21

"Tell me something about y'all. You majestically beautiful creatures."

Yunho just looked confused as San was sitting next to him. They were chilling in some lawn chairs as everyone was swimming in the pool in the backyard.

"Beautiful Creatures? San, what have you been smoking?" Yunho laughed out loud.

San just shook his head as if he knew what he said was the right thing.

"As in Omegas. Tell me something about y'all."

Yunho chuckled before turning and sitting while facing San.

"Well, we are considered the lowest in Alpha-Beta-Omega. Um, male omegas are considered rare and only happen once in a blue moon. Male omegas are actually considered lower than female omegas. Some call us a gift while others say that we're a mistake." Yunho shrugged with a big smile on his face.

San just shook his head in disappointment.

"You're not bothered by that?"

"Nope. My bestfriend is a true-blood royal Alpha that says that I'm the most beautiful thing in the world." Yunho said while looking at Mingi who looked like he was drowning in the four feet.

Which was odd since he was 6' feet tall.

"Do you all know who your mates are? Is it common to consider anyone that isn't a wolf your mate?"

Yunho just shook his head before giggling.

"Not everyone knows. Sometimes you'll know because of your heart. Sometimes you'll have a mate, but you look at someone else as your mate." Yunho reassured.

San nodded his head as he sipped his drink. It was in a red tinted cup to distract everyone that he was actually drinking animal blood.

He didn't like it, but it was the only thing that was helping his hunger.

"Take for an example ......Wooyoung. The day him and Chan started dating, he called my phone crying later that same night. He was talking about how his head would say that Chan is the one while his heart would clench whenever he saw you." Yunho said with a huge smile on his face.

San nearly choked on his drink as he looked at Yunho with big eyes.

"He said that you acted like you didn't know him at that dinner party. He was like Yunho, he doesn't love me anymore. But I'm pretty sure he's fine now." Yunho said while shrugging as if it meant nothing.

"Why did you never tell me this?" San gasped.

"Because before I could tell you anything, it's like your hormones got whacky. Like, your two last brain cells fried themselves while you turned into a hoe."

San just looked at him feeling really offended.

"You can ask anyone here. Wasn't San a hoe for the past three years!" Yunho suddenly shouted.

"Yup!" Hongjoong replied.

"You was a hoe?!" Jimin asked as he came through the back door.

San just flicked Yunho's forehead before answering Jimin.

"Never was I a hoe Uncle Minnie. They just have wild imaginations." San chuckled nervously.

"Yunho told me differently." Hoseok said as he appeared behind Jimin.

Yoongi just nodded as he came into the backyard.

"Look what you did!" San whispered screamed at Yunho. Yunho just bit his lip to prevent himself from laughing.

"Tell the truth San!" Wooyoung yelled as he laid on a flamingo float.

San just gritted his teeth.

"It was the past!" San whined as he covered his head with a nearby towel.

Everyone just laughed at him.

"We all make mistakes. Hoseok and Yoongi used to sleep around a lot." Jimin said cheerfully.

Yoongi looked surprised while Hoseok looked offended.

"Oh please, you tried to two time us. I'm not seeing anyone." Yoongi scoffed.

"You both tried to two time me! I used to date Jimin, but I'm single now." Hoseok said with his eyes blown open as he mocked Yoongi.

Wooyoung couldn't help but to laugh at his parents. He loved how the three of them had been together since Highschool and are still going strong.

"San! Come get in the pool!" Wooyoung shouted. He was floating in the eight feet. The only thing that was keeping him from drowning was the flamingo float that he was on and the life jacket San forced him to wear.

"No." San said as he put on a pair of sunglasses.

Wooyoung scoffed before struggling to get out of the pool without getting in the water, once he was successful, he took life jacket off and threw somewhere.

"Go put it back on." San calmly said as he rested in the lawn chair. Yunho had already left him to go drown Mingi in the pool.

"I don't want to." Wooyoung pouted.

San just clenched his jaw before patting the space between his legs on the chair. Wooyoung cheerfully skipped over to the chair with a soft smile. He took a seat between San's legs and rested his back onto San.

"I'm bored." Wooyoung muttered as he started to mess with the rings on San's hand.

"That's cool." San said bluntly as he softly bit Wooyoung's ear. There was something telling Wooyoung that San was straining himself from doing something.

Wooyoung just scoffed as he looked at San. He snatched the sunglasses off of San's eyes in suspicion.

"Put them back on." San muttered as Wooyoung stared straight into his eyes. His eyes were a blood red.

That color only meant two things: Hunger or Lust.

"Let's go up to my room." Wooyoung chuckled as he looked at San's clenched jaw. He could see San's fangs slowly coming out.

San just put back on his glasses as Wooyoung led him from the backyard.

Seonghwa and Yeosang smirked as they watched the whole thing.

"I love this floatie." Yeosang giggled as he caressed the huge watermelon float they were sitting on. It was big enough for about three people.

"I love you." Seonghwa whispered as he played with Yeosang's tail.

"I love You More." Yeosang muttered as he buried his face into Seonghwa's bare chest.