Chapter 55/55 + Some Words And Informations

Pov Andy

:,, Andy wake up! " I heard a loud voice next to my ear and something heavy on my chest. As I opened my eyes because someone start to shake me on my shoulders, I noticed Brooklyn on my chest and jack on my bed laying next to me.

:,, What?" I asked

:,, Brook get off me I can't breathe!" I said and pulled him away from me

:,, it's time for breakfast. Blair will be here in a few minutes and than we have to go to the convert room and also to the studio! " Brooklyn said while Jack tried to pull him from my chest.

:,, I will be down after I take a shower okay?" I said and they nodded and left my room. I jumped out my bed and went to my bathroom next to my room and get into the shower. After I was done, I got dressed and went down the stairs to the kitchen. In the kitchen I found the others sitting on the table. I sat down next to a sleeping rye on the table while Blair joined us.

:,, what's wrong with him? "he asked and pointed at Rye

:,, Oh he's just very tired!" Jack said with a laugh in his voice.

:,, Well he has to sleep at night not while the sun is shining! " Blair said and smacked his fist on the table with a loud noise. Rys jumped in the air because Blair scared him.

:,, I'm awake, I'm awake guys! " Rye stuttered and we all laughed at him

:,, So boys I have here some instructions for the concert. We will sing the song start again because your fans are really in love with this song and after we are done with the concert we will going on vacation or you an visit your families! " Blair said and we all smiled at him.

:,, Oh and remember after the holidays you will visit the Capaldi school here in Bristol!" Blair added and we nodded.

After I was done with the breakfast, I went back to my room and lay down on my bed while grabbing my phone

Should I call my parents?

Uhm... No I don't think thats a good idea, maybe later.

I heard the door went open and turned around. It was Rye and he doesnt look very happy, he looks really mad and angry. He closed the door and came to me and pushed me on my bed while grabbing me in my hair.

:,, Rye what the hell! " I shouted because he told me he will never do this to me again like he already did.

:,, Oh Andy did you really thought I will be nice to you? Did you really thought I'm a good person? Oh boy you have to learn that I'm bad.... Bad for you!" he said and laughed like a creep.

:,, Please Rye you know we have this concert today and I can't join them when something hurts me!" I said but he only grabbed me harder on my hair and laughed more. He's definitely obsessed. He's the same like his brother. What the hell im feeling for this guy? It's a lie that he will be a better person. He drop me insane.

:,, Andy... Andy... Andy!"

I opened my eyes and looked directly in Ryes brown eyes.

:,, Don't sleep, we have to go in a few minutes!" he said and smiled at me while grabbing my hand

:,, Why are you shaking? " he asked and I looked at him lightly scared and confused

:,, uhm.....it's cold in here! " I said quickly

:,, Oh wait!" he said and took his jacket of

:,, here! " he said and give it to me.

:,, But what are you doing in here Rye? " I asked and he sat down on my bed and looked to the ground.

:,, So I played with a thought.....its a question but I can't tell you what's going on because you will hate me for this! " he said

I grabbed his face so he has to look me  in the eyes.

:,, Rye we are friends, you are more than just a babysitter for me. You are my best friend and you can tell me everything okay!" I said and he looks at me with a weak smile.

:,, So just ask me okay!" I said and he nodded lightly

:,, Soo..... Andy fowler.... do you..... Want... To.....be....my....boyfriend?"Rye stuttered while he looked at me.

I didn't said yes or no.

I kissed him and make him smile.

:,, Yes I will!" I said and smiled after he kissed me back.

:,, Guys we have to go now-! " Brooklyn came into our room with Jack hand in hand.

:,, Wow what's going on here? " he said after he saw us kissing each other.

:,, Oh just kissing with my boyfriend!" me and Rye said both and we all started to laugh

================================

Started = May 11, 2019
Discontinued= July 06, 2019
Continued = May 24, 2020