29

The gang sat in living watching a shirtless San pace back and forth. They tried their best not to focus on the trail of hickeys down his chest or the deep scratches on his back.

"He is fine. He is just sleeping." Yeosang giggled.

San nodded in agreement, but he was still pacing back and forth.

He didn't exactly tell them that he marked Wooyoung. He just said "Wooyoung is taking a nap". The irony was how Wooyoung slept for almost eight hours prior to the bite, now he has been sleeping for almost eight hours after the bite.

"Mingi, can you come with me upstairs for a moment?" San said while biting his nail.

"Stop biting your nail!" Seonghwa nagged.

San just rolled his eyes as Mingi followed him upstairs.

"What's wrong?" Mingi whispered as they stood in front of Wooyoung's bedroom.

"Lucas.....does he sleep?" San asked while biting his lip nervously.

"He takes a nap from time to time, but they only last for like two hours."

San was about to have a mental breakdown when he heard Mingi's response.

"That's not good. It's been more than two hours." San muttered.

Mingi just stared at him in confusion until San opened Wooyoung's bedroom door.

"What's the problem?" Mingi asked as he saw Wooyoung sleeping in a bear onesie. His eyes wandered all over the sleeping male, but he could not find a issue.

"I marked him earlier."

Mingi stared at San with wide eyes. It was like he was but wasn't surprised at the same time.

"Do you want to try to wake him up?" Mingi muttered as he walked over to the bed. San hesitated, but nodded in agreement.

"Wake Up Wooyoung." San said as he shook the sleeping boy lightly. He started to panic when he didn't get a response.

"Move aside, this how you really do it." Mingi said as he pushed San to the side.

San just looked at him with a 'This Stupid Bitch' face.

"Wake up hoe!" Mingi yelled in Wooyoung's ear.

San just smacked his hand over Mingi's mouth as he stared at him in disbelief.

"Are you fucking serious?" San whispered.

Mingi was about to say something until a hand grabbed his collar and yanked him down.

"Did you do that?"

Mingi was shaking as he stared at Wooyoung who was now sitting up on the bed. Wooyoung had pitch black eyes that looked like endless black holes.

"He looks so scary but cute." Mingi said as he pinched Wooyoung's cheeks.

Wooyoung giggled like a little kid as his eyes turned into a golden brown color.

"San!" Wooyoung smiled as he stretched his arms while pouting.

San smiled before turning around. Wooyoung automatically climbed onto his back with no hesitation as his arms wrapped around San's neck in a harmless way.

Wooyoung kept kissing on San's neck while giggling cutely. San thought that it was the cutest thing ever.

"Are you hungry?" San asked.

Wooyoung just hummed as he nuzzled his face into San's face.

"Alright." San said as he walked towards the stairs.

Mingi followed the pair downstairs as he fixed the collar of his shirt.

"The baby has arrived." Yunho said dramatically as he saw San giving Wooyoung a piggy back ride.

"There's something different about you." Yeosang muttered as he stood up from Seonghwa's lap, walked over to Wooyoung, and started sniffing him.

"Stop sniffing me!" Wooyoung shouted as he stared at Yeosang with a bewildered expression on his face.

Yeosang stopped when he sniffed near Wooyoung's neck. He yanked the onesie's hood off of Wooyoung in a hurry.

"Woah." Yeosang whispered as he stared at the two fresh dots on Wooyoung's collarbone.

The boys gathered around to look at what Yeosang found.

"Wowzers." Hongjoong said as he poked the two dots.

"That hurts." Wooyoung hissed as he swatted Hongjoong away.

"You do smell different." Jongho said as he sniffed the air.

San chuckled before walking to the kitchen. He sat Wooyoung on the counter before calling Mingi into the kitchen.

"Hm?" Mingi hummed as he sat on the counter opposite of Wooyoung.

"Can I see your phone for a sec?" San asked.

Mingi nodded before giving San his phone after unlocking it.

San quickly scrolled through the contacts before tapping a name.

Lucas Bieber🦄

Mingster💍
Hey Lucas:)

Lucas Bieber🦄
Hey Mingi💖

Mingster💍
This is actually San😐

Lucas Bieber🦄
>I'm really sorry about the bathroom incident
>I wasn't me that day😞

Mingster💍
I'll accept your apology<
You just need to apologize to Wooyoung <
But I need help<

Lucas Bieber🦄
>Of course, I'll apologize!
>Who is bothering you?!
>I'll fight them!

Mingster💍
No one is bothering me💀<
I just want to know what you eat<

Lucas Bieber🦄
>If you're trying to poison me, no.
>The wolfsbane you used on me was foul play.

Mingster💍
You were going to hurt my baby<
I had no choice🤷‍♂️<

Lucas Bieber🦄
>Sorry about that
>But FYI, I eat human food
>But I also intake blood

Mingster💍
Okay, thank you Lucas<
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜<

Lucas Bieber🦄
You're Welcome🏳️‍🌈

"He didn't even bother to send hearts back." San scoffed as he handed Mingi back his phone. He walked over to the refrigerator to get something to feed Wooyoung.

"Do you really accept his apology?" Mingi chuckled as he read the messages.

Wooyoung sat on the counter, clueless of who San and Mingi were talking about.

"When Hell freezes over."

Mingi could only laugh in response.