19

"Is the party over or what?" Yunho asked as he stood up from his bed.

He was serious about staying in his room until it was time to leave. He wasn't going to voice his opinions, but living in the Bang household was hell. So being involved with this party was a no go.

"I got everyone is in the car already. It was pretty hard finding Mingi." San chuckled as he leaned on the door frame of the bedroom.

Yunho just smiled before heading over to his closet and bringing out a suitcase that already had some clothes in there. Hoseok had told him to stay over there for the whole next week.

"Ready?" San asked as he saw Yunho slip on a beanie and put on his shoes.

"Yup" Yunho smiled brightly before locking his bedroom door. He had a key just for the room since he didn't really trust anyone in that house.

Him and San walked down the staircase. The party was still alive and going.

"I'm so ready to move out of here." Yunho muttered. He thought that San couldn't hear him, but he was wrong.

"Just go live with Mingi. His parents already love you." San chuckled.

Yunho shook his head in disagreement as they reached the front door.

"I don't want to burden them, plus I'm here because of that." Yunho said while pointing towards the middle of the main hall. There was a huge statue that stood in the middle, but what made it stand out was a blue jewel at the top of it. It was embedded into the crown of the statue.

It was a moon jewel. The jewel would grant you any wish that you wanted.

Yunho wished to change.

"You've got to be kidding me. Yunho, you are perfect the way you are!" San said with an eye roll.

"I know.....but that jewel can grant me anything. Like, what if I wasn't a Ome-"

"We are your family now. Fuck what your pack thinks. A male Omega is rare and special. If they can't see that, then so what. Don't let your family put you down." San said before grabbing Yunho's hand.

He dragged the smiling giant out of the house and towards the car. San couldn't help but to smile brightly as he threw Yunho's suitcase into the trunk.

As they got to the car, Mingi opened the door to the backseat. Yeosang was sitting on Seonghwa's lap while Hongjoong was sitting on Jongho's lap.

"Where am I supposed to sit? I'm gonna just get in the trunk." Yunho claimed.

San rolled his eyes before shoving Yunho onto Mingi's lap. Yunho blushed madly when he felt a pair of arms close around his waist.

"I did it again!" San cheered to himself before closing the car door. He went around the car to get into the drivers seat.

Wooyoung was sleeping in the passenger seat, curled up under Mingi's coat. It was huge compared to him.

"Why do you get to drive?" Seonghwa complained as he heard the car start. The backseat was packed while San and Wooyoung were the only ones comfortable.

"Because I'm the only one that's not intoxicated. Yunho isn't drunk, but I think it's appropriate for him to sit back there." San smirked.

"I-I can drive." Yunho stuttered. His cheeks were glowing red a he shifted around.

"Stay still" Mingi growled as he tightened his hold on Yunho.

"Mingi! Are you drunk?!" Yunho squealed as he felt Mingi's hands rest on his waist line. It was bad enough that he had on loose sweatpants.