Chapter 43.

Pov Mikey

As I entered my class, no one said a word. It was kind of scary because normally my class is the loudest here in this school. I looked around and looked in 15 faces without any emotions. Now it was very scary:,,Look look the brother of a superstar!" Macon said and jumped up from his chair and came to my table. He's one of my biggest bullies and I'm scared because he's dangerous:,,A living money Life!" he said and looked at me angry and grabbed me on my hair. I looked at him and tried my best to don't look scared:,,You know Mikey we need money and you're the only one with money here!" he said with a bad smile while grabbing me harder on my hair. I closed my eyes for a moment because of the pain but he slapped me:,,Look at me!" he shouted:,,There's another thing. We get an new student today so don't mess it up with him. He belongs to us not to you!" He said and finally he let go of me. My head hurts and I could feel the tears filling my eyes already. Why I am in this stupid class? I don't want to be here. I don't belong in this club! The door went open and a blonde guy entered the room. His light green and blue eyes are the same colour like the earth. They're so shiny that I feel like I got blind only because of looking at him. He's beautiful but he looks a bit scared. Maybe because he's now here. I let out a deep sigh and get a angry look from Macon after I looked behind me:,,Don't mess it up!" he whispered and I turned around:,,Can I sit down here?" someone said and I looked confused at the new guy:,,Huh?" I said confused:,,Can I sit down here?" the guy said again and I nodded scared. I should have say no but why I didn't said no? Macon will kill me for this. I turned around and he gave me his typical YOU-ARE-DEAD-LOOK I gulped and turned around back to the desk. The teacher came in and the first lesson started. After three hours it was lunchtime at school so I made my way to the Mensa and sat down on a empty table. No one will sat down here because I sit here and they hate me. So yeah I'm alone here each day. I opened my lunchbox and began to eat but someone touched me on my shoulder. I turned around and it was the new guy. I still don't know his name, nevermind he sat next to me, I don't know his name:,,Hey is this table free?" he said and I nod. That's the only thing I can do. Still nodding if he ask me for something. Maybe he make me a but crazy because of his eyes:,,My name is Harvey. I forgot to introduce me in the last hours. What's yours?" he asked and smiled at me shyly:,,I'm Mikey!" I stuttered and smiled back as good as I can. he seems like he's the only normal one here:,That's a cool name I didn't hear it before!" He said with a laugh:,,Yeah you don't hear this name often here!" I said and laughed:,,I really like the lines of your handwriting what you write in the last lesson!" he said and I went red:,,Oh that's it's nothing!" I blushed but he looked at me with a serious face:,,No Mikey it's really good. What are you writing?" He asked:,,Oh it's a song!" I said shortly:,,A song?" he raised a brow:,,You write songs?" he asked me and I nod:,,I try it for the first time because of my brother and his friends!" I said and he raised a brow again:,,For what?" he said and looked at me confused:,,Oh I forgot to explain you why. They are a boyband called Roadtrip and they will sing their first song ever made by themselves!" I said and he nodded:,,Oh yeah...the boys on the TV at Blair's show a few days ago!" he said and I nodded:,,Yeah that's what I mean!" I said and he smiled:,,Blair is a good person but he's not often here. I'm Harvey and I'm also a singer and songwriter and I know him because I was his first singer ever!" he said and I got big eyes. But before I could ask him more about his singer life I got interrupted by Macon and his stupid friends:,,Look Look Mikey you don't belong to this club here. Get your ass down here!" He said and tried to push me from the chair because he want to sit next to Harvey on his table but Harvey jumped up and pushed him away from me:,,hey, don't touch him you dick!"Harvey said and looked at Macon angry:,,What do you want new kid?" Macon said with a bad laugh in his voice:,,Just leave him the fuck alone okay!" Harvey said and make a step closer to Macon:,,Or you will never have the courage to look him into his eyes again!" Harvey said and Macon tried to punch him but Harvey punched him into his face and Macon fell backwards on the floor. Then he left the mensa with his friends with a bleeding nose:,,Thank you!" I said and Harvey smiled:,,No thanks it's okay I have to do this!" he said:,Wanna join me today at home? Wanna play some games?" Harvey said and I nod:,,Yeah of course!" I said and smiled:,,Oh the is over we should go back to class!" he said and we both jumped up and went back to our class.

________________________________________________________________________________

Don't forget to vote and comment if you enjoy this story and what will happen between Harvey and Mikey? Let's stay tuned xD

- Lele

Published 13.06.2019 / written 11.06.2019