24🧡

(Just a little chapter ٩(๑❛❛๑)۶)

Wooyoung bit his lip as he saw the clock hit 10:00 pm. He had went home early from school because of fatigue. What made the situation funny was how San didn't care that he was the reason Wooyoung didn't feel well.

The poor boy was home alone since his parents went out on their date night.

"Why am I so needy?" Wooyoung whispered to himself.

His fingers found theirselves by his puckered hole.

He shifted around uncomfortably under the blankets as he felt the need to be touched. His mind was too frazzled to even realize that San had came into the house. Yoongi had gave him a spare key.

"A little won't hurt anyone." Wooyoung whispered to himself as he inserted a finger into himself.

He bit his bottom lip as whine almost left his mouth.

"This is not enough." Wooyoung whimpered as he felt slick start to run down his legs. His legs shook as he struggled to brush his sensitive spot. His eyes clenched tightly as he let out a sound of frustration.

San watched in amusement as he quietly shut the door. He slipped off his clothes and shoes, leaving just his boxers on before quietly walking over to the closet.

Wooyoung's breathe hitched as he felt a blindfold suddenly go over his eyes.

"S-San." Wooyoung whispered in surprise as he retracted his hand from his hole.

"The one and only." San chuckled before he forced Wooyoung to position himself on his knees and arch his back in.

Wooyoung trembled as he felt two fingers find their way inside of him.

"F-fuck." A desperate cry left his lips. His hands grasped the sheets tightly as he felt San's finger press into his walls deeply.

Biting his lip, his toes curled as he tried not to show San that he was enjoying this.

"Why so in denial? Let me hear you." San said as he planted kisses down Wooyoung's back.

He let out a loud moan as he felt a third finger inside of him.

"Too much." Wooyoung kept chanting as he felt the need to release. His tip was swollen as pre-cum dripped out.

"Let it out baby." San said as he passionately kissed Wooyoung.

Wooyoung moaned into the kiss as he felt himself release all over the bed.

He panted heavily as San took the blindfold off of him.

"We can continue another time." San smiled softly as he saw how exhausted Wooyoung was from just something so small. It was obvious that he was still drained from when San fed off of him earlier.

Wooyoung just nodded as his body trembled a bit. His eyes went teary as he bit his lip in frustration.

He just wanted something more, and he wanted it badly.