25

"Are you going to the party tonight?" Mingi asked excitedly as he took a seat next to San.

San just looked at him in confusion.

"Isn't it a school night?" He asked confused.

"It's Friday." Mingi said with a huge grin on his face.

"What party?" Yeosang asked with excitement lacing his voice. Mingi had his full attention at that moment.

"Apparently, Minho is hosting a party at his house. Mind you, his house is HUGE." Mingi said with big eyes.

"You live in a castle Mingi." Yunho chuckled as he walked into the classroom and over to Mingi's desk.

"I know that, but Minho's house is still big." Mingi said with a huge grin on his face.

"I wanna go!" Wooyoung said as he walked over and boldly sat on San's lap.

"No, just no." San said as he thought about Wooyoung getting drunk and many of other not-so-good things that could happen

"I'll be there with you." Wooyoung said with a pout.

San just looked at him with a fake pout.

"Who said I was going?"

"Damn, I just knew he was going to say that." Yunho laughed. He stopped laughing when he caught Wooyoung glaring at him.

"Please~" Wooyoung begged as he bounced up and down childishly.

"No, that's final." San said as he gripped Wooyoung's waist tightly to stop him from bouncing.

"Don't worry, I'll sneak you out." Yunho whispered.

"Bitch I heard you."

Yunho just laughed nervously as San eyed him.

"Is that a bird?" He giggled nervously before walking to his seat.

Mingi laughed as he saw Yunho going to his seat.

"Should I sit next to him before Britney gets here?" Mingi suddenly said.

"Go for it." Yeosang said knowing that Britney was literally walking in the door.

Once Mingi saw her, he literally jumped from his seat a dove over a desk to get to the chair.

"What the fuck?" Britney said in surprise when Mingi came flying into the chair.

"I'm sitting here for today." He groaned because he landed on the chair harshly.

Yunho could only laugh really hard as he got the whole thing on camera. He was about to take a cute video of himself, but once he saw Mingi stand up out of nowhere, he just knew there was something important to record.

"Take the chair, freaking whore. Damn boyfriend stealer." Britney muttered as she walked away angrily.

"Hey! You're the whore!" Mingi shouted as he correctly sat on the seat.

San and the boys could only laugh as they witnessed the whole scene.

"You'll let me go right?" Wooyoung asked with a pout.

"Still no."

~•~•~•~

Wooyoung walked to his dad's after school class sluggishly.

He knew that around this time, his dad would have them doing an assignment, which would give him some time to slip in and ask someone a question.

As he cracked open the door, he saw the students all talking and doing their work. Yoongi was on the phone with his feet propped up on the desk.

"Hey Papa Yoongles." Wooyoung cheerfully said as he walked into the classroom.

Yoongi just smiled as he saw Wooyoung walk over to his desk.

"What's up booger?"

Wooyoung cringed as he heard the nickname he told Yoongi not to call him at school.

"Can I pull Jisung out for a moment?" Wooyoung said while pointing at the sun kissed male that was hanging upside down from his chair.

"Jisung!" Yoongi called out.

Jisung sat up in surprise before stumbling over to the desk Yoongi was sitting at.

"Y-yes" Jisung stuttered. He was embarrassed to be caught being silly.

"Booger wants to talk to you."

Wooyoung hissed as he dragged a confused Jisung out of the room.

"Who is booger?"

"That's nothing important. What's important is this party tonight." Wooyoung blushed madly.

"Oh, Yeah! Minho wanted to throw a party for some random reason. Are you coming?" Jisung asked with glimmering eyes. In such a short time, he grew fond of Wooyoung.

"That's what I need help with. Do any of your alpha friends have a honey scent?" Wooyoung asked with a pleading smile.

"Changbinnie!"

"Can you get him to do me a favor?"

"Do you have anything in return for him. I would do it for free, but he's different." Jisung chuckled.

"I caught him staring at my partner in English earlier."

"Felix? If I'm not mistaken. He talks about this Felix guy a lot."

Wooyoung nodded vigorously with a huge smile on his face.

"I can get them together, only if he does me this one favor." Wooyoung pleaded.

Jisung nodded before taking the marker that was stuck behind his ear.

"Deal, here's his number." Jisung said before writing a number onto Wooyoung's forearm.

~•~•~•~

"Okay, So before you leave, you have to roll around my bed." Wooyoung said as Changbin stood there smiling and waiting for his task.

"Why me? Why can't you roll on the bed?" Changbin asked.

"Changbin. You are a Alpha. Your smell will last longer than mine since it's stronger. It will make it seem as if I was laying there and then went to get in the shower." Wooyoung said while pointing towards the shower that was running.

They tried to buy Wooyoung some time to get to the party before San comes to find him.

"Okay." He shrugged before throwing himself onto the bed and rolling around it.

They stopped in their tracks when they saw San outside from the bedroom window.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. He's outside!" Wooyoung whispered.

Changbin stood quickly and made his way towards the window to opened it.

"When he walks into the house we have to jump." Changbin said.

Wooyoung looked reluctant for a second until he remembered that he had a tree outside his window to climb down.

"Okay!" Wooyoung said nervously.