Chapter 18.

POV Jack

Maybe I've got the wrong thoughts about Rye but after I've met him for the second time, I'm sure he's okay. He makes Andy happy but also scared. So what's the right thing for him? I know I'm his best friend, and also his best friend forever but Rye will maybe his first good friend after all that trouble and hard time. I mean, Rye looks good, maybe better than me or someone new and his voice is calm and deep. He has the best ideas to make Andy happy and maybe it's good that Andy have met him in his life. I'm not jealous about that situation. I'm happy for Andy and I'm happy for Rye. But I will watch this whole thing for a long time to find out it's the right thing or not and if it's not the right thing, then I have to keep Andy as soon as it's possible.

 But I will watch this whole thing for a long time to find out it's the right thing or not and if it's not the right thing, then I have to keep Andy as soon as it's possible

________________________________________________________________________________

POV Rye

I feel like my heart gets open everytime more if I see Andy's smile. It's the most cutest thing I've ever seen. He's so cute when he's happy and I can't explain why I have hurt him the last days because how someone can hurt this cute boy? 

I'm too bad for him but after I thought about all the things they happend, I understand what I have to do for being better than my brother Robbie. Andy doesn't deserve a bad life. He's to good for this bad world and I have to show him the good side, not the dark side but I can't control my dark side sometimes and that's the point what makes me feel uncomfortable. I know he's broken, because his parents don't gave him the life he deserve. It's like they hate him, but that's not allowed to be a parent. You have to love your kids the way they are. I'm gay and my mum and my dad still love me they way I am because I'm the same Rye like before. Don't judge people for their thoughts and interests. I mean, nobody is perfect but you're perfect by being you. Don't copy anyone because a copy one isn't a real one. I often copied my brother Robbie and that turned me into a bad person, but I'm not bad because I turned back into my real one and thats all what I have to be. Just being me.

________________________________________________________________________________

POV Andy

After me, Jack and Rye played the new Spencer game, we talked a lot about your lifes, because I don't know something about Rye. We never talked about his life, only about mine.

:,,So Rye what about you?" Jack asked after he talked about his life

:,,Oh, my life isn't interesting!" he said but me and Jack looked at him and he went a little bit red.

:,,I mean, it's not like a normal life!" he added

:,,I live with my mum, my dad, my oldest brother Robbie and my younger brothers Shaun and Sammy in a small house. It's not a big one, but it's a little villa because of my dad. He works in a placement for medicine products!" Rye said

:,,I told you it isn't interesting!" he added and we started to laugh.

He's right it wasn't interesting at all xD

____________________________________________________________________________So guys thanks for all the love in the last chapters, I published two new chapters today, because I sat for 4 hours in a train and it's so boring:(But I hope you have/had ...

So guys thanks for all the love in the last chapters, I published two new chapters today, because I sat for 4 hours in a train and it's so boring:(
But I hope you have/had a good day. Don't forget to vote and comment if you enjoy this story xx

~Lele

20.05.2019