Chapter 20.

Pov Andy

I woke up at 10am. It's late because normally I have to go to school but today something was strange. My parents aren't in the house, only Jack is here and he's still sleeping in my bed. I tried to don't wake him up but he opened his eyes and smiled at me tired. I jumped out the bed and dressed my shirt on. I was only in my boxers and Jack too but that's normal. We often slept that way. I mean we still friends, but maybe friends on a other way like others do.

:,,What do you want for breakfast?" I asked Jack and he smiled while he get dressed. He wears a black jeans with a shirt in black and blue.

:,,Uhm toast would be nice!" He said and I went to the kitchen and make us two toast with butter and honey.

After we sat down on the table and ate our toast, I heard the doorbell ring and jumped up.

:,,Oh...hello Rye and?" I said because it was Rye with a blonde guy on his side that I don't know.

:,,It's Brooklyn!" The blonde guy said and smiled. I smiled back and let them in.

:,,Jack Rye is here!" I said after I went to the kitchen with the two boys. Jack smiled shyly while his face was full of honey.

:,,Jack watch out!" I laughed and he went red.

:,,What?" He asked with a full mouth.

:,,The honey is still everywhere!" I said and he laughed after he notice the mess in his face.

He jumped up and went to the bathroom to clean his face.

:,,So this is Brooklyn, he's a friend of mine and he wanted to join us because he brought you the Spencer game!" Rye said and I smiled and hugged Brooklyn.

:,,It's the best game ever!" I said and Brooklyn went red.

______________________________________

Pov Jack

After I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror I went red. There's honey everywhere in my face and in my hair.

:,,Shut Jack you have to learn how to eat!" I said to myself while I cleaned the mess. After I was ready I went back downstairs to the living room and joined Andy, Rye and Brooklyn.

But something wasn't right. Brooklyn looked at me the whole time with a little smiled and

G.O.D.

he's cute, isn't he?

Oh yeah he is. I mean look at him.

Seems like you like him more than normal.

But I don't know him

It's time for get known him Jack just do it.

I often talk to my mind. He's my personal trainer because he decided what I should do and what I shouldn't do. But should I ask Brooklyn really?

:,,What about if we visit the little café in town, I was with Andy a few days ago there and they have a really good coffee?" Rye said and we all nodded.

:,,And there's a show tomorrow at night. It's a show about a manager. He looks for new people and I have tickets for it. Did you saw the poster on the stresst about that show? The whole town is talking about that show tomorrow!"Brooklyn said and me and Andy shake our heads.

:,,So there's a manager and he will talk about something big. I think this will be fun so we can go for it!" Brooklyn said and Rye nodded.

:,,Fist a coffee and later a show. What a beautiful date!" Rye said and smiled at Andy while Brooklyn smiled at me.

What the heck is going on in their minds?

Did he really said what a beautiful date?

Did he said date?

D.A.T.E?????

And why is Brooklyn still smiling at me like he likes me?

But I like him too!!!!!

Shit.

______________________________________

Hope you like it❤❤❤
Don't forget to vote and comment if you enjoy this story. New update tomorrow xD and already Jacklyn and Randy are going on a date yassss xD

~Lele

21.05.2019 8:00pm