8

"Go home San!" Wooyoung yelled as he tried to hold the door close with all his strength.

"Wooyoung, If you don't step back....." San threatened as he tried to calm himself.

He knew that Wooyoung was on the door, and he didn't want to hurt him.

"No! Go Home!" Wooyoung whined dramatically.

That alone was enough to push San over the edge. He slammed his body against the door out of pure anger.

The door flew open to reveal a crying Wooyoung on the floor. It was clear that he fell from the impact against the door.

"Go home! I don't want you here! Go h-"

His sobs were stopped as San picked him up and slammed his own lips into his lips.

Wooyoung felt his back hit the wall, making him gasp. San took that as an invitation to devour his mouth.

Wooyoung's legs were wrapped around San's waist as San pinned his hands against the wall. He whimpered as he felt San's hand go inside his pants. Their eyes met went San stopped kissing him.

"San." Wooyoung called out while biting his lip. He felt fingers dangerously prodding at his hole.

"Do you still think about him?" San asked possessively.

Wooyoung just looked anywhere else other than San. He didn't want to look into San's eyes.

"Answer Me." San said with gritted teeth.

Wooyoung sucked in air sharply as he felt two fingers enter him.

"No, I don't." Wooyoung whined. He clenched his eyes as he felt San press on his sensitive spot.

"How do I know that you're telling the truth?"

Wooyoung's mouth hung agape as he panted. With San's fingers deep inside him, he found it really hard to talk.

"Hm?" San hummed as he slowly dragged his fingers out of Wooyoung. The boy was a mess and whined when he felt empty.

"Why do you care anyway? You're not innocent at all." Wooyoung said with gritted teeth.

San held a not-so-pretty reputation when it came to dating. He has had about two real relationships, but plenty of one night stands.

"We're talking about you. Your relationship with Chan is the problem." San said with blush dusting his cheeks.

Wooyoung just scoffed before rolling his eyes dramatically.

"You can't just assume that me and Chan has a relationship then brush off the fact that you're a whore."

San's eyes went big in shock.

"I'm not a whore, don't Whore-Shame me! I just have a high sex drive." San said before dropping Wooyoung.

Wooyoung fell to the floor with a wince. He rubbed his butt while scowling at San.

"Why are you even still here? My dad only wanted you to drop me off." Wooyoung growled as he stood up and walked over to his closet.

He was in the middle of getting out some comfortable clothes for himself when San interrupted.

"You're the only person I've been with since last year." San muttered.