Chapter 19.

Pov Brooklyn.

Late at night I heard a knock, like someone throw stones on my window. I jumped out my bed and run to my window and saw Rye on the gras by throwing stones on my window.

:,,Rye what the heck?" I said after I opened the window.

:,,Brook, can I come in?" He asked and I nod.

:,,Give me a minute!" I said and closed the window and sneak down the stairs because my parents still in bed. I have to be quite because my dad isn't the coolest.

:,,Rye don't talk!" I said and he nod. We went back in my room and I locked the door while Rye lay down on my bed.

:,,So why in the world you throwing stones on my window, it's late mate?" I said and he let out a little laugh.

:,,It's because of Andy. I'm so disappointed that I have hurt him!" He said and I saw tears in his eyes.

:,,Don't cry, we all know it wasn't your fault, because your brother teached you this behaviour!" I said and he nod.

:,,But I don't want to be like him. He's a criminal and I'm good!" He cried and I hugged him while he wraps his arms around me and cuddle with me.

:,,I know Rye. I know!" I said and he cried in my shirt.

:,,The best thing you can do is befriends with him and show him your good side!" I said and he nod while he let out a deep sigh.

:,,What about the game?" I ask and he looked up to me into my eyes and smiled.

:,,It was the best thing ever. Andy is so happy now!" Rye said and smiled at me.

:,,We played the whole day!" He said.

:,,You mean you and Andy played the whole da that game?" I asked and he shake his head.

:,,He have a friend called Jack. Uhm he's in your age I think so.  He's really cool and he love that Spencer game too. And he makes Andy happy!" He said and I raised a brow.

:,,Can I meet the mysterious Jack?" I asked and he nodded.

:,,Yeah sure, I mean just come with me tomorrow and we can play as  four pieces!" He said and smiled. I smiled back while he snooze his head in my chest. He has stopped his tears but my shirt was still a little bit wet. I went with my hand trough his hair and after a few minutes I heard his deep breaths. He fell asleep. I smiled at him and closed my eyes too, because I'm very tired.

#jacklyn yaaaayyy, I will put them in this story too now xD______________________________________

______________________________________

Pov Jack

For this night, I sleep by Andy because my parents aren't home and I often sleep in his house because best friends do that. We layed in his bed and he was still asleep.  I was still awake, because I have too much thoughts in my head about the day and also the last days. I can't explain what I should think about Rye. I mean he's good, he's nice and he's funny, but he also have his dark side. That's the reason for my worries because of Andy. But maybe I have the wrong thoughts about this whole thing.

:,,Hmm Jack?" I heard Andys voice and he grabbed my hand and snooze his head in my neck.

:,,Yeah?" I said and my voice sounds tired.

:,,Why you still awake?" He asked and I shake my head a little.

:,,I don't know, too much thoughts!" I said.

:,,Maybe if we cuddle you will sleep better?" He asked and I turned around to him and he wraps his arms around me. And yeah, I really feel better with the cuddle.

:,,Andy? What do you think about Rye?" I asked him while he layed on my chest with his head.

:,,He's nice but he's also dangerous!" Andy said tired.

:,,But everyone deserve a second chance!" He added and a few seconds later he fell asleep. I placed a kiss on his hair and went trough it slowly.

:,,Yeah everybody deserves a second chance, that's right!" I whispered and closed my eyes.

So guys for today a announcement

So guys for today a announcement. I will add Jacklyn into this story because they also a cute shipping couple and I need them for the rest of this story. Don't forget to vote and comment if you enjoy this story and if you have any persons or other shippings or members/stars and more just comment them xD

~Lele

21.05.2019 13:56