Chapter 29.

POV Sonny

Today it's Friday and I'm still in my bed, trying to sleep but failed of course. The last night was horrible. The last day was horrible too because my family came over and they all wanted to know something about the show of Blair and our little video on youtube. It seems like the whole earth have seen this video. Thanks Blair. I didn't slept the last two nights and I've never talked so much about one fucking topic. Now I can't go shopping or go for an walk without getting nocited from young girls or old people. Maybe it's good the way it is but it's annoying too because I don't like the famous stage I am on. I'm still the looser at school. I've never getting nocited at school, I'm still invisible for everyone and now? Now I'm the most popular one. The girl catcher. The teachers sugar babe. The sport freak and my name is the most called name at school too. God damnit. I just want to sleep not more.

:,,Sonny are you awake?" my twin brother Mikey came into my room and I didn't have heard him, like he sneaked in.

:,,Yeah?" I said and turned around. He's standing next to my bed with tears in his eyes.

:,,Sonny I can't sleep!" he said and started to cry

:,,Don't cry Mikey, just come in!" I said and rolled to the other side of my bed so he can lay done beside me. He climbed in my bed and gave me a weak smile. I really love my twin brother nevermind how often he pissed me off. I really love him the way he is.

:,,Why are you still awake?" Mikey asked me after he calm down from his crying

:,,I can't sleep because I have a feeling!" I said

:,,Which feeling you mean?" he asked and I let out a little laugh

:,,That feeling when you got rid of some shit around you!" I said and he also let out a little laugh

:,,But why you getting rid?"he asked and rolled over to me and grabbed my hand

:,,I'm not the type for doing this!" I said

:,,You mean to be nocticed whenever you take a step? Being the most popular boy at school? Have the cutest girls around you, not girls like alexa?" Mikey said and I started to laugh

:,,Yeah I'm not the type for this. You know I'm the invisble one at school, I always was the invisble one and now? I'm a someone, not a nobody!" I said and let out a deep sigh

:,,But why you're not enjoying this cool sitiation, maybe it gets better for you after a while!" Mikey said and yawned

:,,Because I'm not the human for being popular. It's like a spider turned into my favourite animal but I hate spiders!" I said and he laughed

:,,Okay okay, Sonny don't talk shit like this. I know it's hard because you not the type for being popular but just enjoy this feeling and maybe after a few weeks it gets better for you and you will know how to live with that!" Mikey said and I nod.

:,,Maybe I should keep doing this!" I said and after a few seconds Mikey fall asleep. I wait a few minutes and get up to sneak out the room to the kitchen. I grabbed my phone and sat down on a chair.

I rushed trough my hair with my hand and opened the window too let the cold air in. It's hot here and I'm sweat already and my hair is wet. Sometimes I have a panic attack because of the dead of my parents a time ago. That is also a point why I can't sleep well or why I'm often awake the whole night. Maybe it isn't the best thing for having a healty life but what should I do? I can't do anything to make it better for me, only for Mikey because I invested a lot of time for him. he often sleep in my bed while I'm on the couch or on the floor because he's my brother. At last he's everthing I have. I grabbed my phone and opened Instagram. I searched for the other boys because maybe they have instgram. I found a few accounts and decided to text at first Rye.

( @sonnyrobertson started following @ryebeaumont )

I followed his account and also the other ones and texted him. After a short time he came online and texted me back. I'm so glad that he's already awake because I don't know what I should do with my life now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

POV Rye

It's late at night and my phone started to ring. I grabbed it and turned on the mute mode because Andy is still sleeping next to me. After I saw that I have a message on instagram I slowly jumped out the bed and went to the living room and closed the door. I've got a message from Sonny and I'm already wonder why he texted me on instagram because we don't know us well.

:,,Rye? Are you awake?I need one to talk!" Sonny texted

:,,Yeah what's wrong?" I asked and texted back

:,,Can we make a call?" Sonny asked and I texted a yes and Sonny phoned me

:,,So what's wrong Sonny?" I asked and I could hear him crying a bit

:,,Nothing is okay. I'm getting rid of this shit because now everyone want to talk with me and I'm no longer the invisible one. My life turned into a hard life since Blair posted that one video!" Sonny said with a shaking voice.

:,,Just at first calm down and we all feel the same like you. I think it will be better in the future for us we have to wait until the next show is!" I said and he let out a little sigh

:,,And then theres my brother Mikey. He's crying a lot and I'm not in the mood for making his life better. I just can't do this anymore but I don't want to let him alone after he also have a difficult life because he's getting bullied in school and I can't do it anymore!" Sonny cried and I don't know what I should do to make his situation better until I have an idea.

:,,Sonny I can't do something for you to help you but may I can help you to make itt a bit better for you and Mikey!" I said

:,,What if, if you spend the weekend with me, Andy Jack and Brooklyn? We can do some cool things or just having a great time and than we will visit the next Blair show together?" I asked him

:,,Yeah that's sounds good!" He said and he already sounds a bit happier than before because he stopped his crying.

:,,Thanks Rye!" He said and I smiled

:,,No problem and now go to bed it's already 4am and I'm tired!" i said and we hang up the call. I went back to Andy's room and lay down next to him. He turned around and wrapped his arms around me. I smiled and he snooze his head against mine while he deeply sleep.

Don't forget to vote and comment if you enjoy this story xD

- Lele 30.05.2019 13:56