while sighing.

"What do you mean change him?"

"San, just think about it. This is your venom we are talking about. VENOM. He's is bound to take some of that into his system."

I don't think he'll like that...

"Your mark would honestly stop what he's feeling right here." Mingi said while patting his chest.

"It will turn into-"

"Not all the way."

~•~•~•~

San sat in his room while starring at the wall. His thoughts were clouded. He was confused.

"San"

He looked towards the door to see his mom standing by the frame.

"Hm?"

She walked over to his bed and sat down on it.

"If this is about a date th-"

"This is not about a date. This is about Wooyoung." His mom said with a soft smile.

"I honestly d-don't know what you're talking about." San tried to say without stuttering.

"His dad, Jimin texts me a lot. We've kept in contact since that dinner party. He tells me a lot. I've asked him to since you're always at their house a lot."

San sat in his chair in shock. He was close to having a full on panic attack.

"Your dad and I aren't the same. Your dad is the reason I ask you to go on theses dates. I already know about you and Wooyoung. That night at the dinner party, no one else saw it, but you could not keep your eyes off of Wooyoung. You looked at him with adoration and lust."

San gulped as his mom smiled softly. She swiped her long wavy dark brown hair back. A soft sigh left her lips as her hands folded over her lap.

"I'm not against you in any type of way. I support you and Wooyoung. So, I've made a small agreement with Jimin."

San was all ears when he heard the word agreement.

"Once you and Wooyoung actually make y'all relationship official, you have to move out. I'm only saying this since I know your dad is ko ko bops up here." She said while pointing on her head. San just giggled at her funny expression.

"Jimin said that he'll let you move in."

San felt like he could cry tears of joy at that moment.

"Plus, you should lower your voice when you write and think out loud. I heard you writing your whole What is Love? essay about Wooyoung last night."

San blushed madly as his mom giggled. She stood up and walked towards the door.

"Mom." San called out.

"Hm?"

"What is the occasion?" San said while looking at her dress.

"Oh, I'm going out to meet my lover from Highschool." She said loud enough just for San to hear.

San just sat there in shock.

"I was once in denial too. I have to fix a few things tonight. I'm lucky that she even agreed to go out tonight." She blushed.

San just smiled brightly.

"You got this mom!" He cheered.

She smiled before blowing him a kiss and leaving the house.

San sat there with a huge smile on his face. He felt as if a weight was lifted off his shoulders.