Chapter 56

I was super nervous when we sat all in the van which belongs to Blair and he was driving us to the concert hall. I can't really descirbe how I feel right now because now I have Andy forever on my side, even I was such a bad idiot to him when we first met. But you know Andy is like an angel you can't really hurt angels at all. They forgive you every little thing you did to them or to someone else and thats why I lovehim. You might not know how much a person can mean something for you, before you realize how much you need this person when she isn't there anymore. And I don't wanna lose him because of my past.

Secondly, I really need to get better at talking and handing things. I mean Robbie teached me bad when I was young and coulnd't get anything done at myself. I didn't knew that it was totally wrong what I was doing, I thought I was clever and good. I always wanted to be good for others. I always wanted to feel loved, but I didn't got what I wanted. I got the otherside of that.

„What are you thinking about Rye?", Blair asked me after he looked back to us while he was driving through London and finally leaving London behind us. I don't know what I should say to him. He don't know my bad side at all. We never told him about my second Rye.

„I'm just tired!", I said quickly and looked out of the window, not wanting to look him into his eyes. I don't want to be me. I want to change but I don't know how.

„So are you gonna leave us out now?", Sonny asked after we arrived on a car parking spot but Blair wasn't opening the doors. Kinda wonder why....

„Boys listen. This isn't just a concert. It's where all of your fans are joining today. It might will look like there are too many people but at least there only like 20 thousands today-!", Blair said, looking at us and got interupted by Jack.

„Just 20 thousand? Thats way too much man come on!", Jack said and Brooklyn started to laugh.

„Don't try to run away when I open the door boys, they are waiting for you and they want you to sing and make them happy tonight!", Blair said with a smirk while looking at Jack, which face was completely white at this point. Jack was a little bit scared at this point.

„Especially you Jack!", Blair pointed at him.

„I'm holding him, he can't run away!" Brooklyn said and grabbed Jack by his arm. Jack wasn't even talking back at them for this dumb joke, because he wasn't even trying to get away or even to run away at this time. He was just shocked and scared.

„So, you know whats going on. Make the best out of it, and also you will meet Harper Dark there, the singer I haven't talked about it!", Blair said and I looked up to him.

„Harper Dark? You mean the singer from the magazine I was reading lately?", I asked and Blair nodded.

„Yes exactly this dude. You will meet him today but for now go out and make the best out of it guys!", and with that he opened the door and pushed us out of his van, then i drove off.

_____________________________________________________________

So I don't know if someone is actually reading this story after they broke up with the band, but I'm continue this story, here's a new chapter after one year silence here:)

Hope you're doing well at home, school, day, night, whatever

Me and my boyfriend are finally meeting each other on saturday after months we can't meet because of corona and oh dear, I'm feeling like I'm going to exploded because of that xD