Chapter 15. Special Weekend 2/3

Pov Andy

After Rye slammed me against the wall, I hit my head badly but I tried to stop my tears. Maybe his life isn't better than mine. Why in the world would he hurt me like that when everything is okay? That must be one thing wrong?
After o told him that I don't have his number to call him, he looked confused for a moment and don't talked to me for five minutes like he's gonna talk with his mind.
With no words, he let go off me and I fell to the ground while he left the room and slammed the door.

:,,What in the world was that?" I asked myself while I sat on the floor. A short look into the mirror is enough. My hair is a mess and my eyes are red because of the tears. I look horrible like nobody like me when I look like this shitty messy disaster. I grabbed my phone and captured a picture, by sending it to Jack.

:,,Bro what the heck! You alright?" Jack texted me after he saw my picture

:,,Bro what the heck! You alright?" Jack texted me after he saw my picture. I let out a little laugh.

:,,Oh yeah, I'm great mate!" I texted back but we all know that wasn't the truth. I'm so confused right know because I can't imagine what's up to Rye. He left the room without words and left me alone. I didn't remember if he locked the door from outside or not. Maybe he locked me in like he did last week, or maybe he forgot to do it. No I'm not gonna found this out, maybe he gets more angry and I don't want to get punched one more time. No I can't take this because I'm so broken right now and I can't left this nightmare like I called this situation.

:,,Andy what happend to your hair?" Jack asked

:,,Oh I was at the gym!" I texted back but that's another bad lie, I guess I'm a bad liar sometimes

:,,At the gym?" Jack asked with a raise up emoji.

:,,Uhm yeah.....for the first time!" I texted quickly.

:,, Okay, so good luck!" Jack said and he goes offline.

Andy you're not okay and you are a bad liar.

I know that but what should I do. Just waiting for the next day when he punched me again?

No you should talk with him, because maybe he have the same problems like you. Why he should do so bad things to you without content?

Don't understand me wrong but if in talking to him he would kill me without content.

Andy don't be silly. I tried to help you but you don't listen to me.

Oh yeah of course that helps a lot*sarcasm*

______________________________________

Pov Rye

I sat on a chair in the kitchen and hide my face in my hands. I'm so stupid. I'm so bad. I'm not allowed to do this stupid thing. I'm not like my oldest brother Robbie. He's the criminal not me.

Rye you're not better than Robbie

I'm better than him

No you're not. Remember that one time he nearly killed this one guy from the centre?

Oh yeah, I can't forget this thing.

You see, you're not better because you hurt Andy with the same things like Robbie hurt people and otherwise he hurt you like the same way.

I know that I'm not a freak.

Just listen. Andy is a good boy and he doesn't deserve this shit, not even you. It's time to change.

And what should I change?

You will know the right one.

______________________________________

I jumped up and went back upstairs to Andy's room. I knocked on the broken door and entered the room. He sat still on the same place like he was before. He looked at me with his red eyed and messy hair and I could feel my heart break for a second. It's a pain I've never felt before. But why?
I slowly went to him and sat down next to him. I tried to smile as good as I could but he doesn't smile back. Another time my heart breaks.
But then I have an idea.

:,,Andy let's go, we visit a café!", I said and he looked at me with big eyes.

I grabbed his hand and pulled him back on his feet.

:,,Get ready in five minutes I'm waiting!" I said and left the room.

After five minutes he came down stairs and I looked at him.

Isn't he gorgeous?

He is

Come on Rye, I know you like him. Don't starring like this.

I took my eyes off him and he smiled at bit. He wears a white shirt, a black short jacket and a black jeans with holes, like a ripped jeans. He wears the same like me, nearly.
We left the house and went to a little café in the middle of the city. We sat down on a table for two and I offered two cups of coffeeAfter we finished out coffee,I took his hand and we left the little café. We went to a small bridge and we sat down on a big stone. He looks so good because he wear his classes, I think it's fake classes, I've never heard that he wears real classes but whatever.

:,,Rye why you doing this?" Andy asked

:,,I thought about what I've done to you and that's not the real me. I want to show you the real Rye, not the agressive one because I really like you!" I said and he smiled at me shyly.

:,,It's a weird question but can we take a few pictures? I want to put them on my wall and maybe we can put them in your room?" I asked and he smiled more and more and than he hugged me.

:,,Of course we can take a few pictures!" He said while he smiled and grabbed his phone.

I never saw you smiling like that Rye. I think you found the right way for the change and look. He seems like he like you too.

Andy at the bridge with Rye

And Rye at the bridge with Andy

______________________________________

Don't forget to vote and comment if you enjoy this story and thanks for 1.95k reads that means the world for me that people actually reading this story XX

~Lele

19.05.2019