Chapter 22.

Pov Rye

Early in the morning, Brooklyn was still asleep, I jumped out the bed quickly and went back home. I need new clothes because I don't have one at Brooklyn's , but after I opened the door and tried to sneak in my room, my brother Robbie caught me and pulled me against the next wall.

:,,The freak is back!" He said angry

:,,Robbie please let me go!" I said with no expression or any emotion in my face.

:,,Oh you think this is funny? Where have you been the last two nights?" He asked while he looked me into my eyes with a deep look.

:,,That's none of your business!" I said and his face started to turn red.

:,,OKAY THAT'S ENOUGH!" he shouted and I can't breathe for a moment.

:,,ROBBIE!!" my mum shouted and grabbed him. I fell to the ground and landed on the floor with a loud noise and hit my head.

:,,Fuck!" I mumbled and after I tried to stand up, I felt dizzy.

:,,Rye are you okay?" My mum asked and helped me back on my feet.

:,,I'm okay mum. I'm okay!" I said and we both went upstairs to my room. I grabbed a few clothes and also the charger for my phone.

:,,Where have you been?" My mum asked and I rolled my eyes but she can't see that.

:,,I was with a friend!" I said shortly and left the room. I don't want to talk with her about where I have been. It's just senseless because Robbie will hurt me again if I'm not quick enough to leave this house and I don't want to know what he will doing with me when he's angry.

I went back to Brooklyn and dressed me with new clothes while he's in the kitchen, making breakfast.

:,,Oh You have got a message from Andy!" Brooklyn said and smiled. I went to his bedroom and grabbed my phone. After I unlocked it I saw a beautiful picture of Andy

 After I unlocked it I saw a beautiful picture of Andy

He's so cute isn't he Rye?

He is

Go and send a picture of you back!

Andy texted me a ❤ because of my picture and I went red because I never thought that he will send me one day a ❤

______________________________________

Pov Andy

Rye sender me a cute picture so I sended him a little heart and smiled.

:,,Why are you smiling?" Jack asked while he layed next beside me.

:,,Oh just because of Rye!" I said and Jack smiled back.

:,,Do you think Brooklyn likes me?" He asked and I turned around.

:,,Really? Of course he likes you!" I said seriously and Jack smiled.

:,,God I'm so excited because of today!" Jack said and I nod.

:,,Me too. I can't think clearly!" I said and he laughed.

:,,But seriously Rye asked you for a date!" Jack said

:,,No it's not a date, it's just a meeting like friends does!'  I said but Jack shake his head.

:,,He said date. You know? D.A.T.E!" he said and I grabbed my pillow and throw it after him. He just laughed and throws his pillow at me. Pillow fight time.

:,,But if he asked you for a date, what will you stay to him?" Jack asked

:,,Uhm ...maybe yes because he's cute!" I said and smiled.

:,,And if Brooklyn ask you!" I asked

:,,Yeah sure yes!" Jack said and smiled shyly.

:,,Oh little shyly Jackie!" I said and he rolled his eyes.

:,,Don't call me like that!" He said and we started to laugh.

______________________________________

Don't forget to vote and comment if you enjoy this story ❤❤

~Lele

22.05.2019 15:38