15

After a few hours of talking, cuddling, and a quickie in the shower, Wooyoung was asleep in San's arms.

"I've had my eyes on you since the first time I saw you." San muttered before kissing the sleeping male's forehead.

He badly wanted to know how to stop the unbearable pain that was growing inside of Wooyoung's chest.

"Tell me your deepest desires. Anything you want. "

It was a scene that would have made anyone cry.

Wooyoung peacefully sleeping while San spills his actual thoughts. It was a shame San didn't have the courage to say what ran through his head.

"Why couldn't we just be the same....it would have been so much easier."

He chuckled when he saw Wooyoung's hand searching around the bed. Once San clasped their hands together, Wooyoung smiled in his sleep.

"Pssst!"

San looked towards the door to see Yoongi beckoning him towards the door.

He gently pulled the covers over Wooyoung and slid out of the bed. Once he reached the door, he quirked an eyebrow in confusion.

"Jimin wanted to speak with you. He's downstairs in the kitchen." Yoongi muttered with a small gummy smile.

San nodded before walking downstairs.

He was anxious when he saw the kitchen lights dimmed with Jimin cutting strawberries in half with a big knife.

"H-hey" San squeaked.

Jimin smiled his infamous eye before giggling.

"Sit over there." Jimin said while pointing the knife to a kitchen stool. San quickly walked to it and sat down.

"Taehyung likes to pick up strawberries from my house before work. He's truly a baby." Jimin smiled.

San only smiled nervously.

"Wooyoung doesn't really like to talk about his love life, but I'm not blind, neither am I stupid." Jimin said softly.

San nodded vigorously as he saw Jimin put the knife.

"Him and Chan has been together for the longest, but it wasn't based off of love. You don't always love your destined mate." Jimin sighed.

"What are you trying to say?" San whispered.

"Wolves have mates. Chan and Wooyoung are mates. Wooyoung actually loves you, but you're a vampire. Just because Wooyoung doesn't have the same natural pull he has for Chan for you, it does not me he loves you any less. Chan made Wooyoung feel like he had to love him. It's just crazy how Chan never loved Wooyoung." Jimin said with a heavy sigh. He did not like how Wooyoung never listened to anyone when love was the topic of the conversation.

"Wooyoung is only hurting himself. He is forcing himself to go to that birthday party just to see if everything he thought was Love is actually a lie."

San shook his head in disbelief. It hurt him to know that Wooyoung didn't really know what love is.

What is Love?

"Uncle Jimin!"

Jimin just looked at him in surprise.

"Hm?"

"What is Love? What is your definition of Love?" San asked. He had remembered the assignment Namjoon had assigned for the class. The assignment was literally due the next day.

"You have to find out what love is to you. I don't really have a definition for love. My representation of love is my house. Look at your friends, their households give them love. Yunho gets his love from us and Mingi himself, we're his love and family. Love is Love. Not everyone has the same meaning of love." Jimin bluntly said as he started to eat some of the strawberries he prepared for Taehyung.

San bit his lip and he thought deeply to himself.

"You should go home and finish that paper." Jimin said cutely.

San chuckled at Jimin.

"What about Wooyoung's paper?"

"Yoongi writes all of the essays Namjoon assigns Wooyoung." Jimin shrugged.

"Also, try a new color." Jimin said while gesturing towards his hair.

San smiled before heading out, but after racing upstairs to kiss Wooyoung's forehead.

~•~•~•~

Wooyoung grumpily walked into class with gritted teeth.

"Who pissed in your Cheerios?"

Hongjoong grimaced when Wooyoung looked directly into his eyes. There was a grayish-blue color that took over the naturally brown color.

"Is he dead?" Yunho muttered.

"No, he looks like he is dying though."

Wooyoung bursted into tears when he heard Jongho's words.

"I am dying, my heart is dying, you feel that!" Wooyoung said as he brought Jongho's hand to his chest.

"Where the fuck is San? He is having a midlife crisis right now." Jongho muttered to Hongjoong, but only got a shrug in response.

"My heart is dying, losing it's pulse and I c-"

"Have some cake, it helps sometimes." Yeosang said while slapping a pastry into Wooyoung's mouth.

His eyes slightly turned brown for a second, but faded back to it's dull gray color.

"Am I just worthl-"

"Don't you dare fucking finish that sentence!"

Everyone looked towards the door to see San with newly dyed silver hair.

"Hey San"

His friends were in disbelief when they saw his eyes return to its honey brown color.

"Unbelievable" Seonghwa muttered.

"Did y'all finish the essay?" San asked as he held his paper high in the air.

The group of boys looked at each other with shock written all over their faces. Wooyoung only smiled as he knew that his dad wrote his paper and gave it to Namjoon.

As the boys hassled to write a few sentences on papers, Namjoon came walking into the classroom with messy hair and swollen lips. Purple marks littered his neck. It was clear that he got caught up in the car.

"Really Dad?!" Seonghwa muttered.

Namjoon smiled sheepishly as he sat at his desk. His dimples were deep as blush washed over his cheeks.

"Papers right here!" He muttered while pointing at a bin in the corner of his desk.

Wooyoung giggled as Seonghwa just blushed in embarrassment.