11

Two more days.

Yes, San was counting the days.

"Two more days!" San squealed frantically.

In two days, it was going to be Chan's birthday.

"Why are you even nervous?" Mingi asked as he rested his feet on the desk.

"You don't get it, nobody does. There is a chance Chan could actually for real mark Wooyoung as his own. Wooyoung clearly still loves Chan! Like, what if Chan's new boyfriend breaks up with him, Chan is only going to come and take Wooyoung back!" San stressed. His eyes were teary.

Mingi only sighed.

"You're pretty dense. It is clear that Wooyoung only has Love for you." Mingi muttered as he studied San.

San looked tired and drained. His eyes looked empty and soulless. His appearance resembled death. It was funny why he was like this though.

"He is only sick. Wooyoung will be back tomo-"

Mingi wasn't able to finish his words, San had already stood up from his seat.

"I'm skipping today." San said proudly before walking out of the class.

Mingi sighed before going to find his bestfriend.

"Falling for your bestfriend is dangerous."

~•~•~•~

"Aren't you supposed to be resting?"

Wooyoung dropped the bread onto the floor as his eyes went big. San had been watching Wooyoung dance around the kitchen and make a sandwich. It was taking Wooyoung a long time just to put a slice of cheese onto the bread, all because of the song that was playing.

"Don't scare me like that! You made me waste bread." Wooyoung gasped.

He was about to eat the bread off the floor, but San was quick to slap it out of his hand.

"This is probably why're sick!" San hissed.

Wooyoung only flipped him off in response.

"You need to be resting instead of grinding on the counter and screaming alligator." San muttered as he cleaned up the mess Wooyoung made.

"You can't blame me, MONSTA X are beautiful and a gift from God." Wooyoung said while dramatically banging on the Refrigerator.

San only rolled his eyes before passing Wooyoung three sandwiches.

"This should be enough, now go to your room." San said while pushing Wooyoung towards the stairs.

Wooyoung stubbornly dragged himself to the front step before stopping there.

"Aren't you going to join me and eat with me? You haven't eaten in a while." Wooyoung pouted.

San only rolled his eyes before digging in the back of the refrigerator.

"Does this make you happy?" San asked with a fake smile. He dangled a plastic bag in his hand. Crimson liquid flooded through it.

Wooyoung gagged before nodding in agreement. The sight of blood made his stomach churn.

San chuckled before walking with Wooyoung upstairs to his bedroom. Once they got into it, Wooyoung plopped onto his bed while eating his sandwiches.

"I never really asked, but what happens when you eat food?" Wooyoung asked cutely.

San only scrunched his nose before taking a seat next to Wooyoung.

"I throw up." San shrugged before happily drinking from the plastic bag,

Wooyoung only turned away in response.

"That is so disgusting." Wooyoung whispered as he watched San drink through a straw. The thick substance slowly moving through the straw made his skin crawl.

"You're the one that wanted me t-"

"Only because I know you haven't been hunting lately. I know animal blood isn't going to do the job anymore. I even know that human blood is starting lack its purpose." Wooyoung muttered. He shifted around uncomfortably.

It was like his body was looking for something, but it didn't know what it wanted.

San only shrugged in response.

"The blood I drink does not concern you." San said. Irritation was evident in his voice.

"Yes it does. You act like I don't know the truth." Wooyoung stated.

"No it does not! It has nothing to do with you. Your blood is irrelevant in this situation."

Wooyoung sighed before putting his plate of sandwiches down on his dresser and crawling onto San's lap.

"Try me." Wooyoung said cheerfully. His oversized shirt hung loosely off his shoulder.

"No, this is not how it works." San argued. He was close to just shoving Wooyoung off the bed.

"Just try me, pretty please." Wooyoung pouted.

San only rolled his eyes as he guided Wooyoung's hands to his shoulders.

"Don't complain later on about how much I hurt you." San muttered as he hiked Wooyoung further more up his lap. Their bodies were practically touching.

Wooyoung suddenly started to get nervous.

"What do you mean hurt?" Wooyoung breathed out. His pulse quickened at the thought of pain.

"Don't act like someone's teeth going through your skin is not supposed to hurt." San said while rolling his eyes. His arms secured themselves around Wooyoung's petite waist.

Wooyoung only closed his eyes as he felt San's tongue swipe across his skin.

"Is it too late to stop." Wooyoung winced.

"No, but I prefer not to."

Wooyoung let out a cry when he felt San's sharp fangs go through his skin. They cut through deeply. His grasp tightened onto San's shoulders, gripping harshly.

"I don't think I can do this again." Wooyoung breathed out as he felt blood draining from his body.

San on the other hand was enjoying it. The taste was exhilarating. He was practically addicted, but he knew that he had to stop before he lost control.

Wooyoung winced as he felt San retract his fangs. He rested his forehead onto San's forehead while breathing heavily. His thoughts were frazzled as to why he was slightly aroused from such a simple thing.

"You did good." San cooed as he peppered Wooyoung's face with kisses.

Wooyoung only blushed as his legs curled around San's waist. He didn't know why, but San praising him was making him clingy.

"Can we do it again?" Wooyoung unconsciously whispered.

San only chuckled before standing up with Wooyoung in his hold.

"Let's go fuel you up first."