1

"I'm going to go crawl into a hole."

Mingi winced as he heard San hit his head on the desk. The two were sitting in the back of the class. They were supposedly doing partner work.

"Don't look at him." Mingi sighed as he knew what San was down about.

The boy was helplessly in love with one of the most popular boys in their school.

"He only see's me as a friend." San whined.

"Bestfriend" Mingi corrected.

They were watching as Wooyoung was conversing with his boyfriend.

"His birthday is in a week. Everyone already knows that he'll propose to Wooyoung at his birthday party. They are for sure mates. They are just perfect together." San groaned as he glared at the guy Wooyoung was dating.

Wooyoung and Chan has been together for two years.

"You better go for it then. If you truly love Wooyoung, then you would tell him." Mingi said as he wrote his name on the worksheet they were assigned. That was the only thing he did for the past 30 minutes of class.

"Wouldn't it be Taboo? He's a Werewolf while I'm a Vampire." San asked.

"Taboo?! Fuck Taboos and Fuck what people think!" Mingi said with a huge smile.

"Language! Wait till after class!"

"I'm sorry Uncle Yoon- I mean Mr. Min!" Mingi shouted with a nervous smile. He had remembered how there were other students around.

The teacher was one of Wooyoung's dad. He was like a Uncle to Wooyoung's friends.

"I'm not even mostly concerned about what people think in General. I'm just worried about my family." San said as he took a deep breath.

"Your family has issues. How are they homophobic when half of their clan has same gender relationships? Like, that's really backwards." Mingi said while scratching his head in confusion.

Mingi's family didn't care about gender. In his family, Love is Love. His family looked down on people who thought anything different

"They say "They are mates". They act as if they can't reject their mates. My family looks at love like they're The Godfather.'It's nothing personal, It's just business.'.It irritates me because my mom and dad always try to set me up with dates. They would probably freak if they found out that I'm Gay." San said with a sarcastic smile.

Mingi somewhat could understand what San felt. His own bestfriend cried in his bed after being kicked out of his home for being Gay and a Omega. It broke his heart to see Yunho so broken.

"Then come live with me." Mingi chimed. His parents had a huge mansion and welcomed any of Mingi's friends.

"It's alright Mingi. I'll be fine." San said with a small smile.

He was happy that he had a shoulder to lean on.

After a while, class had ended. Everyone was eager to leave after class ended, only because I half of them didn't do the assignment. It was the end of the day anyway.

The only person that took their time was San. He was very sulky and his aura was very gloomy.

As he walked to the door of the class, he was stopped.

"San, come here."

San turned around with wide eyes before walking over to Yoongi's desk.

"Yes Uncle?" San asked.

"You shouldn't be so scared about what others think. How could you be so sure of how someone feels without asking them?" Yoongi asked with a gummy smile.

"What do you mean?" San asked. He was confused with the facts Yoongi was spitting.

"What I'm saying is..." Yoongi said before taking off his glasses.

"You can't say someone views you as one thing without being completely sure of it. Sometimes a friend is not always a friend. Sometimes a perfect relationship is far from perfect."

San stood there while looking at the blank ceiling. He wanted to see if someone was going to give him the answer he was looking for.

"Now leave, I have a nap to take before my after school music lessons." Yoongi said while smiling and shooing San away.

San nodded with a small smile before hurrying out of the class.

~•~•~•~

San sighed as he walked into the main gate in front of his house. He had to take a long walk just to get home since he lived on the other side of town.

He trudged his way to the front door of his house before knocking on it.

"Hello Master San"

San just nodded at the maid before walking into the house. He tried to walk upstairs to his room, but the universe had other plans.

"Hey Son, How was school?"

San turned around on the first step to see his Mom. She never talked to San, so he had high suspicions.

"Pretty Good." San said as he dragged out his words.

"Well....you have a date with Saman-"

"No, I'm not going." San deadpanned as he walked up the stairs.

"Please~" She said with a fake smile.

"No. I'm not your only child nor am I your firstborn. Don't act like I'm your only pawn of you and dad having grandchildren." San yelled angrily before slamming his bedroom door.

He paced around the room angrily as his eyes grew with a pitch black color.

San was ready to set his room on fire, but a certain angel stopped that.

BabyWoo😍🐣

BabyWoo😍🐣
>Hey San
>Wyd

SandMan
Trying my best not to go crazy/
Trying my best n/
Nothing☺️<

BabyWoo😍🐣
>Are you sure?
>Are you irritated?
>I can literally feel your energy through the phone.

SandMan
Trust me, I'm fine

BabyWoo😍🐣
>If you say so....
>Do you want to come over?
>Let's make a pillow fort
>My dad just bought extra pillows home for no reason❤️❤️😆

SandMan
We aren't babies anymore <
That's very childish<

BabyWoo😍🐣
You're my baby/
You're m/
>Just come over

SandMan
I have to go to sleep

BabyWoo😍🐣
>San, you're a vampire
>Vampires don't sleep
>Come over or you're being replaced

SandMan
Replaced by who?!<
I'll murder your next bestfriend <

BabyWoo😍🐣
Just come over ಠ_ಠ