Chapter 9.

Pov Jack

I'm worried about Andy. He looks so scared and his eyes are wide open but he's so tired too. Something have been happend the last days, because he looks every day more tired than before.
I hope he's okay but he dig want to talk with me about what's going on. I'm his best friend and his only friend. It's like a living disaster, because Andy moved in here a few years ago with no friends, just a freak. I'm his best friend and I'm there for him when he need me. But after I met Rye, I make worries, because Rye looks good but also he has that bad thing on him.

Pov Andy

I was alone in my room,laying on my bed and looking up to the ceiling. I hate Rye so much. Why he looked into my secret book??
I don't want to see him again, but at least I can't do anything.

:,,Andrew!" My dad shouted and I jumped up and went down the stairs slowly

:,,Rye will be here in a few minutes. Your mum and I have to go for buissnes for the weekend, so you will stay here with Rye okay?" He said.

I looked at him shocked but I hide my emotions.

:,,Yeah I got it!" I said shortly and went back in my room.
Rye have got a key for the door, so my parents drove away and I'm alone.

I felt my heart running faster and I humps the air like a dog already.

:,,Andy you need help!" I said to myself and grabbed my phone.

:,,Yeah?" I called Jack

:,,Jack it's me Andy, uhm my parents are not in the house for the weekend. Do you want to come over and watch TV and have fun?" I asked him and my voice is shaking.

:,,Oh damn, I have to visite my grandma and aunt for the weekend because of a birthday, sorry mate!" He said and we hang up.

Great job Andy....

You're alone with a person for the weekend, you don't know...

He will hurt you

He will rape you

He will scream at you

He gets angry because of you

And he's still having a crush on you

Looks like this weekend will be fun.

:,,Shut up mind don't remind me!" I said and let me fall on my bed. A few seconds later I heard the door and Ryes voice. He's coming upstairs.

Andy you need a idea...

I just grabbed a book and act like I was reading a book while he opened the door and came into my room.

:,,Andy what are you doing?" He smirks and starts to raise a brow.

:,,I'm reading!" I said

:,,You're not, y
You're holding the book up side down, don't lie!" He said and I saw the angry light in his eyes.

:,,Give me your phone!"he said with no expression.

:,,I SAID GIVE ME YOUR FUCKING PHONE FOVVS!"He shouted and makes me jump up. I gave him my phone and looked to the ground.

:,,Oh look, you called Jackie!" He said

:,,Yes...b-...but..!" I stuttered but he snapped.

:,,OH BOY YOU MAKING ME CRAZY!" He hissed and grabbed me on my hair. I screamed in pain but he don't take care about what he's doing with me. I mean, yes I called Jack but I don't talk about all the things they happend.

:,,You need a lesson FOVVS!" He said and we went to the basement. He opened a door, throw me inside in a cold and dark room and unlocked the door. Now I was alone in a dark,cold and scary room and I felt the tears filling my eyes again.

I hate my fucking life so damn hard...

Don't forget to vote and comment if you enjoy this story and thanks for over 300 reads in three days love you😍😍😍

~Lele

14.05.2019