Chapter 54/55

Pov Rye

Today it's the big day. We will have our first concert tomorrow and also we will move to Bristol today.
I have packed my whole things into bags and cases and I'm already waiting for the start when we leave this house.
I sat on my bed and grabbed my phone. Since my childhood I have a friend called Nathan and he's from America. We often talk via internet to each other but since I'm in a band I never have the time to talk with him. I decided to phone with him a bit to tell him all about my new life.

:,, Hello? "

:,, Hey Nathan it's Rye!" I said and I heard a friendly little laugh on the other side

:,, oh hi Rye, I'm glad to hear something about you after such a long time! " he said

:,, well it's a bit difficult here sometimes because now I'm in a band and I live with four other boys in a house!" I said

:,, You don't have to tell me that because the whole world new that! " he said with a laugh in his voice

:,, Yeah and we moving today and also we will give our first convert in Bristol! "I said

:,, So good luck. It's now time to go to bed for me, but we can talk on a other day!"  he said and we both said good bye and hanged up the phone

I heard a little knock on my door

:,, Yeah come in! " I said and the door went open. It was Andy, pulling a big case behind him.

:,, Andy what are you doing? " I asked and he looked at me with a red face

:,, uhm if you don't mind can you please help me with this heavy case? " he asked me shyly and I jumped up and helped him.

As we both arrived the kitchen and the living room, we found the other boys sitting there waiting.

:,, So boys are you ready?" Blair came into the living room and we nodded.

:,, So let's go! " he said and we left the house and entered a big van and drove off.

Me and Andy slept the whole time while Blair was driving. Mikey and Harvey watched a Netflix film or series. Brooklyn draw something on his tablet and Jack slept on his shoulder with his head. Sonny was the only one who was eating and watching YouTube or reading a book.  As we arrived our new home. We get out the car and went to our new rooms. It was late at night so we all went to bed after we arrived. Tomorrow will be a big day because that's the day where the concert starts. I'm so nervous but I'm tired too. I fall asleep early after I lay in my bed.

================================

So guys this chapter was coming out late because yesterday was a very stressful day with the train. I was home late so I didn't have the time to write something because I went to bed. Tomorrow will be the last day for this story. Dynamite will come soon and also let me know what you love the most about the story, or just little words.

~Lele

Published 29.06.2019 / written 28.06.-29.06.2019