Chapter 14. Special weekend 1/3

Pov Andy

After I realized it was just a dream I grabbed my phone and called Jack.

:,,Andy? Everthing okay?" He asked me after I called him.

:,,No I just had a bad nightmare!" I said while I tried to control my breath.

:,,What happend?" He asked

:,,Someone hurt you!" I said and he let out a deep sigh

:,,Andy you know I'm okay!" He said.

:,,But what about you? You're silence when we're in class!" He said

:,,I'm just having rough times that's all!" I said

:,,Andy you starring out the window for days, talking about thing nobody understands and you look tired like you didn't slept for days!" He said and I know he's right. He know me for years.

:,,Jack I'm just having the same nightmare all nights not more!" I said

:,,Which nightmare you mean?" He asked and I shake my head

I can't tell him what's up

:,,A nightmare which I have to finish!"

______________________________________

Pov Rye

Since Andy said those words to me I've never seen him again because I wasn't stalking him the last day two days. I'm just waiting for a call that I have to babysitting him again, so I can see him again too.

:,,Ryan!" My mum shouted and I rolled my eyes and get up, walking down stairs to the living room.

:,,Yes?" I asked and she's holding the phone in her hand.

:,,I've got a call from a guy called Fogler or something like that!"

:,,It's Fowler mum!"

:,,Oh yeah, it was Fowler. Nevermind he said something about your job and he want to see you in a hour!" She said and I started to smile badly.

My brother Robbie, he's my oldest brother, came into the living room and started laughing.

:,,Oh look! The freak have got a job!" He laughed. He doesn't like me very well. Sometimes he punched me or make his stupid ideas with me that I don't like. I'm just scared about him because he's a criminal.

:,,Shut up Robbie, I'm already having a job, not like you!" I said and he stopped laughing.

:,,What did you say?" He came to me and grabbed me on my shirt. My feet loosing the ground for a while.

:,,Ryan, don't you dare to talk to me like that. We all know you're nothing as shit because you are a freak!" He said by showing his teeth to me.

:,,Do you have a job? Do you have friends? Did you ever have a girlfriend?" I asked with sarcasm in my voice and he slammed me against the wall, while looking into my eyes angrily.

I screamed in pain after I hit the wall with my head.

:,,ROBBIE! LEAVE HIM ALONE!"My mum shouted and pulled him away from me.

:,,NO HE'S A LITTLE FREAK I HATE HIM!" Robbie shouted back at her and tried to grabbed me again

:,,GET OUT ----- NOW!"My mum shouted again and pointed to the door. He rolled his eyes and looked back to me angry before he left the house.

:,,I have to go now!" I said quickly and left the house and arrived the house of the fowler's a few minutes later.

I ring the bell and Andy opened the door. As he saw me, he looked scared more than before. I just imagine why he's more scared about me like the last days, but I didn't ask him

After I entered the house and found a paper on the door, that his parents aren't at home, I entered the living room and sat down next to him. His whole body starts to shake without doing nothing.

:,,Andy?" I asked but he only jumped off after I tried to touch him and he run upstairs in his room.

I scratched my head and followed him but he has locked the door.

:,,Andy? Come on open the door!" I said but he didn't move.

:,,I don't open this fucking door, you freak. You going to kill me for what I did!" He said while he cry

What did he say? He did something I don't like?

:,,Andy open the door!" I said again.

:,,No!" He cried

:,,OPEN.THE.DOOR.NOW.FOVVS.!" I said angry but he didn't move. I went a few steps back and broke off the door. He looked at me scared with red eyes and walked backwards u til he hit a wall. I run to him and grabbed him because I was angry now.

:,,What's that FOVVS!" I said and he cried more and more and starts shaking again like he having a panic attack.

:,,I...ca....called....J....ja...Jack!" He cried

:,YOU DID WHAT?!" I shouted angry and he starts shaking more and more while I grabbed him by his hair and slammed him against the wall like Robbie has done to me.

;,,WHAT DID I TOLD YOU ABOUT CALLING HIM!" I said angry and the tears don't stop falling down his cheeks.

:,,I....I...had....a....nightmare......you.......hurt....him....and....nearly....killed..........him...!" He stuttered while he cried more.

:,THATS NOT A REASON FOR A CALL!" I said and he looked me into my eyes and still shake.

:,,But....what ...should...I...do?" He asked me under tears, while new tears filled his eyes.

:,,I'VE TOLD YOU DONT CALL HIM. YOU SHOULD CALL ME!" I shouted angry and grabbed him by his hair harder like I did the last ones.

:,,I...don't....have...your....number!"he cried and closed his eyes shut.

Rye you're and idiot. He don't have your number so how the fuck should I call you?

Oh. That's right.

Listen. Look at him. He's scared. He dreamed about you by killing his best friend in front of him. What the fuck is going on when I have such bad dreams? You took it too long with him. Don't play with him like that or he having a bad panic attack.

What the fuck do you want! It's my business not yours.

I'm just saving him for your bad ideas. Look. Robbie did the same with you and we both know that you're scared because of Robbie and what he will do next with you. Don't do the same to Andy. He's not in the mood for this games.

Shut up I'm thinking.

______________________________________

What is Rye thinking about? Comment if you have an idea.
Also don't forget to vote if you enjoy this long chapter. And my story landed on the #1 in randy and #1 in brookgibson. That's so cool.

~Lele

18.05.2019