20

"Stop poking my face!"

Mingi and Yunho chose to annoy San just for fun. It was now Wednesday and Wooyoung still hasn't shown up to school. San always visited the house, but his main reason for being there never came out of his room.

"Brighten up!" Seonghwa tried to say cheerfully, but he himself was pretty down too. Hongjoong just leaned on Seonghwa's shoulder while frowning.

Even though cousins could be quite annoying, Seonghwa and Hongjoong dearly missed Wooyoung.

"Where is Wooyoung?"

San gritted his teeth as he looked up to see a few girls crowded around his desk.

"Why do you ask?" San scoffed.

"He is always with you....and w-well, since him and Chan aren't dating anymore.... I was wondering if I had a chance with hi-"

San rose from his desk with his eyes turning black. His hair was close to catching fire as his demon genes from his father started to show off.

"Calm down San." Jongho chuckled nervously.

"You wanna date Wooyoung? After his heart was broken?! You didn't even ask if he was alright or-"

"San"

"What if he is hurt? You are just heartless-"

"San!"

"You are all heartless. Fucking brats. I despise people like y-"

"San!"

San turned around annoyed at the fact that Mingi kept calling his name. His stare was cold as his jaw clenched tightly. The desk had some dents in it from him gripping it tightly out of anger.

"What do you want?! What could possibly be so fucking important! This girl just asked as if she had a chance with Wooyoung! So fucking bold of her! Right?!"

Mingi flinched as San snapped at him. He was kind of used to it since he had been snapping at everyone. It was like San was on a train of rage, and it wasn't going to stop at any cost.

The poor boy could only point towards the door as San stared at him coldly.

San rolled his eyes before looking at the door.

Whatever shell of stone he had been growing over the past few days suddenly crumbled.

Wooyoung smiled nervously and waved as he stood at the door. He was quite surprised and nervous since he watched San go off on the girl and Mingi.

San ran over to the boy and engulfed him into a tight hug. He practically lifted Wooyoung off of the ground while he just pampered his face with kisses. Wooyoung giggled as he saw San so happy.

Their friends just smiled at the sight. Some students thought they were cute as others were confused, angry, or jealous.

The girl that was about to be killed just walked back to her seat without a word and a frown on her face.

"He breaks up with Chan and then dates San. What a whor-"

"I dare you to finish that sentence!" San shouted at a boy that walked past them. The boy just scurried away as he saw San's pitch black eyes.

Wooyoung shook his head as he laughed at San.

"Put me down." Wooyoung smiled softly.

San chuckled before he let Wooyoung stand on his own. He was just so happy to be with Wooyoung again.

At this point, he didn't care what they were, he just didn't want to be far away from the cute boy. His bright smile and shining honey brown eyes had San whipped.

"San?" Wooyoung giggled as San just stared into his eyes. He blushed madly as San kissed his forehead.

"Please don't disappear again." San muttered as he nuzzled their noses together. He gazed at all of the features on Wooyoung's face in adoration.

"I won't, I promise." Wooyoung said in a whisper, but it was still audible for San to hear him. His arms draped around San's neck as pecked San's lips.

A few gasps were heard about the two, but didn't care that news was gonna spread about them fast.

"Why can't we be like that? Hm?" Yeosang whined as he sat himself onto Seonghwa's lap.

"You're so needy." Seonghwa scoffed.

Yeosang looked so offended with teary eyes until Seonghwa suddenly kissed him.

"You act like you don't want to be touchy, but look at you." Seonghwa chuckled as he placed his hands on Yeosang's waist.

His pink kitten ears wiggled as he blushed.

"Stop making me flustered." Yeosang muttered as he hid his face into Seonghwa's neck.

Seonghwa laughed softly at his cute baby.

"Mine." He muttered as he kissed the top of Yeosang's head.

~•~•~•~

"So....."

Wooyoung and San were walking around Wooyoung's neighborhood. They were bored after school ended. He thought that it would be nice to walk around the neighborhood since it was gated off anyway.

"What's on your mind?" Wooyoung asked softly.

San just bit lip before shaking his head. He was thinking about a important question, but it just couldn't come out his mouth.

"How are you feeling?"

Wooyoung just smiled before stopping. San stood next to him with a quirked eyebrow.

"I feel free and more loved than I ever did."

San only smiled as he watched Wooyoung playful spin in a circle.

"I'm glad you do."

Wooyoung giggled before they continued walking.

"My heart still aches, but I'm fine now."

San felt his stomach flip at those words, but he just smiled.

"We should get back to the house. Yunho and Papa Hobi are probably gonna burn the house down." Wooyoung giggled. Hoseok and Yunho were supposed to be doing a DIY video on cooking.....they just hoped that nothing went downhill.

"Yeah." San said softly as he nodded.

He walked side by side with Wooyoung. His ears were filled with Wooyoung humming as they made their way back to the house.