12

"Not there! My shoulder is still sore!" Wooyoung whined.

He was seated on the kitchen counter with San positioned between his legs.

"Then where?! You told me I can do it again!" San whined eagerly.

"I don't know? Just don't bite my shoulder again!" Wooyoung shouted.

San huffed before dropping his head onto Wooyoung thigh. He could hear the blood coursing through his veins.

"What about here?" San asked mischievously while licking Wooyoung's inner thigh.

"No! Just do my other shoulder!" Wooyoung squeaked.

San stubbornly shook his head. A huge grin covered his face as red clouded his eyes.

"I don't think so." San giggled.

Wooyoung just plucked San's forehead. He was amused at how San was against the idea of feeding off of him, but was completely siding with it now.

"Please?" San pouted. He wanted to see how would it feel to bite the boy's milky thighs.

"No, either my other shoulder or nowhere." Wooyoung grumbled.

San rolled his eyes before retracting his fangs completely.

"I was only greedy, but I'll want more in a few days." San muttered while wiping lips.

Wooyoung only sighed before hopping off the counter. He wouldn't admit that he actually like the feeling of San's teeth in his skin.

"I'm going to go take a shower, I feel sweaty." Wooyoung admitted before crawling up the stairs.

San chuckled before following behind Wooyoung.

Wooyoung was too busy undressing himself to even remember that San could see him naked. He was sweaty from his body being overheated. His fever was taking a toll on him.

"Why is it so hot in here?" Wooyoung muttered before getting into his shower. He turned the water to its coldest temperature.

His thoughts were clouded with San.

"It wasn't that bad." Wooyoung muttered to himself, but then he admitted something else.

"The bite did hurt, but the feeling after it made my toes curl."

Too bad he didn't realize he said it out loud. He jumped when he felt a hand on his waist. Wooyoung quickly spun around to see San shirtless with just black ripped jeans on.

"W-what are you doing?!" Wooyoung squealed.

San just chuckled before he picked Wooyoung up and pinned him against the wall. Out of instinct, Wooyoung's legs wrapped around San's waist.

"You're Gorgeous." San muttered as he ran a hand down Wooyoung's body. He gripped the boy's thigh, making him yelp in surprise.

"B-before we do anything frisky....what are we San?" Wooyoung asked curiously. He was serious about wanting to know what they were. In his head he was completely over Chan.

"Are you over Chan here?" San said while pointing at Wooyoung's heart.

It's like he was reading my thoughts.

"Wooyoung....I'm not going to confirm a relationship between us when you still have a broken heart." San muttered as he tucked his head into Wooyoung's neck.

"But you can fix it!" Wooyoung whined.

"But are you willing for me to fix your heart? You can think about me all day, but having deep feelings for Chan cancels out this whole equation of us." San sighed.

Wooyoung thought about Chan. He dearly loved Chan, but it was the Chan he thought he knew.

"I don't love Chan anymore! Why don't you get it!" Wooyoung shouted.

"Then why did you just have to think about my words?" San asked as he gently let go of Wooyoung.

"Because your words hit me deep." Wooyoung muttered irritated as his feet hit the ground.

"Wooyoung, I'm not doubting you, but Monday has me fucked up."

Wooyoung looked at San with wide eyes.

"What happened Monday?"

San scoffed while rolling his eyes.

"When I got to school, that same weekend we had sex, I caught you and Chan kissing behind the gym."

Wooyoung tried his best to look surprised but he failed.

"He said that he smelled my scent all over you! Supposedly, he went over to your house! He came onto me!" Wooyoung rambled on.

He was too mad to even remember that they were in the shower and he was naked.

"How come you didn't tell me that happened?"

"I didn't think you needed to know! You had Jungwoo all over you yesterday anyway! What the hell was that anyway?!"

They were both arguing like a married couple now. It was evident that San's goal at the moment was not going to be reached at all.

"He was using me to make Lucas jealous!" San argued.

"I'm just happy that you didn't take my virginity. The fact that you left the same night was unbelievable, Chan didn't even do that." Wooyoung sighed as he ran his hand through his soaked hair.

"You told me to- just forget. Everytime we touch bases on "What are we?" you always make it into a argument. Jungwoo had nothing to do with this. Your love for Chan and I is the problem."

Wooyoung just bit his lip.

"I can love two people at once..."

"Yeah, but it doesn't make since to love both of us when only one of us is returning the love." San muttered angrily before stepping out of the shower.

Wooyoung shivered before turning the water temperature to the hottest temperature.

"He just leaves me while I'm hard, just great." Wooyoung muttered angrily.

His thoughts were changed when San suddenly got back into the shower. San dangled a gold packet from his hand. It was a X-Large condom.

"I'm not done with you yet." San said angrily.

Wooyoung only bit his lip in anticipation.

"Angry sex in the shower....this should be fun." Wooyoung laughed to himself.