Chapter 2. Special weekend 2/3

Pov Rye

He's really cute, but that's all I have to say about him.

I sat in the couch and watched the newest episode of Riverdale. It's my favourite series on Netflix and I'm so glad that the fowler's have Netflix on their TV too. Andy sat beside me and his whole body is shaking.

He's so scared and I really like that..

I started to smile about that he's scared about me. I know it's mean to think so but at least I can do with him what I want. Andy didn't say a word because I've told him to shut up and yeah, he really shut his mouth the whole time so I can enjoy Riverdale.
After four or maybe more episodes I have watched with him, I got angry again. I often got angry without content and I don't know why but in this time, I do things I've never did before.

:,,Go in your room!" I said angry to him and he looked at me shooked.

:,,What?" He asked shyly and tears start to fill his eyes.

:,,I SAID GO IN YOUR ROOM!" I shouted at him again and he jumped up.

:,,I GIVE YOU 10 SECONDS TO RUN AWAY AND IF YO AFTER THAT 10 SECONDS IN YOUR ROOM I SWEAR YOU'RE DEAD!" I shouted angry and he started to run.
I have a big smile on my face, at least a devil smile and jumped up too and run after him.

I heard a door shut loudly and I know that he's in his room. I went upstairs and I heard him crying behind a door with a name on it.

Andy fowler's room

I let out a bad laugh and knocked on the door. I heard him crying louder and louder. It's time for the bad boy.

:,,OPEN THE DOOR!" I said but he didn't open the door. Okay maybe he's scared for life after this but it's funny to see him fear and beg for help.

:,,OPEN THE DOOR NOW!" I shouted again and I heard a key in the door and then the door get open and I entered the room, putting on my angry face. I found Andy sitting behind the door on the floor and crying a lot. He don't look up to me so I grabbed him and pulled him against the wall. He don't stop crying.

:,,STOP CRYING U LITTLE FREAK!" I said and he stopped, only tears dropped down his face but that's all without a sound.

God Rye you're so good..

I smiled at him badly and he looked into my eyes scared.

:,,Plea...se...I....dont....do....anything....wrong.....!"Andy cried with a shaking voice

:,,Oh, I know that but I've something to tell you!" I said and his body shake more and more.

:,,You know that you're followed the last week's. So that was me because your now mine!" I said and he looked more scared than before.

:,,Oh, you understand me correctly, don't worry!" I said after he tried to say something.

:,,YOU ARE MINE!" I said with my angry voice, than I grabbed the key and unlocked the door and left him alone.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Oh no poor Andy XX
Don't forget to vote and comment if you enjoy the story

~Lele

11.05.2019 20:23