7

San just walked while biting his lip occasionally. He was anxious and confused. His thoughts were all over the place and not in order. Sinful sights ran through his head at a awfully fast pace.

He thought about how his crush on Wooyoung used to be so innocent.

Cuddles.

Kisses.

Fluffy and diabetes filled sweet thoughts.

He had lost his virginity to his ex, but he never had sexual desires of Wooyoung. A small touch of the boy's thighs were sexual enough.

"I should have listened when he told me to leave." San grumbled. The sweet smell intoxicated the air strongly.

It was odd since Vampires weren't so easily affected by the sweet smell of a Omega. San just so happened to let it affect him.

He started to think about how he was the one who insisted to help Wooyoung.

"I'm no saint, but this is a extreme problem." San whispered to himself as he reached the classroom Wooyoung was in.

He opened the door to see a rowdy class. Yoongi was texting on his phone as Wooyoung sat in a high chair next to the desk. He had a lustful look in his eyes as he stared at the polished desktop.

San cleared his throat making Yoongi and Wooyoung look at him.

"Hey San!" Wooyoung said with a huge smile on his face.

"Please get this horn ball out of here, his pheromones reek and my students won't stop looking at him." Yoongi laughed when Wooyoung sat there looking offended.

San looked around the classroom and found a group of Alpha wolves staring at him. They all looked away in a instant.

Alphas weren't scared of Vampires, but San had made a name for himself at school. Some unfortunate things has happened where he did dirty work at school for Jimin. Jimin would say 'Wooyoung was complaining about some Alpha annoying him.' and San would handle it right away without being asked to.

"Come on Wooyoung" San beckoned.

Wooyoung happily jumped from the stool and cheerfully walked over to San.

"Can you take him home? It's clear that his heat isn't finished. I was able to smell him from Namjoon's classroom earlier." Yoongi said with a eye roll as he tossed his car keys to San.

San easily caught them without hesitation.

"How will you get home?" San asked while pushing Wooyoung away from him. The palm of his hand rested firmly on Wooyoung's forehead.

"Minnie will just come get me." Yoongi smiled.

He found it quite amusing how the two liked each other, but San had more self control.

"I'll be on my way then, see ya uncle Yoongi." San waved as Wooyoung followed behind him like a lost puppy.

"Kids these days." Yoongi chuckled.

He sat at his desk contented that there was someone that truly cared for his son, even if he wasn't of their kind. The thought of Wooyoung being treated right with love was the only thing that mattered.

"This is gonna be one hell of a storm."

~•~•~•~

"Stop staring at me." San muttered as they got into the car. His eyes were tinged with a dark red color as he clenched his jaw.

"I'm sorry San."

San just bit his lip to suppress any chuckles.

"Are you actually sorry or are you just horny?" San sighed as he started the car.

Wooyoung just gulped as he looked out the window. He wanted to sincerely apologize, but it was hard to do that when his body and thoughts went crazy whenever San was nearby.

They stayed silent for most of the ride until Wooyoung had enough of the silence, even though it wasn't a uncomfortable silence.

"I really am sorry. It's no joke that I've always liked you, but I didn't want whatever we are to happen just because of my heat." Wooyoung said while fidgeting with his fingers.

San sighed before pulling the car up to the front of Wooyoung's house.

Both of them got out of the car with no exchange of words. There was just silence as the two walked to the front door.

Before Wooyoung could even take out his keys to unlock the door, San asked a question.

"What are we?" San asked.

It wasn't the question that made Wooyoung mad, it was the tone that San used in his voice.

"Is this nothing to you?! Am I nothing to you?!" Wooyoung said angrily as he jammed the key into the door.

He stomped into the house not caring if San followed after him.

"Are you even important to me?" San asked numbly as he slammed the door shut.

Wooyoung stopped in the middle of the stairs before turning around to look at San. He was breathing really hard like he was trying to control his feelings.

"I don't give a damn if I'm even important to you!" Wooyoung yelled as he marched up the stairs.

San ran after him while fuming in anger.

"You still care about Chan anyway!"

Hoseok and Jimin sat in the living room while listening to the argument.

"Do you wanna go to the mall?" Hoseok asked while nervously laughing.

Jimin just giggled before nodding. Both of them left the house to leave the two arguing lovers.