6

"San The Man!" Mingi shouted as he saw San walk into their first hour. Mingi and San coincidentally had the same class schedule.

"How was your weekend?"

That was the typical question Mingi always asked San over the weekend.

"Shitty" San replied as he plopped down into the seat next to Mingi.

He kept thinking about how him and Wooyoung didn't talk at all after the phone call.

Mingi started making whistling sounds as he saw Wooyoung.

"That outfit is pretty revealing. Won't he get dress coded for that?" Mingi asked as he wiggled his eyebrows.

"Yeah, if the principal wants to get his ass beat by Wooyoung's dad." San muttered as he eyed how tight his leather pants were and how his shirt threatened to reveal a lot.

He was irritated when he saw Wooyoung sit next to Chan.

San was close to saying something uncivil, but stopped when he saw their teacher, Mr.Kim walk in.

Their teacher was another one of their friend's dad.

"We'll be writing a essay today about what you think love is."

The class groaned as San just rolled his eyes. He would've been up for the assignment, but Wooyoung had him questioning what exactly is love.

After a few minutes, the class settled and got started on their assignment.

San had zoned out until Minigi started poking.

"What?!" San whispered.

Mingi only pointed towards the front of class. Someone was trying hard to get San's attention.

It didn't irritate San that Wooyoung sat in the front of class until that moment.

It irritated San how Wooyoung dared to show his collarbone. Wooyoung grinned as he saw San's eyes turn red.

"What happened over the weekend San?" Mingi teased as he saw the lustful color fill San's eyes.

"Nothing" San said with gritted teeth as he glared at Wooyoung. Wooyoung knew how bad San wanted to sink his teeth into his skin.

You could slightly see a few disappearing blemishes from Saturday. Wooyoung had a bite mark on his shoulder and he knew that was from San tempting to mark him.

"Quit it." San hissed as snapped his fingers in a panic.

He wish he could yank Wooyoung by his chokers into a nearby Janitor closet.

Chan turned around saw what was happening between San and Wooyoung. He looked really pissed.

"Mr. Kim, can I speak to Wooyoung outside for a moment?" Chan asked with a sweet smile.

"Su-"

San went into full panic mode when he heard Chan speak and Mingi sensed it.

What is he trying to do?!

Namjoon was close to saying 'Sure, why not?', but then he saw San and Mingi making 'X' motions with their arms and silently shouting 'No'.

"You'll have to wait till class is over." Namjoon said while looking at San with a quirked eyebrow.

San started writing in huge letters on notebook before facing it towards Namjoon.

'I'll explain after class'

Namjoon just nodded with a dimpled smile before continuing to grade papers.

Outside of Wooyoung's household, Namjoon and Jin were literally his parents.

~•~•~•~

"So...?" Namjoon started as he had San sitting at his desk.

San had his full attention after sending Wooyoung to Yoongi's class to make sure him and Chan were nowhere near each other.

"This class is sound proof right?" San asked while looking around paranoid.

"Yes it is." Namjoon chuckled.

"So.....everyone in this school, including the teachers practically ring around the same gossip ring right?" San asked.

Namjoon just nodded.

"So everyone thinks that Chan will propose to Wooyoung right?" San asked while smiling to himself. He already knew it wasn't real, and it felt good knowing that.

Namjoon slowly nodded his head as he somewhat felt like he knew what happened.

"You won't tell this to anyone, not even Uncle Jin or Seonghwa, right?" San asked while biting his lip from how nervous he was.

Namjoon nodded as he thought about Seonghwa, his son. He knew his son took after his mom with one thing, running the gossip world at their school.

"Wooyoung and I had sex"

Namjoon wasn't expecting that. He thought that San was going to say 'I accidentally kissed Wooyoung' or 'Wooyoung accidentally kissed me'.

Namjoon had no words.

"It happened on Saturday. What made it worst is how Chan's family is partnering with my family in business." San sighed while slamming his head on the desk.

"Chan's family? They don't have a company." Namjoon said while scratching his head.

"What do you mean?"

"They work for a company, but they don't own it."

San starting clapping out of nowhere. It scared Namjoon and it made him think that San was going insane.

"You did use a condom right.....Wooyoung can get pregnant." Namjoon said as he prayed San did use a condom.

From his husband being young and pregnant, he would never wish that on anyone. He knew that it takes a toll on anybody that is not ready to have kids.

I did, and I somewhat regret it.

"Of course." San nodded frantically.

He didn't like where his thoughts were going.