16.5 (Past)

A little chapter for what exactly Yuri was talking about.

2 Years Ago

There was a major event being held. Every pack leader and board member was there. It was an event held for whenever there was a new pack leader crowned. Anyone was invited, no matter if they were or weren't a werewolf.

San and his parents were invited.

He stood by his parents the whole entire event, not bothering to socialize at all.

"When will we go home? Everyone here is irrelevant." San deadpanned as he watched a lot of high class people socialize.

He was already irritated about the fact that Wooyoung and Chan has started dating each other a few hours prior to the party.

"I need to talk to someone." Yuri sighed at San's patience.

He fiddled with the black tie he was wearing.

"I should have worn my other black jeans without the rips." San muttered to himself as he ruffled his faded green hair.

He didn't know why, but he was feeling extremely self-conscious at that moment.

"You look perfectly beautiful." She said as she pinched San's cheek softly. He blushed softly as his mom kissed his forehead.

Yuri sighed in contentment as she looked around the place. She was looking for someone she had met at San's teacher conference a few days ago.

Suddenly everyone's attention went to the main entrance.

A man was mint hair walked in with a red haired guy and a orange haired guy by his sides. A short boy with lilac hair held his hand. It was clear that the short boy was their son.

Yuri saw her son force himself to look away with sad eyes. His eyes threatened to turn black as he bit his lip.

"San, why won't you go stack up on some deserts while I go talk to someone. You know Shiber would want some." Yuri said with a huge grin. Shiber was a hell hound that would sometimes transform into a soft looking dog. She knew that he always ate sweets.

San smiled softly before walking off.

Yuri turned her attention to the family that just walked in. Their family was well known. Min Yoongi was known for being a stern pack leader. He only had a soft spot for only his pack and family.

She waited until a few minutes passed by when Jimin walked to the balcony area. It was empty but everyone was able to see it.

Yuri walked over to the secluded section of the balcony where Jimin stood. He was staring at the stars that shined brightly in the dark sky.

"I remember you. Your smell is close to cider. You were there with San while my husband went over a few things for his school work. San's mother, right?" Jimin said before turning around.

Yuri smiled a little as their eyes met.

"San disappears a lot at night. He likes to disappear for a few days at a time. I kind of connected the dots that it is your house. He seemed very familiar with you and your husband at the parent-teacher conference." Yuri sighed as she leaned on the banister.

"Yup, Yoongi and I has a soft spot for San. Hoseok claims that he loves San the most out of the three of us though." Jimin laughed.

Yuri nodded with a pleased smile on her face. She was happy that her son was spending most of his time with a loving family.

"If you don't mind.....I was wondering if we can keep in contact. My husband has made it seem that him and I are homophobic. I honestly just want what San wants. San and I don't really have a close relationship, but I still love and worry about him." Yuri sighed with teary eyes.

Jimin wrote on a piece of paper his and Hoseok's phone number. Hoseok was carrying his phone since his outfit didn't have any pockets.

Who makes jeans with no pockets?

"Yoongi doesn't like people calling his phone." Jimin chuckled as she saw only two phone numbers on the paper.

Yuri happily nodded.

"I really do love San. He's like a son to me." Jimin chuckled as he watched San purposely bump his shoulder into Wooyoung as they walked past each other.

They pretended to not know each other all because of a petty argument they had earlier that day.

"Thank You" Yuri whispered.

Jimin just hugged her as he saw her teary eyes.

"You're a wonderful mother, don't think anything different." Jimin tried to reassure her.

Yuri only hugged him back tightly.